• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Phoenks

FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
First match in a while. I have no idea if this is fair or not but this is the lowest person on the strongest thread so let's get it.

Reinhard van Astrea VS Monkey D. Luffy

HfryarT.png
6PQzMEo.png

Match Info:
  • Speed Equalized
  • High 6-A (Strongest Forms)
  • SBA Starting Distance and Location

Well Luffy has like double Reinhard's max AP, and Luffy resists spatial manipulation, so that wouldn't effect him
I don't see resistance to spatial manip on Luffy profile.

Also, what do you mean double his max? Since I made this match for the strongest list only High 6-A luffy would be allowed here. It kinda highly benefits Reinhard since he has a 5-C+ sword but he isn't 5-C himself.

It's via Haki.

Wait this is High 6-A Luffy? How is this fair then? Reinhard is in the exatons while Luffy is low Petatons.
It's for the strongest list so I didn't necessarily make this to be fair. I made it to just see if Reinhard can make the list.

Also, I don't see it on the Haki page either? Can you quote the text you refer to?

And, the Existence Erasure is separate from the space slash. His slashes can erase people to the point that it is as though they never existed in the first place.

Also, I don't see it on the Haki page either? Can you quote the text you refer to?
It's under its resistances. It was able to resist Law's abilities, which are spatial cuts.
It's for the strongest list so I didn't necessarily make this to be fair. I made it to just see if Reinhard can make the list.
So then just close this. There's no point in making a match if it wasn't made to even be fair.

It's under its resistances. It was able to resist Law's abilities, which are spatial cuts.

So then just close this. There's no point in making a match if it wasn't made to even be fair.
Preferably matches still have to be made for the list unless it's just completely obvious who wins. I did not know if Luffy had options.

If he doesn't have anything then sure.

Nowhere does the Haki page give resistance to spatial manipulation.

People resist Law's fruit with Haki, but that's resistance to devil fruits not spatial manipulation. Hence why its indexed as a resistance to devil fruits because the entire reason it can be resisted is because Haki nullifies devil fruit abilities. And it's a noted weakness of Law's devil fruit that if his haki isn't strong enough, he can use his base fruit's abilities well against others.

So no, Luffy does not resist the spatial manipulation of Reinhard

People resist Law's fruit with Haki, but that's resistance to devil fruits not spatial manipulation. Hence why its indexed as a resistance to devil fruits because the entire reason it can be resisted is because Haki nullifies devil fruit abilities. And it's a noted weakness of Law's devil fruit that if his haki isn't strong enough, he can use his base fruit's abilities well against others.

Can you stop spreading misinformation...?

Haki used to resist spatial manipulation and teleportation because of law's abilities, I made a CRT where it's shown and is stated that haki are able to block the abilities from DF's which includes law's abilities... No where in the haki page or anywhere else does it say it only blocks from DF's, further supported by Sanji blocking his intense heat via haki which is in the haki page.

Haki does not resist or negate the DFs themselves, it's the abilities that it blocks

DF abilities have nothing that would differentiate with other existing abilities.

Last edited:

Haki used to resist spatial manipulation and teleportation because of law's abilities, I made a CRT where it's shown and is stated that haki are able to block the abilities from DF's which includes law's abilities... No where in the haki page or anywhere else does it say it only blocks from DF's, further supported by Sanji blocking his intense heat via haki which is in the haki page.

DF abilities have nothing that would differentiate with other existing abilities.
you are the Satella of the One piece verse it appears

Haki does not resist or negate the DFs themselves, it's the abilities that it blocks

Notice how the latest version of the page you're providing doesn't have any of what you're talking about though. You're pulling a version of that page from over half a year ago.

Or how the current page specifies that Armament Haki negates devil fruit abilities and not just the abilities that devil fruits can provide outright.

Notice how the latest version of the page you're providing doesn't have any of what you're talking about though. You're pulling a version of that page from over half a year ago.
because the latest is still the same as the page version of over half a year ago that I revised...? Not sure what your trying to say

Or how the current page specifies that Armament Haki negates devil fruit abilities and not just the abilities that devil fruits can provide outright.
Notice how it says Devil Fruit abilities and not devil fruits...

The reason why devil fruits are even mentioned there is because there are over 100 devil fruits, and listing every single resistance that would grant would be way too tiring and space-filling.

