• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SAO Upgrade CRT | Absorbing the Sun or something idk

I will quickly say to this, I think the way you're looking at it is wrong. I earlier said the best real world example I had was the solar eclipse, but even then in this scene they are not saying it's a solar eclipse, they're just saying it's as if Lunaria completely covered Solus.
That's just not something that happens in any way besides a solar eclipse. If you showed that specific segment to any number of people, they're going to immediately think of that phenomenon because of course that's what it's alluding to, it would just be bizarre if the moon covering the sun actually removed it's light entirely.
the feat is absorbing the sun's luminosity
Allegedly. I've really got to make it clear, the narration is not omniscient and our standards on statements are very clear about their reliability being dictated by where it comes from.

Bed time for me, I’ll try to continue this more thoroughly tomorrow.

Hey! I'm gonna request for this thread to be closed for a bit (full length unknown). I'm not feeling the best mentally, and I'd rather not continue coming back to the site to write lengthy explanations / responses since I know it'll make me feel worse.

If you need me, my discord user is "arnice". In the event, someone with enough knowledge on the verse itself shows up and wants to take over while I'm gone I may request for it to be reopened, but for now I don't see that happening.

Thank you for everyone's participation so far!

I know Curry asked for this thread to be closed, but I hope she won't mind this one short comment.
Would like to ask though (and hopefully this doesn't look like I'm just moving the goalpost or trying to save my hide) but for those who would rather have the lower potency and even DMUA how would you feel about 7-B possible High 6-A. It was brought up earlier by someone unrelated and I already said I was fine with that compromise and found it understandable, but I still think it wouldn't be a terrible course of action given both points me and the opposition have brought up.

Obviously, I want it to be a solid rating, but I don't like being in a deadlock where no one can agree on anything, and it's not like this is particularly divisive with people taking strong stances for either sides besides me and DMUA
I don't think "possibly" is deserved, but if there is truly a deadlock of staff input (if no side has a large majority, and no more staff are willing to join), we'd have to go with a compromise like that.

First I want to establish one thing, Ronye Arabel, especially for this scene is a RELIABLE NARRATOR, and her perspective and words can actually be taken literally in this specific context. For context to those who do not watch SAO, Ronye is Kirito's "Page". Back when Kirito was an Elite Swordsman Trainee at the Swordcraft Academy he got a page, essentially a mentee for him to train and teach the way of swordcraft. Aside from Asuna she is one of the closest people to Kirito at the time of Moon Cradle taking place. The reason I bring this up is because Kirito not only taught her the Aincrad style but also taught her other important things and personal things, which would include the Night Sky Sword's abilities and whatnot. When Ronye says Solus lost all its light, and that he sucked up the light of Solus with the Memory Release ability, she is likely being literal and isn't overexaggerating! She knows how the sword works, she has seen and been told its capabilities first hand, there is no reason for her to make guesses on the functions and potency of a weapon she already knows a lot about. This is not like the universe shaking scene where Steeka is witnessing for the first time a powerful incarnation and would easily exaggerate what she is witnessing, Ronye knows what is happening, and is stating what has happened directly.
This is especially important because this scene revolves around the Night Sky Sword, Kirito’s signature weapon, a thing that Ronye would know a lot about.

And before you say the second scan in the imgur link invalidates my take, she is making a guess on how the Light Elements were generated, not how the sun disappeared.

Argument 1: This feat is covering the night sky and isn't absorbing

IT IS VERY CLEAR that this scene is Kirito absorbing Solus' light and not just placing a sheet over Underworld. As I mentioned earlier, there is really no reason to doubt Ronye's assessment of this scene, especially when she just outright states, "Kirito's Night-Sky Blade had a Perfect Weapon Control Art... that absorbed the sacred power directly out of the space around it. He used that power to suck up the light of Solus and turn that vast Sacred Power into Light Elements"
SHE IS TELLING US WHAT HAPPENED, and once again we have no real reason to just randomly doubt her, if he had used the ability which turns the SKY into the NIGHT SKY then this sentence would be different, especially when you consider Kirito couldn't just spawn those Light Elements without absorbing some sort of resource, and he very obviously absorbed the Sun.

Argument 2: Kirito only absorbed the light out of this specific region.

