• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can he logic a type 1 abstract out of existence

And either way I'm pretty sure type 8 deals with that

funny how 1-A matches are not about interactions betweens different powers and skills, but levels of transcendance.

It's basically dragon ball with hax and wanked concepts.

Anyway, i'm not voting yet.

I see a Reinhard more haxed, mor powerfull and the advantage of the majority (his army and the LDO) at the same level of existence and power as The Numidium

Hax and such doesn't really matter in 1-a matches it's more of who's infinity is bigger and I'm leaning towards reinhard here

Does someone know the Numidium hax scale? I don't... Because if said hax isn't enough I think it would be fair replace the Numidium for Vivec

The Numidium's World Refusals are an unquantifiable level of 1-A IIRC, so it is unknowable if this match is fair or not.

Hadou Gods like Reinhard are on a pretty high level of transcendence, so I'm more likely to believe that he is superior.

World Refusals is not unquantifiable. It destroyed multiverses upon multiverses of Aurbis, and they are all hyper complex in dimensions. Numidium defeated all et'Adas, infinite in numbers, like Aka and Lorkhan who are all having 1-A, not baseline. Last match I heard Reinhard stalemated with Lorkhan while Numidium already crushed him in c0da

The Numidium stomped High 1-B Et'Ada, not their original 1-A states, and Pelinal fought with Reinhard because of the Madness.

KongKing23 said:
World Refusals is not unquantifiable. It destroyed multiverses upon multiverses of Aurbis, and they are all hyper complex in dimensions. Numidium defeated all et'Adas, infinite in numbers, like Aka and Lorkhan who are all having 1-A, not baseline.
Last match I heard Reinhard stalemated with Lorkha while Numidium already crushed him in c0da
This never happened.

And Reinhard got an inconclusive with Pelinal because his level of 1-A is unquantifiable.

So he either stomps or gets stomped.

Notto disu shitto agen
>Tier 0 hax

Also, the match with Pelinal was never finished because it was a mess, nobody gave a solid answer of how high he is on the 1-A scale.

No one is being "removed from the dream". The world refusals work by making the other person realize he is, for a lack of a better word, non-existent as self but rather part or the wholeness that is everything and returning to that everything in the context of the rufusal of I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back