• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KIRITO UPGRADE THREAD!?!??! 😲😲😲 (NO UNIVERSE SHAKING REQUIRED)

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
Hello, it's me, Curry Senpai. I'm back with another Kirito upgrade thread although this time it's a bit different. Kirito in Moon Cradle performs a feat that he did in WoU which is blocking out the Sun's Luminosity although it seems he does it to a greater extent this time (covering the entirety of the planet's Luminosity)

The energy output seems to either be around High 6-A or Low 5-B, the calc still needs to be approved but we can just discuss general things here for now. (Link to calc)

Here is the scan:
n3wyAJy.png

Kirito also absorbs Solus' light but that can be discussed later
h2ATUaK.png

This should only apply to Post Alicization Kirito/Star King, Asuna, the Abyssal Horror and also a theoretical Moon Cradle Key as Moon Cradle has some other ability feats.

To Do List:
  • Discuss if the text is good enough to support a possibly ranking or a solid ranking
  • Get the calc approved and discuss Triangle or Non Triangle Formula
  • Discuss absorbing the light of Solus

Already saw the issue with the calc, this was before the sun was actually generated. This would just be a repeat of absorbing the underworld's light like what's already been calculated.

Already saw the issue with the calc, this was before the sun was actually generated. This would just be a repeat of absorbing the underworld's light like what's already been calculated.
Hate to ask but do you have the link to the tweet or whatever that tells us when the stuff was generated? Genuinely curious here.

It's always been a thing even just in the original narrative by itself. I could probably dig up the WOG but the cardinal system has just always been a system of procedural generation, with quests essentially being made up as they go along.

The closest I can really find is this, which mentions the current maximum size of the underworld by the events of Unital Ring

My fault og I forgot to include that. (Plus I wasn't really there for it myself lol.)

While I do understand your argument DMUA. I think assuming that only the Underworld planet exists and not Lunaria + Solus is a bit wrong in this instance. Not trying to be rude here of course. It's just while we do know how the Cardinal System works with its auto-generation processes we don't know what it did after Rath made the Alicization Simulation. It very well could have made just the Underworld or it could have also produced Lunaria and Solus.

What I'm getting at here is while it's up in the air whether or not Solus actually exists at the time would you be willing to accept a possibly rating then? I mean the text does mention Lunaria and the entirety of Solus' light being snuffed out/blocked so I figured I may as well introduce this.

It's just not a correct statement with the information we have. They didn't go interstellar at that point, there's no reason to generate the sun it's entirety (And plenty of flowery language in the verse as a whole leads me to believe that it could just as easily be them simply removing the sunlight in the general region, thus blocking out the sun, as opposed to overtly absorbing all of it's luminosity)

Last edited:
DRATS! FOILED AGAIN!

I see what you mean though this can probably be closed then.

Funnily enough, just attempted a calc where Kirito just absorbs all the energy in this particular region (approximated as a circle with a radius of 5000 meters based on typical viewing distance to the horizon). The area would be about 7.85x10^8 square meters, and each square meter of Earth receives about 1000 Watts from sunlight, so assuming this is all just for a second, you’d get 7.85x10^11 J. Which is 8-A, lol.

You could probably do 40 seconds like the originally calc but yay more 8-A supporting feats

Back