• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 5

[Man we dont see blane much, not blaming you just hes an interesting character]

Jackson looks over at the swordsman "We're you so pissed?" He also looks at Scarf Guy "Wait what, what do you mean Perverted dragon"

"A dragon that likes the female body to the point where he created a spell for the sole purpose of letting him speak to boobs telepathically."

"That reminds me, one of the spells my new soul used could switch people's genders".

I cast it on Silas and laugh

Soon enough, the toon heard somebody in his room. In his basement. The Stranger shifted personalities to that of an angry father. "DENNIS! YOU IN THERE PLAYIN' WITH MAH FOOTBALL!? SO HELP ME GOD...........SO HELP ME GOD, I'LL SLAP YOU IN THE FACE SO HARD! YER GETTIN' SEVEN ACROSS THE *%^! DON'T ASK, I HAD THREE OF MY FINGERS ON MY RIGHT HAND BLOWN OFF IN KOREA!"

A bow materializes in Blane's hand. "Look, look at this! What the hell is this supposed to be?" Then he pulls out Caldabolg II, "and look at this piece of garbage! It's not even a proper sword anymore! Legend my ass! I'm gonna go kill 'me'!" Blane heads back to his room, that somehow looks even more unlivable than before, and goes into his dojo in the back where he starts fighting and killing armies of Archer Emiya.

[@dragon why when I read your post I here guts screaming GRIFFITH!]

Looking at Scarf gu... girl "Nope, Nope, Nope, Etc..." Jackson says as he quickly heads back to his room.

Walking back to his room he goes past the swordsmans room and looks inside "... Holy shit thats a... bit brutal" Jackson says as he watches the swordsman slaughter his new souls look alikes.

"God, they are just coming back, why did they kicked me out of the room, what are they, my parents?"

I go back to my room while I quietly complaining.

The clown then walked in his room, and down the basement. "YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOUR MOTHER WASN'T SCARED OF ME! I COULD SMACK YOU ACROSS THE ROOM AND NOBODY WOULD BE ANY THE WISER! YOU'RE ALWAYS PLAYIN' OUT IN THOSE FIELDS! MS. THE MENACE, DENNIS CAME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND FELL DOWN THE STAIRS AGAIN! AGAIN!" He shouted.

I fold my arms against my chest unknowningly pushing out my chest further. "I said he liked girls's bodies, not having a girl's body."

Blane comes back after killing millions in 10 seconds. He remembers what Silas said about talking to boobs…

"So, can you talk to yours?"

"YOU SHOULD PROBABLY PUT HIM IN....BALLET! THAT WOULD EMBARESS-I MEAN, MAKE HIM BETTER AT BALANCING! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY MYSTICAL HOUSE OF LIVING TEACUPS!?" He shouted, kicking Dennis out of his room and the the other bigger room entirely.

"The mind of a pair of boobs are pretty much the same as the owner, it's just that instead of being able to read someone's mind through their brain I read it from their chest. Talking to my boobs would be the same as just thinking inside my head."

"Wow, he already considers them to be a part of him. It's probably best not to change him back in that case, Griffin."

They're just going to kick me out when the next mission will start.

"Ars Paulina!"

I went to my workshop from my room. I need to focus on my abilities I obtained from the souls. I started to use my workshop to research and create effective combination of my powers.

I've seperated myself from the group, taking time to myself.

I've obtained another soul, another persons lifes, power and being combined with that of my own. This feeling,,, it's that of invigoration, excitement. The mere thought of it is enough to make my body tremble, this is amazing!

But... at what cost? Are we the same person? The same person who was forced into this mission? Am I even Manuelo Vincero anymore? If not, who am I?

I decide to sit down silently on the floor, curled up in a half-ball.

I head to my room too. I decide to start training how to use my powers effectively.

So far I've been using one of my soul's powers one at a time. How about I try and mix it up a little?

Jackson finally makes it back to his room and walks in to the room thats full of comic books and video games with a nice tv by his bed, he walks over to his bed, turning on his TV and starts playing MW2 on the PS3.

[My guys a High Schooler what do you expect]

[A wii. No modern high schooler has an N64. If they did then it was their older siblings, and that sibling took it to college.]

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
They're just going to kick me out when the next mission will start.
"Ars Paulina!"

I went to my workshop from my room. I need to focus on my abilities I obtained from the souls. I started to use my workshop to research and create effective combination of my powers.
[As a general guide, on my previous creation of a new spell, it took Griffin, a genius of magic on a similar level to Goetia, 6 hours to create a new spell because they had different foundations (the mechanics by which they worked). Spells that have identical foundations (i.e. are from the same verse) can be learnt much quicker, which was why I could learn magic from Magi pretty much instantly, but even if the foundations are identical, the developing of new spells still takes time. Also, I went into the last mission with one of my spells incomplete, so even if you don't have the full time to make the spell you want, you can have an incomplete version]

[tl;dr combining abilities from different verses with different mechanics take minimum 6 hours to develop, existing spells from your own verse can be learnt near-instantly (assuming you have the method to learn about those spells) but creating entirely new spells even entirely based on mechanics from one verse takes minimum 4 hours]

I teleport to the Kamui dimension, where I promptly begin developing another spell. With the incredible knowledge of the material world and its physics and vectors granted by the eyes that see the world, I have all the formulas of the material world. Now I need only combine the orders in the correct fashion.

... which is still going to take some trial and error. Give me 4 hours. There's going to be a lot of formulas involved in this.

Back