This is simply not possible, first off we need to recognize something important. When this scene happens, Ronye sees everything go dark and Solus lose all its light, this is pretty blatant as is but here's the thing, if the sunlight for this SPECIFIC region was taken, the sun would still be visible, and most importantly she would still be able to see light beyond the visible region. But the main issue lies in the fact that we are told he absorbed the light of Solus not the luminosity or the light surrounding the mansion/forest.
Most importantly, though, is the fact that they can see stars. This would not be possible if the light from a tiny area of the earth were being absorbed. It shows that the entirety of the sun's light was being blocked out, which we know to be due to Kirito's absorption of it and not due to an eclipse or anything similar. If we're going to focus so heavily on real world physics to try and make sense of this feat, then this evidence (which isn't impacted by whether or not the narrator is reliable, by the way; it's very straightforward visual evidence) should completely kill the idea that it was limited to their immediate vicinity.

Argument 3: Light would have taken 8 minutes to reach earth again.

I already gave my counterargument for this, but I will reiterate this in the message again. The scene paints the loss of light as abrupt, and it paints the light returning as sudden as well. The reason it didn't take 8 minutes is because that is how the Memory Release function works. Let me list out the scene.

Kirito arrives and absorbs the Sun Luminosity suddenly > Turns absorbed Sacred Power into Light Elements > A majority of the Light Elements are used to heal the girls and kill the minions > Light is mentioned to return after this fact

This gives us something important... consistency. When Kirito used the Light Elements created from the Sun's Luminosity, the sun then returned, and it did so in the same manner it was taken, suddenly. It is not said that Solus slowly began regained its sunset color, it is "As soon as the fusions were gone, and the girl's wounds were healed, the sky regained it's sunset color." As soon as. And this makes sense, because the Memory Release is the strongest function of the Night Sky Sword.

On a separate note at this point, I don't think I can convince DMUA, which I don't really mind. This will probably be the final arguments made since this just becomes a matter of whether the mods believe me or DMUA, but I do not like having these arguments painted as "misinformation" or what not when there is clearly enough evidence that suggests otherwise. Really grinds my gear when people genuinely say these things because it makes people look malicious.

Last edited:
I canont stress enough, though, a lot of the oppositions arguments feel like guesswork as to the potency of the attack when there is just more evidence and direct statements suggesting it was the full luminosity. My friends keep bringing up a saying like "Ocrams Razor" and I have no idea what that means, but in my eyes I see actually written proof from the author rather than extrapolated or flowery staements.

Last edited:
I canont stress enough, though, a lot of the oppositions arguments feel like guesswork as to the potency of the attack when there is just more evidence and direct statements suggesting it was the full luminosity. My friends keep bringing up a saying like "Ocrams Razor" and I have no idea what that means, but in my eyes I see actually written proof from the author rather than extrapolated or flowery staements.
"Occam's Razor" is basically a debating heuristic (keyword being heuristic, not a hard rule) that states that oftentimes, the simplest solution is the best one

"Occam's Razor" is basically a debating heuristic (keyword being heuristic, not a hard rule) that states that oftentimes, the simplest solution is the best one
Ahhhhh okay, thank you! I thought it meant like what is stated to be true in a story should be assumed true unless there is actually something against it.

This is simply not possible, first off we need to recognize something important. When this scene happens, Ronye sees everything go dark and Solus lose all its light, this is pretty blatant as is but here's the thing, if the sunlight for this SPECIFIC region was taken, the sun would still be visible
This is not true. That's not how things work physically.
and most importantly she would still be able to see light beyond the visible region.
This is true to some extent, but wouldn't be true if the region was sufficiently large enough (i.e. extending modestly past the horizon).
But the main issue lies in the fact that we are told he absorbed the light of Solus not the luminosity or the light surrounding the mansion/forest.
We are told that the forest surrounding the mansion was plunged into deep shadow. We're also told that "Solus lost all its light", but I interpret that part differently than you do. Even if we interpret things differently, we shouldn't be disagreeing over the text's literal content.
Most importantly, though, is the fact that they can see stars. This would not be possible if the light from a tiny area of the earth were being absorbed. It shows that the entirety of the sun's light was being blocked out, which we know to be due to Kirito's absorption of it and not due to an eclipse or anything similar. If we're going to focus so heavily on real world physics to try and make sense of this feat, then this evidence (which isn't impacted by whether or not the narrator is reliable, by the way; it's very straightforward visual evidence) should completely kill the idea that it was limited to their immediate vicinity.
This is completely false. You can see stars during eclipses, and eclipses only cover relatively small parts of the Earth's surface at a time. It's a bit hard to capture on video, due to clouds, smog, and the brightness of the corona often covering it up, but you can see in this video around 2:55 a star in the middle-right area of the screen which isn't visible before or after the eclipse. There's also articles backing this up.
I already gave my counterargument for this, but I will reiterate this in the message again. The scene paints the loss of light as abrupt, and it paints the light returning as sudden as well. The reason it didn't take 8 minutes is because that is how the Memory Release function works. Let me list out the scene.

