• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 5

[Okay.]

"So the Reishi is a spiritual matter flowing in three different dimension and Conduit Genes are the source of the Beast's ability?"

After some quick research using my Clairvoyance and some painful soul examination, I learned the nature of the ability.

I temporarily go outside to collect some reishi and cut my leg off to collect the genes and radiation I emit.

It will be incomplete and quite weak compared to my original design because of the time limit but the results will be fun to say the least.

"Ugh... I guess if everyone else is training I should too. I think I might try and figure out this Briah thing.

[This may be dangerous as neither me or griffin(from what I saw) where told what would happen if I do get touched in briah also it says only rienhard can calm wolfgang down so how will that work? Dylan mabe]

[I mean]

[Technically, unless the deepest craving of your soul is the exact same as Wolfgang "I don't want to be touched", you wouldn't even have his Briah. I'll assume you're just leeching off his desire in this case though. In which case uh... don't go true briah?]

[Well im not making up my own briah thats just too complicated plus I have his soul(meaning his thoughts and desires) and he does affect my personality some so ill just have his briah, and yeah going true briah where looking at someone wrong damages there soul would be bad]

[Plus if I have his briah I must follow its rules meaning if im touched in briah I enter true briah]

"So now how to test this power" Jackson walks over to kandk "Is there a training facility here somewhere?"

"If you ask for a training facility, would you perhap like to used our hyperbolic chamber?" The clone said, while still watching the vid.

"Just have one basic level enemy, this isnt for power, its for control and understanding" Jackson says as he enters the camber(The door closing behind him) "welp lets get it started he says looking at the enemy"

"Farewell, brave realm of splendor; farewell, Valhalla!
Let your proud castles, towering bastions all crumble to ruin!
Farewell, resplendent pomp of the gods — farewell!
May you find rapture in your end, O race of immortals!
Briah: Niflheimr Fenriswolf!"

As he chants the enemy trys to close the distace but no matter how fast it goes towards him while he simply stands and chants it can't gain any ground. Then boom its annihilated instantly with Jackson standing behind it (it never even reacted). 'Hmm, interesting' Jackson thinks to himself (He spawned 'A'ma no Murakumo so there was no contact) "On to the next one" Jackson says as the next enemy appears.

[Also remember its basic level so its like a 10-A im not lolblitzing tier 5s in here]

• I kept practicing my flames and practice to control the fires around me. It is suprisingly powerful yet the way I use it could be tiring...I feel that I haven't accessed to its true potential while its not that great its terriying to know...The visions everytime I try to tap into the potential of the flames these jet black flames is far more powerful than i can ever imagine...I managed to compensate by giving versatility in my fire and mixing them up at both close and far range. This is good. I got tired and decided to head to the lounge to eat something I suppose*

Comn-ing with the swordman inside, the clone ask

"As for time dilation, do you want 10 in:1 out, 100 in:1 out or 1000 in:1 out?"

TISSG7Redgrave said:
*I kept practicing my flames and practice to control the fires around me. It is suprisingly powerful yet the way I use it could be tiring...I feel that I haven't accessed to its true potential while its not that great its terriying to know...The visions everytime I try to tap into the potential of the flames these jet black flames is far more powerful than i can ever imagine...I managed to compensate by giving versatility in my fire and mixing them up at both close and far range. This is good. I got tired and decided to head to the lounge to eat something I suppose*
[You havn't met anyone right and are you at the main base]

Andykhang said:
Comn-ing with the swordman inside, the clone ask
"As for time dilation, do you want 10 in:1 out, 100 in:1 out or 1000 in:1 out?"
[Wait what do you mean how long between each cone respawns? if so then ever 40 secs]

[I mean how long you want to stay in there in relation to out here, like do you want 10 hours inside is equal to 1 outside, 100 hours inside is equal to 1 inside, and such]

[@Red ok, @Andy ah then 100 hours to 1, I have limitless stamina so it should be fine]

[Ok im going to sleep see you people tomorrow]

"Let's begin"

The spell is crafted. A masterpiece crafted of almost every orders I know.

First the preparations.

