• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reintroducting HTC to the macrocosm. (DBS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is wrong because RoSAT explicitly has an accelerated time relative to the rest of the macrocosm and characters age whilst inside of it.
I don’t know about other sub dimensions but the statement clearly doesn’t apply to the RoSAT
yes it does, it talking about all the "sub spaces" in general in the statement

@Chasekilleen knows japanese and told that its using concept of time and space as a way to say it does not have normal time or space compared to the other worlds. Which can be demonstrated by something like HTC's timeflow or how Sugoroku Space can't be entered by the kais.
nope, the way executor translated is straight up saying that it doesn't have time and space

Just in any case 「時間」や「空間」is literally "time and space"
"概念がなく" is literally "no concept, lacks concept, without concept"
「精神と時の部屋」や「スゴロク空間」などが確認されている。
The "Room of Spirit and Time" and "Sugoroku Space" have been confirmed.

nope, the way executor translated is straight up saying that it doesn't have time and space

Just in any case 「時間」や「空間」is literally "time and space"
"概念がなく" is literally "no concept, lacks concept, without concept"
「精神と時の部屋」や「スゴロク空間」などが確認されている。
The "Room of Spirit and Time" and "Sugoroku Space" have been confirmed.
Can't concept literally mean how they view time and space as well rather than literal ontological version. So it would lack/be different than how the other worlds view time and space.

It's kind of dumb to say the RoSAT has no time or space considering that it very clearly does have a time dilation. It's very likely just saying that conventional time and space doesn't exist in this pocket dimension.

That's why we can't use this scan at all. It contradicts the show.

No, we can't assume anything.
Only seems to be a contradiction because of interpretation. Concept could literally just mean how they view it rather than ontological nature of it. Considering context it seems more likely it's referring to it as how it's different than the other dimensions.

yes it does, it talking about all the "sub spaces" in general in the statement
Oh well then we disregard it for being guide nonsense contradicted by main series portrayal, even the afterlife has a better argument in-universe for being atemporal,
which we also know it’s bs.

Only seems to be a contradiction because of interpretation.
there is not an interpretation, it is as straight forward as it can be

Concept could literally just mean how they view it rather than ontological nature of it.
who is "they" here? i am sorry but the way you phrase it makes it really hard to understand what is your point

Considering context it seems more likely it's referring to it as how it's different than the other dimensions.
yeah? it is different sine it doesn't have any time or space, that is what it says for the difference after all

there is not an interpretation, it is as straight forward as it can be

who is "they" here? i am sorry but the way you phrase it makes it really hard to understand what is your point

yeah? it is different sine it doesn't have any time or space, that is what it says for the difference after all
I am literally saying that concept can be taken as how it has a different space and time so it lacks how the other dimensions see/has time or space not in an ontological way.

My problem at first glance has already been mentioned by aachintya... So I dunno what to say
It's kind of dumb to say the RoSAT has no time or space considering that it very clearly does have a time dilation. It's very likely just saying that conventional time and space doesn't exist in this pocket dimension.
We cannot apply far fetched interpretation which twist the direct interpretation of scan. It doesn't have concept of time and space directly means, it doesn't in very least rather than being indifferent than rest of the world (which it doesn't imply at all). Conventional time applies in RoSaT as it flows, different places in our world as well have different rates of time flow.

I don't think I'm talking about the Room of Spirit and Time and Sugoroku Space dimensions, but another dimension that doesn't have the concept of time, like emptiness.

All we know about Sugoroku Space is that it is between spacetime

Last edited:
I don't think I'm talking about the Room of Spirit and Time and Sugoroku Space dimensions, but another dimension that doesn't have the concept of time, like emptiness.

All we know about Sugoroku Space is that it is between spacetime

It is talking about both of them, it is talking about "sub spaces" ang gives examples of daid subspaces as being the HTC and the sugoroku space

The HTC/ROSAT having no time is flat out wrong. It just flows weirdly different.
A year in the room being a day out of it. If there was no time they would've just popped out at the same point they left

Last edited:
It's also against how this wiki currently treats it.
yeah

So you can't really use that against it unless you are willing to accept the HTC is apart of the macrocosm. While this wiki currently treats it as completely outside.
oh i am not using it at all, i was just pointing that out

It's abit contradictory regarding its exact location, but they both agree that it's located within the macrocosm.
which is not of much use when both contradict one another in where it is

Seems fine
Keep in mind, the statement itself has reliability issues, as it suggests something that's not true (in the case of the Room of Spirit and Time having...no time).