Kirito arrives and absorbs the Sun Luminosity suddenly > Turns absorbed Sacred Power into Light Elements > A majority of the Light Elements are used to heal the girls and kill the minions > Light is mentioned to return after this fact

This gives us something important... consistency. When Kirito used the Light Elements created from the Sun's Luminosity, the sun then returned, and it did so in the same manner it was taken, suddenly. It is not said that Solus slowly began regained its sunset color, it is "As soon as the fusions were gone, and the girl's wounds were healed, the sky regained it's sunset color." As soon as. And this makes sense, because the Memory Release is the strongest function of the Night Sky Sword.
I don't think this works as a proper justification. Textually, it seems like a large amount of the energy used went into the attack on the monsters and healing the girls. For this interpretation to work, the sword would've had to have returned the incoming light to all those positions in the sky between Solus and the planet, and to have only used a small sliver of that to attack the minions and heal those wounds.

So it's weird; you're trying to scale the attack to the full 8 minutes, while also saying that the attack portion only used 1 minute and returned the rest. Without there being anything implying something like this in the text.

And so, I do not find those arguments convincing.

This is not true. That's not how things work physically.

This is true to some extent, but wouldn't be true if the region was sufficiently large enough (i.e. extending modestly past the horizon).

We are told that the forest surrounding the mansion was plunged into deep shadow. We're also told that "Solus lost all its light", but I interpret that part differently than you do. Even if we interpret things differently, we shouldn't be disagreeing over the text's literal content.

This is completely false. You can see stars during eclipses, and eclipses only cover relatively small parts of the Earth's surface at a time. It's a bit hard to capture on video, due to clouds, smog, and the brightness of the corona often covering it up, but you can see in this video around 2:55 a star in the middle-right area of the screen which isn't visible before or after the eclipse. There's also articles backing this up.

I don't think this works as a proper justification. Textually, it seems like a large amount of the energy used went into the attack on the monsters and healing the girls. For this interpretation to work, the sword would've had to have returned the incoming light to all those positions in the sky between Solus and the planet, and to have only used a small sliver of that to attack the minions and heal those wounds.

So it's weird; you're trying to scale the attack to the full 8 minutes, while also saying that the attack portion only used 1 minute and returned the rest. Without there being anything implying something like this in the text.

And so, I do not find those arguments convincing.
It's insane that we're still talking about this feat as though it's an eclipse when the text is very clear about Kirito using his light absorbing technique to absorb light and then release the light that he absorbed. There is no ground for the eclipse interpretation to stand on when it so heavily contradicts what actually happens, unless you want to go the route of suggesting that the narrator is lying about Kirito having some kind of absorption.

It's not a literal eclipse, it's an absorption of light over a small area, which is vaguely similar to IRL eclipses.

I don't believe that the narrator is lying, I believe that the contrary interpretation is seeing a common turn of phrase when witnessing a certain phenomenon, and taking it too literally. As if you saw "he stood up instantly" and you tried arguing for infinite speed, because an instant is 0 seconds. Saying such a statement would probably mean something more like 1 second isn't saying that the narrator is lying.

It's not a literal eclipse, it's an absorption of light over a small area, which is vaguely similar to IRL eclipses.

I don't believe that the narrator is lying, I believe that the contrary interpretation is seeing a common turn of phrase when witnessing a certain phenomenon, and taking it too literally. As if you saw "he stood up instantly" and you tried arguing for infinite speed, because an instant is 0 seconds. Saying such a statement would probably mean something more like 1 second isn't saying that the narrator is lying.
Weren’t stars still visible though? It shouldn't be absorbing light of small area in that case. If only absorbing light of smol area is what his intentions was then there's no reason to let light of stars on the region to stay as an exception of some sorts.

