• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 5

I run to the main group. Not that most people noticed since I'm MFTL.

"Well, I have my third soul now. I don't have much in terms of new powers, but I definatly feel stronger."

[My third soul is Atlas (Astro Boy). Namely Omega Factor.]

"Well, here goes...Hug them, Bidoof and Friend." (Clone)

Saying such, she immediately send Bidoof and his puppy's friend to him, while subtly control him to focus on them.

[Welp, time to sleep]

[I chose him so i can do this as a gag.]

"........Well, i don't feel anything. No mind-^*&$ery or anything. Either i'm too stupid to be controlled or it's willpower."

My powers are mainly dragon related. I also have transformations from each soul. From what Issei could do, I'll try to mix Dragon Force and Bankai with Balance Breaker.

I summon Boosted Gear and transform.

Balance Breaker:Scale Mail!

The red armor spreads from my gauntlet and covers my body while sprouting wings on my back.

Okay, that was step one now to try using Bankai.

I bring out Hyorinmaru and release my power.

Ban..kai! Daiguren Hyorinmaru!

My spiritual power flows into my armor, causing ice to form over my wings and a white aura to appear around me.

One more push!

I cover myself in flames and go into Dragon Force. My whole body is covered in a constant blaze. The ice on my wings remain even though it's on fire. "Alright, I think I got it."

[ok]

i see The running toward us with a really high speed, but thanks to my recent speed boost i can keep up with him, so i'm not supprised by him

i responde to what he said with

"It seems you are the one who got less out of their third soul, but who is your third soul ?"

"Another robot. Now I can electrocute things, I have wallhax and I'm better at hitting things with sharpened metal sticks."

Having finished his training Jackson deactivates his Briah and leaves the chamber. He walks to the group in the main room "Seems everyones gotten some cool new powers"

@Dragon

i look at Silas' transformation, it's very impressive and now there's finally someone as big as me

"10/10, but It would have been better if you were still female"

ovo

"Wow Scarf Girl thats impressive" Jackson then turns to Grey Guy "If you're going to mess with swords go meet the swordsman(blane)"

[Also I love that we all speak the same language]

"Yeah, i have some cool powers, despite not having a lot. Like, for exa-"

He heard Dennis inside his basement for the 4,000,000,000th time this month. "DENNIS! GET OUT OF THERE!" Dennis had the football in his hands. One of the toon's most prized possessions. "THAT DOES IT! DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS! BWAAAAAAAA!" He blasted the menace to the point where not even ashes remained.

Andykhang said:
[@Blah Quachil Uttaus: https://lovecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Quachil_Uttaus, you could also find him on this wiki if you search though Homura. Also, the wind one is Hastur.]

[As for how to applied it...I guess by adding Reality Marble's trait into the barrier, so that it could add an effect of a person.]
[You haven't had a chance to copy an RM yet, and his time Accel can only go up to 10 times under Homura. And I don't think you can apply the powers of a GOO to a reality marble, since it's a part of your soul. You could apply the speed up to your characters, but I don't think you could make it constant then. If you can use it for half the time you'd get a 550:1 ratio, a quarter of the time you'd get a 325:1 ratio.]

After some work, I finished the spells and variations of my Noble Phantasms in my workshop.

I get out and not even a single time has passed.

"Heh, neat."

After that, I slept, trying to replenish my Magical Energy.

"i'm joking Silas. also i have a super form too, it way less flashy tha yours, but it's really good"

i roar and my scales and feathers become a deep orange color

"when i use this ability sall my wounds are healed and i become 100% invincible. The only drawbacks are that it has a time limit of a minute and it has a very big cooldown, so in most fights i can only use it once"

I go back to the Kamui dimension and continue working on my spells. I'll spend an hour here fixing up the Event Displacement spell. If my universal acceleration spell has worked, then only 3.6 seconds will have past in the other world when I come back.

After completing the spell so it works on 100% of damage, I head back and see the clocking ticking just past 3.6 seconds.

It works!

I head back into the dimension and continue working on my spells.

I occassionally stop to warp out and grab some food, but otherwise I just keep working on improving my Event Displacement spell. Binding it's effects to a magical tool that can be activated even without my use would be useful, so I use Solomon's Wisdom to ask the souls of the Magnostadt magicians and the Kou Empire's magic research facility about how to create magic tools.

I take a break and leave the Kamui dimension and begin wandering around the living quarters looking to see what other people are doing.

[Sort of]

[I can stick myself in the Kamui dimension, which operates on a non-stopped flow of time, but I'll be intangible and unable to actually hurt you]

[My new spell might be able to do something about that too]

[Dunno what "true magic" means, but I doubt stands mean magecraft. They're kind of pseudo-science, pseudo-magic type shit, seeing as how stands are essentially born from a virus, but the virus somehow extends to all family members, regardless of distance/time.]

The toon, now back in his room, decided to test if he gained better regen. He let his own arm get obliterated, only for it to come back, bone, muscle, and skin intact. "Well, that doesn't prove much!"

[BB is different. BB and all the people who take her on are programs within the Moon Cell, which is capable of stopping its programs from going any further. It's like a time stop that only stops time within the Moon Cell. It's a simulated time stop, not actual true magic]

I realise there's no point in me going around looking for everyone when with the Eyes that See the World, I can see all of them anyway.

Back