The reason why devil fruits are even mentioned there is because there are over 100 devil fruits, and listing every single resistance that would grant would be way too tiring and space-filling.
My dude

My pal

You are the bellend who wanted Warhammer Fantasy's soul fuckery on every page. You do not have the right to say it'd be too tiring and space filling

My dude

My pal

You are the bellend who wanted Warhammer Fantasy's soul fuckery on every page. You do not have the right to say it'd be too tiring and space filling
There's a difference between not indexing an ability on profiles and generalizing resistances. Don't be obtuse.

Aethyr Manipulation wasn't even on Snikch's page, so this is such a dumb point. Haki is on Luffy's page. False equivalence.

You're so embarrassing dude. How can you unironically speak like this and think you did something. If you have nothing to add, don't say anything.
Prove Snikch can cast magic. You won't be able to prove that because he can't. That is why Aethyr Manipulation has a page, its explaining verse mechanics and telling you what magic does, since it's all the same shit.

Also, Haki doesn't have the resistances, and they aren't meticulously listed on every single page that has haki(AKA what you asked me to do) so duedate is in the right and Luffy gets turned into sushi since it's not actually listed on every single OP page that has haki(does this sound dumb yet?)

Prove Snikch can cast magic. You won't be able to prove that because he can't. That is why Aethyr Manipulation has a page, its explaining verse mechanics and telling you what magic does, since it's all the same shit.
Physiology pages exist for a reason. You can't claim that someone has abilities when they aren't listed.

Haki has the resistance to spatial manipulation because the page states that it can resist all abilities that devil fruits can grant. Again, they are 2 completely different situations. Stop trying to equate the two. If you're mad because you had to do the bare minimum when making a profile then go argue with yourself. This is not the place.

Physiology pages exist for a reason. You can't claim that someone has abilities when they aren't listed.

Haki has the resistance to spatial manipulation because the page states that it can resist all abilities that devil fruits can grant. Again, they are 2 completely different situations. Stop trying to equate the two. If you're mad because you had to do the bare minimum when making a profile then go argue with yourself. This is not the place.
"Physiology pages--" or as I heard it "I don't understand a single thing about the verse even after being linked pages on it-- why dont you understand every little thing about Haki by the way??? It can't be because I got lazy and didn't want to do a very simple list of haxes that come from Devil Fruits and their abilities!"

why dont you understand every little thing about Haki by the way??? It can't be because I got lazy and didn't want to do a very simple list of haxes that come from Devil Fruits and their abilities!"
Man, it's almost like whenever people say that Haki resists a certain ability that can also be found in a devil fruit, they cite said fruit because they don't expect people to know every single ability there is.

Man, it's almost like whenever people say that Haki resists a certain ability that can also be found in a devil fruit, they cite said fruit because they don't expect people to know every single ability there is.
If only the full list was added to the 40K byte page.

40,190 bytes.

Aethyr Manipulation is 352,362 bytes and had to be reworked to be better than before and up to wiki standard from the ground up from a 244,337 byte page. By a single guy with an actual job. Compare that to the work of just slapping a foldout(or scrollbox) list and remembering what DFs do what and that's, what, 20-30K more bytes?

I'm NGL this is actually just bad reasoning. Get that stuff on the page.

"Physiology pages--" or as I heard it "I don't understand a single thing about the verse even after being linked pages on it-- why dont you understand every little thing about Haki by the way??? It can't be because I got lazy and didn't want to do a very simple list of haxes that come from Devil Fruits and their abilities!"
There is a list... But it's outdated and would need to be updated like every week which would just be too time consuming and pointless instead of just linking the devil fruit page as a whole

Kachon buddy, Reinhard can take 2 seconds to charge his blade and unleash an AoE EE slash that spans over thousands of Km
And Luffy wouldn't be able to dodge that because?

He has several speed amps and future sight, so if that AoE has to travel all the distance Luffy could very well dodge it.

And Luffy wouldn't be able to dodge that because?

He has several speed amps and future sight, so if that AoE has to travel all the distance Luffy could very well dodge it.
Why would he be able to dodge thousands of kilometers of range when speed is equalized? That's kinda nonsensical.

Btw, c'mon bro, while I definitely don't agree with every resistance granted by haki and/or the way some of these resistances are argued to work in vs threads, you and anyone else I've seen say this kind of stuff in the last 2 weeks won't get anything without doing a CRT to change how it is currently, this is basic VSBW logic.

Back