Last edited:
Your comment literally says it right there. "Solus lost all of it's light". Indicating that the sword absorbed the light of Solus. Even interpreting it differently, it wouldn't make his point any less valid.
Not too sure what this point has to do with anything. There is no eclipse happening anywhere during the novel

TBF I don't think he's trying to say it absorbed 8 minutes worth of sunlight, just that it makes sense as to why it wouldn’t take 8 minutes

Weren’t stars still visible though? It shouldn't be absorbing light of small area in that case.
Different combinations of size covered, and distance away from the relevant object, lead to different effects on the environment. While you're right that some of these would involve stars not being visible, others would.
Your comment literally says it right there. "Solus lost all of it's light". Indicating that the sword absorbed the light of Solus. Even interpreting it differently, it wouldn't make his point any less valid.
Yes it would, you can read more about that different interpretation here and here.
Not too sure what this point has to do with anything. There is no eclipse happening anywhere during the novel
Curry was saying that the visuals were incompatible with real-world physics. I was showing an example from real-world physics where that happens.
TBF I don't think he's trying to say it absorbed 8 minutes worth of sunlight, just that it makes sense as to why it wouldn’t take 8 minutes
If you're interpreting "Solus lost all of its light" to mean "every bit of light blasted from Solus in every direction was absorbed", then it would need to absorb 8 minutes of sunlight to make the planet go dark that quickly.

Different combinations of size covered, and distance away from the relevant object, lead to different effects on the environment. While you're right that some of these would involve stars not being visible, others would.
I mean since its mostly a play of interpretation at this point, I find it highly unlikely that he only absorbed light of solus falling over an area (regardless how big it is) and let light by rest sources intact, the accuracy of such precision to differentiate is insane and that's when he doesn't have to be this precise (does he have any reason to let light via other sources stay?). I think rather just saying he absorbed all of solus light from source itself kinds of seems straightforward and explains why stars are still twinkling.

I mean since its mostly a play of interpretation at this point, I find it highly unlikely that he only absorbed light of solus falling over an area (regardless how big it is) and let light by rest sources intact, the accuracy of such precision to differentiate is insane
I don't think there's actually much of a difference. Targeting either Solus, or a point in the sky between the planet and Solus, would both require targeting fairly specific points in space that are quite far away.
and that's when he doesn't have to be this precise (does he have any reason to let light via other sources stay?)
Other light sources don't really matter much when you're using it to charge an attack.
I think rather just saying he absorbed all of solus light from source itself kinds of seems straightforward and explains why stars are still twinkling.
Agree to disagree ig.
You know, back to the umbrella analogy ironically enough, if he had just absorbed the light out of this specific area (despite the text in no way alluding to or implying this) then they would have been able to see light still in the other areas, like an umbrella. It's important to understand that the forest and mansion they're in isn't really that big of an area, her saying the whole forest was plunged into deep shadow does not imply it was just that area, and I don't see how it could. Ronye would have noticed such a fact, and the narration would have either pointed it out, but she doesn't.
With a big enough umbrella this is false.

With a big enough umbrella this is false.
That's not the point I'm getting at, the point is that the area affected is not BIG enough to reach beyond what Ronye can see, Ronye would have seen other areas illuminated beyond the forest, but she doesn't. She would have pointed out that other patches of land were still illuminated.

Also reposting because I deleted the question but Agnaa somehow responded really quickly, wtf.

You know, back to the umbrella analogy ironically enough, if he had just absorbed the light out of this specific area (despite the text in no way alluding to or implying this) then they would have been able to see light still in the other areas, like an umbrella. It's important to understand that the forest and mansion they're in isn't really that big of an area, her saying the whole forest was plunged into deep shadow does not imply it was just that area, and I don't see how it could. Ronye would have noticed such a fact, and the narration would have either pointed it out, but she doesn't, if this is from her perspective, then why are we assuming things when it's flat out written for us, we don't have some random narrator we have someone at the scene

That's not the point I'm getting at, the point is that the area affected is not BIG enough to reach beyond what Ronye can see, Ronye would have seen other areas illuminated beyond the forest, but she doesn't. She would have pointed out that other patches of land were still illuminated.
I'm fine with treating it as an area large enough that residual sunlight from past the horizon wouldn't be noticeable.

Other light sources don't really matter much when you're using it to charge an attack.
My point exactly, thats more of reason to not care about them and just absorb all light there's in that area.

Agree to Disagree.