╬ù ¤Ç¤ü╬┐¤â¤ë¤Ç╬╣╬║╬« ¤å¤à¤â╬╣╬║╬« ╬║╬╗╬Á╬╣╬┤¤ë╬╝╬¡╬¢╬À

¤ä╬┐ ¤Ç¤ü╬┐¤â¤ë¤Ç╬╣╬║¤î ╬┤╬╣╬¼¤â¤ä╬À╬╝╬▒-¤ç¤ü¤î╬¢╬┐¤é ¤Ç╬┐¤à ╬║╬▒╬©╬╣╬Á¤ü¤Ä╬©╬À╬║╬Á

╬ò¤Ç╬╣╬▓╬Á╬▓╬▒╬╣¤ë╬╝╬¡╬¢╬À ╬ĤÇ╬▒¤ü╬¥╬À
ÒÇîConfirmed ExistenceÒÇì

That spell will prevent me from being undully affected by the alteration of physics and space-time I am about to perform.

Next... the ultimate spell.

╬Ü╬▒╬©╬┐¤ü╬»╬Â╬Á¤ä╬▒╬╣ ¤Ç╬╗╬▒╬»¤â╬╣╬┐ ╬▒╬¢╬▒¤å╬┐¤ü╬¼¤é.

╬ù ¤ä╬▒¤ç¤ì¤ä╬À¤ä╬▒ ¤ä╬┐¤à ¤å¤ë¤ä¤î¤é ╬▒¤à╬¥╬«╬©╬À╬║╬Á.

╬ù╬╗╬Á╬║¤ä¤ü╬┐╬╝╬▒╬│╬¢╬À¤ä╬╣¤â╬╝¤î¤é ¤Ç¤ü╬┐¤â╬▒¤ü╬╝╬┐¤â╬╝╬¡╬¢╬┐¤é ╬│╬╣╬▒ ╬▒╬¢¤ä╬╣¤â¤ä╬¼╬©╬╝╬╣¤â╬À.

╬ù ╬▓╬▒¤ü¤ì¤ä╬À¤ä╬▒ ¤Ç¤ü╬┐¤â╬▒¤ü╬╝¤î¤â¤ä╬À╬║╬Á ╬│╬╣╬▒ ╬¢╬▒ ╬▒╬¢¤ä╬╣¤â¤ä╬▒╬©╬╝╬»¤â╬Á╬╣.

╬æ╬┤¤ì╬¢╬▒╬╝╬À ╬┤¤ì╬¢╬▒╬╝╬À ¤Ç¤ü╬┐¤â╬▒¤ü╬╝╬┐¤â╬╝╬¡╬¢╬À ╬│╬╣╬▒ ╬▒╬¢¤ä╬╣¤â¤ä╬¼╬©╬╝╬╣¤â╬À

╬Ö¤â¤ç¤à¤ü╬« ╬┤¤ì╬¢╬▒╬╝╬À ¤Ç¤ü╬┐¤â╬▒¤ü╬╝╬┐¤â╬╝╬¡╬¢╬À ╬│╬╣╬▒ ╬¢╬▒ ╬▒╬¢¤ä╬╣¤â¤ä╬▒╬©╬╝╬»¤â╬Á╬╣

╬æ¤ü╬¢╬À¤ä╬╣╬║╬« ╬Á╬¢╬¡¤ü╬│╬Á╬╣╬▒ ¤Ç¤ü╬┐¤â╬▒¤ü╬╝╬┐¤â╬╝╬¡╬¢╬À ╬│╬╣╬▒ ╬▒╬¢¤ä╬╣¤â¤ä╬¼╬©╬╝╬╣¤â╬À.

╬ù ╬║╬▒╬╝¤Ç¤à╬╗¤î¤ä╬À¤ä╬▒ ¤ç¤Ä¤ü╬┐¤à-¤ç¤ü¤î╬¢╬┐¤à ╬¡¤ç╬Á╬╣ ¤ü¤à╬©╬╝╬╣¤â¤ä╬Á╬» ¤Ä¤â¤ä╬Á ╬¢╬▒ ¤â¤à╬╝¤Ç¤à╬║╬¢¤ë╬©╬Á╬».