Do you agree with the interpretation that these are just weird ways to talk about it's time shenanigans?

Asking to be 100% clear.

To make sure I don’t mix up what others have said, what are these said issues if you can list them down?

To make sure I don’t mix up what others have said, what are these said issues if you can list them down?
well firstly the most direct is, well, like lephyr said, it says that these "sub spaces" do not have any space or time, which is contradicted since the Room of spirit and time clearly does yet it is said to be one of those "sub spaces", also the contradiction in on itself on the scan,
"どの世界にも属さない
〈亜空間〉
That which doesn't belong to the world
〈Subspace〉

この他、【図1】の世界のどこにも属さない「亜空間」が存在している。
Also, there are subspaces that don't belong anywhere in the world depicted in [Fig.1]." basically it is saying that the so called "sub spaces" do belong/aren't part of the macrocosm at all, yet here: "
そこでは「時間」や「空間」といった概念がなく、どのエリアからも切り離された次元の間に位置している。
There isn't a concept of Time or Space there, they are located between dimensions and detached from any area."it is said to be between dimensions, so if it is interpreted as being between the macrocosm dimensions, then this is contradictory to what it said earlier, it could also be interpreted as not talking about the dimensions of the macrocosm tho, that would coroborate with what it says earlier about them not being part of the macrocosm

well firstly the most direct is, well, like lephyr said, it says that these "sub spaces" do not have any space or time, which is contradicted since the Room of spirit and time clearly does yet it is said to be one of those "sub spaces", also the contradiction in on itself on the scan,
"どの世界にも属さない
〈亜空間〉
That which doesn't belong to the world
〈Subspace〉

この他、【図1】の世界のどこにも属さない「亜空間」が存在している。
Also, there are subspaces that don't belong anywhere in the world depicted in [Fig.1]." basically it is saying that the so called "sub spaces" do belong/aren't part of the macrocosm at all, yet here: "
そこでは「時間」や「空間」といった概念がなく、どのエリアからも切り離された次元の間に位置している。
There isn't a concept of Time or Space there, they are located between dimensions and detached from any area."it is said to be between dimensions, so if it is interpreted as being between the macrocosm dimensions, then this is contradictory to what it said earlier, it could also be interpreted as not talking about the dimensions of the macrocosm tho, that would coroborate with what it says earlier about them not being part of the macrocosm
Again, it's not part of any the areas depicted on the diagram (such as kaioshin realm, living world, afterlife) because it literally exists inbetween the dimensions of the macrocosm. It's not a contradiction at all. Please look at context and what it is referring to. Plus its a SUBspace which means it's a subset of something. It makes sense for it to be a subspace of the macrocosm.

Again, it's not part of any the areas depicted on the diagram (such as kaioshin realm, living world, afterlife) because it literally exists inbetween the dimensions of the macrocosm. It's not a contradiction at all. Please look at context and what it is referring to. Plus its a SUBspace which means it's a subset of something. It makes sense for it to be a subspace of the macrocosm.
I also addressed the concept part just referring to how it lacks their concept (not concept as in ontological thing) of what time and space is due to the different nature and time flow of the areas.

Okay I discussed this scan with others and regarding GT so the scan says that theres a subspace where there’s no concept of space and time and this subspace is between the dimensions of the macrocosm and then it says the RoSaT and Sugoroku space have been confirmed/identified it’s basically saying they reside in a sub space between the macrocosm and there’s a short Video I watched that explains it pretty well

Okay I discussed this scan with others and regarding GT so the scan says that theres a subspace where there’s no concept of space and time and this subspace is between the dimensions of the macrocosm and then it says the RoSaT and Sugoroku space have been confirmed/identified it’s basically saying they reside in a sub space between the macrocosm and there’s a short Video I watched that explains it pretty well
yes that video makes the most sense to me, the suguroku space and ROSAT are spacetimes that reside in a subspace between the dimensions of the macrocosm.

After this thread is concluded in one way or another I think I'm done on the debating side of dragon ball because this shit is too mentally taxing for arguing over fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back