I feel like approaching this through the lens of real-world physics is a slippery enough slope at best because this is being told through a storytelling novel. looking over the more recent arguments thus far, i think that saying kirito absorbing only the light that touches the planet is more of a stretch, than just saying he absorbed the sun's general luminosity.

if i'm being honest here it feels virtually impossible to prove the former because it's confined to the realm of literature (unless the anime has somehow adapted this, but even then, wouldn't that be separate?). how could you take this approach without any observable evidence, based on text alone? like I hate to sound like i'm moving the goalpost here, but I've seen Xianxia novel statements get more leeway than this.

I feel like approaching this through the lens of real-world physics is a slippery enough slope at best because this is being told through a storytelling novel. looking over the more recent arguments thus far, i think that saying kirito absorbing only the light that touches the planet is more of a stretch, than just saying he absorbed the sun's general luminosity.

if i'm being honest here it feels virtually impossible to prove the former because it's confined to the realm of literature (unless the anime has somehow adapted this, but even then, wouldn't that be separate?). how could you take this approach without any observable evidence, based on text alone? like I hate to sound like i'm moving the goalpost here, but I've seen Xianxia novel statements get more leeway than this.
Meanwhile the Xianxia novel statement:

Local Chinaman piss so hard that its hit the sun and extinguishing it.

My view isn't just (or even primarily) from real-world physics. I've only focused on that recently due to the counterarguments bringing that up. Primarily, it's just about how people use language when talking about objects in the sky.
if i'm being honest here it feels virtually impossible to prove the former because it's confined to the realm of literature (unless the anime has somehow adapted this, but even then, wouldn't that be separate?). how could you take this approach without any observable evidence, based on text alone?
I can think of dozens of ways, but I don't want to outline them here due to the risk of people saying "But that way couldn't be written in SAO because of x, y, z."

Also, for most series (idk about SAO specifically), adaptations can be used to inform how we treat the original material, as long as they aren't too different, or explicitly contradictory. They need to fill in information, rather than being their own stories.
like I hate to sound like i'm moving the goalpost here, but I've seen Xianxia novel statements get more leeway than this.
That's less moving the goalpost, and more a whataboutism.

The issue with such arguments is that sometimes the actual content is substantively different, and sometimes they're just evaluated by different people who didn't realise such an issue could exist with those statements. And usually bringing that up just means those series get downgraded as well (I've nuked dozens of calcs because people said "actually this is fine because it was also done here").

I'd really like to add that these arguments heavily rely on Ronye just not being reliable and not knowing what she's talking about. I'd really like to call back to the first argument I made in my lengthy message to show that for this scene especially, she is probably the most reliable thing you could get here about this ability and the potency of it.

I'd really like to add that these arguments heavily rely on Ronye just not being reliable and not knowing what she's talking about. I'd really like to call back to the first argument I made in my lengthy message to show that for this scene especially, she is probably the most reliable thing you could get here about this ability and the potency of it.
to be honest, I've never liked arguments like this. Especially when (in this case), there's no reason to believe Ronie isn't reliable here.

to be honest, I've never liked arguments like this. Especially when (in this case), there's no reason to believe Ronie isn't reliable here.
This is false, and I elaborated on why in this post. Her reliability is not a part of the argument I'm making.

This is false, and I elaborated on why in this post. Her reliability is not a part of the argument I'm making.
I mean, I don't see how it is false because if I'm reading this right your argument assumes that her saying he sucked up all the light of Solus is not that, and that she was wrong in her assumption. Ronye is the only person who is telling us where this feat is from, and assuming she is not being literal is to doubt her.

I mean, I don't see how it is false because if I'm reading this right your argument assumes that her saying he sucked up all the light of Solus is not that, and that she was wrong in her assumption. Ronye is the only person who is telling us where this feat is from, and assuming she is not being literal is to doubt her.
Saying that "someone standing up in an instant doesn't mean they stood up in 0 seconds" is not:
  • Casting doubt on the speaker's reliability.
  • Accusing the speaker of lying.
It is simply recognising how language is typically used.

EDIT: Maybe a more on-topic example will help?

When an article like this says "during the eclipse, the sun will dim", they're not lying, they're not unreliable, they're not missing knowledge. That's just how we talk about stellar objects. We say they "dim" even though their light to other planets isn't dimming, only their appearance in the sky is.