╬ñ╬┐ ╬Á¤å╬¡ ╬Á╬»╬¢╬▒╬╣ ╬║╬╗╬Á╬╣╬┤¤ë╬╝╬¡╬¢╬┐.

╬ú¤à╬╗╬╗╬▒╬▓╬╣¤â╬╝¤î¤é ╬ú¤à╬╝╬╝╬Á¤ä╬┐¤ç╬«

Time dilation formula 2

╬ú¤ä╬▒╬©╬Á¤ü╬« ╬║╬▒╬©╬┐╬╗╬╣╬║╬« ╬Á¤Ç╬╣¤ä╬¼¤ç¤à╬¢¤â╬ÀÒÇîFixed Universal AccelerationÒÇì

finallly Reshiram menaged to subdue the new soul, it took him longer than i had expected

Fortunatelly this new souls's personality is even more 1-dimensional than that of Reshiram

I use my new MFTL speed to run circles around Kura, she doesn't seem impressed, so i stop.

"Kura, where is my room ?"

she tells me and i go there to do what almost everyone else is doing: Training

As enter my room, i find that it's a giant jungle cave

"Home, sweet home"

i start reading the manual that Greg's clone game me and i eat a giant steak, which for some reason had happered out of nowhere

then i start tinkering with my fire abilities, tring to mix Yharon and Reshiram's attacks

After the research, I discovered that Conduits and Magi are lot similar. Just like magecraft, conduits absorbs power from their surrounding, refine them and release it.

If I make a assumption that: Ambient Energy=Mana, Genes=Magical Circuits and Radiation=Prana, I may accelerate the process of making a new spells.

Reishi on the other hand is a lot different. While Quincies draw their power from their surrounding and release it, they don't refine it like Mana to Prana. They use pure Reishi and just change its characteristics. But if I can fit it in like Ambient=Reishi=Mana and Radiation=Controlled Reishi=Prana, I may able to bypass the difference.

With this knowledge, I can accelerate the process to five hours at best.

[Who needs to accelerate the process when you can accelerate the entire ******* universe]

[Also, I feel this is a mistake to point out, but Ars Paulina exists outside time. You could probably just do all the research there and not even bother shortening the time it takes because you essentially have infinite time within it (as long as your magic doesn't run out that is)]

Instantly, all solid matter within the Kamui dimension is sub-atomically atomised. With the fundental forces of physics altered, no matter that works by by the normal laws of physics can exist. Nuclear explosions occur all around me as matter converts to energy.

I ride out the storm, protected from the explosions by my Borg. My own internal physics are also fixed by the spell, allowing my own matter to remain intact.

[Yo Andy, seeing as we were apparently using the same Kamui dimension, I hope you didn't have anything important in there]

When I am finished, I return to the normal world. Time to test this out.

Placing some time measurment equipment, I set up a clock.

[Eh, not like I put anything in there something that I can't also put in my Inventory, so my stuff isn't in there]

After five hours of work, I made the spells. My magical energy is.............80%....?? It can be because I have Grand Caster's soul so he has fuckton of prana but five hours of dipping within your Reality Marble and this much energy? Hell, I have a lot of time to complete this before I get half. Better tweak with Noble Phantasms too. It's going to be fun.

[Blah said that only 4-C or below character are allowed for the third soul and considering that it's still on the Meta Page, i think he didn't change his mind about it]

As it turns out, the circle was actually blood, bacause I had accidentally cut my hand on a rock while I was sleeping.

"Or not..."

I think for a second.

"Geez, that's one strong rock!"

[Anybody know any 4-C robots?]

i finish the development of new tecniques, this are the results:

Blue Flamenado: Stronger than a normal flamenado and 50% smaller

Blue Detonating Flame: a superior version of Detonating Flame

Homing Fusion Flare: weaker than a normal Fusion Flare, but has very good homing

"I almost blew myself up ... multiple times, but it was worth it. I wonder what the others are doing"

i exit my room, which is covered by burn marks, and i encounter Silas

"Hello, fellow dragon"

Back