• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reio/Soul King Resistance to Almighty

The additions are very simple.

In a nutshell, Prime Soul King should get resistance to The Almighty precognition abilities, per Yhwach's own words, and the Soul King's left hand feat.

Yhwach calls Mimihagi by Reio as in the Soul King in the official translation.

Page 9 of chapter 617.

Page 10 of chapter 617.

^Thats what I was thinking. We had a huge thread on making him composite Bleach starting with his body parts so Mimi's precog resist should already be there.

Actually, he already does. Not sure if anyone missed it. I do have a few suggestions on Soul King myself though, if anyone wants to hear them

Yobo Blue said:
Actually, he already does. Not sure if anyone missed it. I do have a few suggestions on Soul King myself though, if anyone wants to hear them
The reason I create this thread was because I didn't saw the resistance on his profile. Can you copy paste?

Weakened Soul King should have the same darkness manipulation and eye summoning as Yhwach, as that was explicitly said to be the Soul King's power without seals and was meant to attack enemies of the Soul King, which is why the reason why it began to attack the Shinigami after Yhwach replaced him

Weakened Soul King may also need to be split into a Sealed and Unsealed key, as the seals placed on him by the Shinigami are explicitly separate from the amputation, and after that was removed his power was nearly overwhelming Yhwach and made him lose control of it and mutate after he absorbed it

Finally, Soul King should have Resistance to Power Mimicry and Duplication since Ichibē Hyōsube couldn't rename someone into a new Soul King unless they had a certain type of power like Ichigo

The reason I create this thread was because I didn't saw the resistance on his profile. Can you copy paste?

"Resistance to Precognition (Via Mimihagi. Reiō should've its power who can evade Yhwach's The Almighty)"

On the resistance to PM, this is consistent with Ichigo who has it as well. The unsealed key is kinda pointless imo. It never did anything and was never able to do anything.

AnonymousBlank said:
On the resistance to PM, this is consistent with Ichigo who has it as well. The unsealed key is kinda pointless imo. It never did anything and was never able to do anything.
Fair enough

This reminds me shouldn't Rei-O gain acausality type 4? The Rei-O in a weakened state was able to fully negate Orihime's causality manipulation, he has Resistance to precognition and in the novel he's stated to be a being of contradiction.

The Prince of Counters said:
This reminds me shouldn't Rei-O gain acausality type 4? The Rei-O in a weakened state was able to fully negate Orihime's causality manipulation, he has Resistance to precognition and in the novel he's stated to be a being of contradiction.
I think that would need more evidence. I'm looking into the novel now, but we'd have to look at context. It's definitely possible tho.

The Prince of Counters said:
From what I recall this would also bump up Almighty's hax since Fate hax can still effect acausals from what I've heard.
It could, but we'd need feats of that on top of it.

I'm thinking of making a thread to better define Almighty as a whole though.

Back