Last edited:

When an article like this says "during the eclipse, the sun will dim", they're not lying, they're not unreliable, they're not missing knowledge. That's just how we talk about stellar objects. We say they "dim" even though their light to other planets isn't dimming, only their appearance in the sky is.
Yes but you see the issue is why would Ronye use flowery language to describe this event when she has no reason to and KNOWS what is happening. If this was Tiese, who is there at the scene and knows less about Kirito’s weapon and is a lot less closer this would make sense, but this idea that Ronye, despite all her connections, and knowledge on this subject would just not be literal and tell us directly what’s happening seems absurd.

Context is very important and the context is clearly painting this as the sun losing its entire luminosity.

It’s not really a matter of language, obviously when someone says the sky will dim we know the Sun does not literally lose its luminosity and other planets can see it, at the same time, Ronye knows how the NSS works and is giving us an explanation which makes her words even more important.
The reporter is attempting to make an interesting line for their article, whereas Ronye is witnessing a great and powerful event occur and is explaining what is happening.

Edit: but I don’t see this going anywhere, so I think this is another agree to disagree thing.

Yeah agree to disagree. I don't think you need a reason to justify flowery language, that's just how people speak.

Ye I just saw. To be fair with something like this, I think it's fine to take it as is. Especially since (imo) the light novel excerpt doesn't seem like flowery language much at all. At least, not enough to outright denounce the feat. Even if it's not taken at face value or believed by everyone, the possibly rating works fine for me.

Saying that "someone standing up in an instant doesn't mean they stood up in 0 seconds" is not:
  • Casting doubt on the speaker's reliability.
  • Accusing the speaker of lying.

To me, 'Solus lost all its light' doesn't look flowery tbh. The novel provides details on events as they unfold, presenting them as they are:
  1. What is he doing? He is absorbing light.
  2. How much? All the light of solus.
I feel like "lets say he absorbed the light at this angle, at this point and at this precision (never stated) and what stated was just bunch of flowery languages" seems kinda... off. A flowery argument can be made against anything and so, should not be used if less supported and takes way more assumptions than direct interpretation (it does in this case it seems). For example, if someone has a statement about being capable of destroying the Earth, but we decides to scale him equivalent to a nuclear bomb coz it might have been flowery language w/o any basis to back such claims doesn't makes much sense.

Honestly if the only dispute against the CRT going through is "reliable narrator" and "not taking it literally" with no actual evidence against it, then I see no reason this shouldn't go through. That's how I see it at least. While, I agree that Reki is known for using flowery language in his works, he also makes it clear when he does use it and this is not it. To me there's a big difference between "Every star in the universe began to shudder" due to Alice screaming (this case is clear flowery language) and something like this.

Honestly if the only dispute against the CRT going through is "reliable narrator" and "not taking it literally" with no actual evidence against it, then I see no reason this shouldn't go through. That's how I see it at least. While, I agree that Reki is known for using flowery language in his works, he also makes it clear when he does use it and this is not it. To me there's a big difference between "Every star in the universe began to shudder" due to Alice screaming (this case is clear flowery language) and something like this.
I’m honestly surprised the people who disagree with the flat out rating aren’t fine with the possibly. Like, if such a minute detail is what we’re debating why can’t we just settle at a compromise? Starting to feel like stone walking at this point

Okay, I don't think extending it much further or leaving it with deadlock will be of any worth.

In my opinion, a possibly rating can work, given how the interpretation of this feat varies among different users and can be equally valid. One may disagree with this opinion, but that's where the deadlock vote counts and my own interpretation of this thread come into play. Possibly rating is exactly for stuff like this, where there is vagueness and implications, but no confirmation. Would a possibly High 6-A rating work as a compromise?
I think DMUA’s points make sense.
Yeah I'm asking u, hope.
Well incase not, can u please tag some more staff so as this can be concluded?

In my opinion, a possibly rating can work, given how the interpretation of this feat varies among different users and can be equally valid. One may disagree with this opinion, but that's where the deadlock vote counts and my own interpretation of this thread come into play. Possibly rating is exactly for stuff like this, where there is vagueness and implications, but no confirmation. Would a possibly High 6-A rating work as a compromise?
this works for me.

Yeah I'm asking u, hope.
Well incase not, can u please tag some more staff so as this can be concluded?
I could ping staff, but like, are any of them even going to pay attention? This isn't an insult, I just don't think people are as invested in SAO like some of us are, especially since Moon Cradle isn't adapted and isn't exactly the most popular arc.

Back