• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Both high 6-C
Archetype earth is restricted
Red arcueid is used
All potentially abilities of Reinhard is restricted
Fights take place on a School of earth.
They start 5 meters apart
In-character

70i5amg06du71.png
w7z1boumch171.jpg

Votes
Red Arcueid:
Reinhard:
Sonic solos both(inco):

Last edited:
Arcueid's profile looks incomplete, does she only have the same powers in all 5 keys, why does she only have 2 stats for lifting strength?

I would assume she is a smurf, since that's how Nasuverse is, at the very least her resistances i assume are smurf, idk if she has any smurf abilities.

Is her precog resistance of the divination type or analytical prediction type?

As i said above, is any of her abilities smurf, or have any layers?

She has an ap advantage, but idk what value she scales to.

Reinhard should be able to negate her regen in the short term it looks like., but with low godly regen and type 5 immortality, he isn't killing her permanently.

She can conceptual nerf Reinhard to 1/6 of his abilities, which is pretty op.

Doesn't look like she can stop Reinhard's immortality.

Reinhard's accelerated development looks better, Arcueid will always be one step stronger, faster, and more durable, meanwhile Reinhard will be vastly faster once he has seen an attack once, his attacks become more sure and accurate, can develop counters to abilities in combat, gets stronger when facing a superior opponent.

Idk, need the questions above answered, but could come down to both not being able to kill each other. If Reinhard had a way to kill her i would just say he would instintively know how to respond to attacks he is seeing for the first time, dodge/counter, next time, dodge way faster, slow down his perception of time so he gets to use his attack first etc. But there is no win con.

Acrueid stomp him.
I would assume she is a smurf, since that's how Nasuverse is, at the very least her resistances i assume are smurf, idk if she has any smurf abilities.
She is smurf, while i don't exactly remember, she is at least 4D smurf potentially 6D to 8D since she is comparable to Ultimate One
Is her precog resistance of the divination type or analytical prediction type?
Iirc, divination, supernatural type, but this need clarification from hardcore Tsukihime supporters due to Nasuverse have many characters resist both analytical type and supernatural type
As i said above, is any of her abilities smurf, or have any layers?
Both smurf and layered
She has an ap advantage, but idk what value she scales to.
Due to her Reactive Power Level, this is kinda irrelevant she will automatically one step stronger than her opponents, unless you make her fight anywhere that isn't Earth or Moon
Doesn't look like she can stop Reinhard's immortality.
Since this is Red Acrueid, she can bite him and turn him into Vampire like her which affect at soul information level, Reinhard will be her servant. She cab paralyse him with her Mystic Eyes, which is again smurf, there could be more way but i don't remember
Reinhard's accelerated development looks better, Arcueid will always be one step stronger, faster, and more durable, meanwhile Reinhard will be vastly faster once he has seen an attack once, his attacks become more sure and accurate, can develop counters to abilities in combat, gets stronger when facing a superior opponent.
If Reinhard had a way to kill her i would just say he would instintively know how to respond to attacks he is seeing for the first time, dodge/counter, next time, dodge way faster, slow down his perception of time so he gets to use his attack first etc
She resist smurf Reactive Evolution and Reactive Power Level, Stats Amp, Reinhard can't get better, and developing himself while fighting her. I know this sound bullshit, but that how the verse is, there is a character that capable of analytical prediction via sheer calculation of opponent skill and instinct, battle experience and not supernatural power, but the skill get completely blocked by an opponent because said character has ability to resist any ability attemp to predict

Isn't the previous battle between Reinhard and Shiki ended in incon??. Anyway all Nasuverse characters have 4D haxes and resist 4D haxes due to Magecraft stuffs

Wow, i din't even know we have a page for servant phsicology, but i guess that makes sense. But It don't see too crazy to me not bê able to find a match.
The battle with normal Shiki, no one gonna use Void Shiki, because she stomp with smurf hax anyway, and is strongest NasuVerse character
So how was that a inco?

Back