• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 5

[Okay, then.]

The room was changed into a dojo, and by some shenanigans (either reactive adaptation or toonforce), the Stranger somehow changed his appearence entirely. He looked just like Godzilla, but smaller. That's the thing, though.

He could possibly change his size now.

He changed the room into a warzone on thought, and started attacking everything that tried to hurt him.

[Well, here the backstory, the first paragraph is from Homura's perspective]

When he's already wake up, darkness was around him.

Silent, yet unclear. Dark, yet unnerving. The darkness seems to eat him alive, and encroach upon his very soul.

"…What happen?"

Despite that, he doesn't seems to lose his calm, and from the depth of his memory he tried to remember…

"Well, you're trying to do something very dangerous to your world, so I have to put a stop to it."

The giant gate of blasphemous detail, that's right in front of him, like it is the whole time, speak to him.

"Well, I don't have to stop you, but technically your request, per the contract, is "saving the world", so here we are."

"You are…"

"Oh, look like you've coming to, if you recognize who you have summon earlier. Now tried to remember what happen."

Seemingly compel to do so, the memory that he tried to remember surge up suddenly…

It's was a normal day, when a great darkness is covering the world. Wanting to stop it, he then summon him trying to stop it, but…

"Yes, I, The One-in-All and All-in-One, have been summoned by you in order to stop it, but I then take you in instead."

"…If that is true, then why!?" Upon remembering, a brief flash of anger overwhelm him and lash out, disregarding who he was talking to.

"It's because the world will be in danger if I do what you want."

However, his tone compel him to reason, and force him to calm down and listen. After he does so, he demand an explanation from him.

"…Explain then."

"Very well. The Darkness that have invaded your world is on a way larger scale than you thought. It's a multi-universal spanning being, that spread and consume all the universe in it wake. For you, who can just summon a mere avatar of me, it's impossible for you to dealt with. You must at least offer half the universe for me to drive back the beast…In the first place, that's the worst of the worst choice, even when you yourself do it."

"…Because of your nature?"

"That's true, but mostly it's the matter of scale. Even if I drive it back, the dumb beast is going to keep coming toward here, so either I keep doing it, strike fear into it, or having to destroy it entirely. And any of that choice would flung your world into utter destruction and chaos even after half of that is destroy…And that just by me alone."

"…So what are you saying is that…"

"No, the reason I'm taking you here isn't because of some definition of saving the world. I'm not going to said you should abandone your friend and companion and worship us, nor suggest you sacrifice yourself for it. I definitively wouldn't said that you pick the first option either."

"…"

"I represent all intelligence, and where else am I going to smug it up onto you. Listen, you said, as per contract, to "save the world"...And since facing this thing head on is impossible, instead I'll point you toward a different path."

"?"

"I am Yog-Sothoth, the Gate and the Key and Opener of The Way. In a way, I provide both the obstacle and the access…in a meaning, I provide challenge."

Upon saying such to the confuse young man, the gate open, and white light surge out through it gap, drawing him in.

"Here's your: Meet the Emissary, go on a journey, fight with your comrade, restore his power, and together fight against the Darkness and save your world….sound cheesy, I know. So do all that, and another thing."

As the young man is completely suck in, and the gate slowly close, he continue his speech.

"Meet the wide world, know that you're far from the strongest of them all, free your spirit and continue building strength. Be far stronger than you're now, Evil God User."

The gate close, and darkness return to the space.

"Well, that's done with." (Yog)

"That's so out of character for you there, uncle…. Well, considering this fiction, it would be nice once in awhile to relax right?" (Nyarlathotep)

"Oh yeah, you wouldn't want the human world to go to ruin without your hand in it right? That's why you support this?" (Yog)

"Well that, and I does have an interest in him in this fiction world he came from…I would personally like to see him personally lead the human race to madness with his choice, as he agonize with it…This just look like a cheap Shounen journey."

"Well, this fiction me, meanwhile, would like to have a more permanent contractor…User like him is a rarity, despite your best effort to spread the know-how."

"Well, it's supposed to be it anyway…Thing are better because it would literally drive anybody's mind mad to look at it, thus creating artificial rarity with actual quality ´üè"

"Anyway. If you see this dream sequence, remember to give him the Necronom-econ. It's time to modernize, and the age of non-updatable human leather book is over. Ciao."

Waking up from this weird dream, Greg wake up to face everyone, who was watching his dream sequence earlier beside the giant mountain of loot.

"Well, with that said, here's your new book, Newcomer." (Master)

Code:
 "Necronom-econ"
The e-book of blasphemous and forbidden knowledge for the modern age! Find whatever depraved and unholy your mind will ever need with just a swipe of your bloody finger on this updatable book. Exclusive for the expert on this unclean path, let dive deeper into the dark secret of the world and attain untold power!

"For being of the Cthulhu Mythos, they sure seem to…like to caught up with the modern time?" (Gamer)

"Well, despite sounding like cheap salesman, this book is the real, dark deal. Don't look at them carelessly, even the Gamer's skill won't save you." (Clone)

"Wait, but I thought we're connected to each other, how come !?" (Gamer)

"... It's seems like it's act as a security measure, only for me and Vel to read…Here you go, Vel." (E.G.U)

"Sure…Nom." (Vel)

"Ehhhh!? Why did she just eat it in one sitting!? Isn't she going to choke !?" (Gamer)

"I am Master's weapon and shield, I'm not going to choke for such a dull palate like this." (Vel)

"Instead of explaining that she need to do that to absorb the knowledge, she goes into boasting instead huh…Once again, my name is Homura Kamishiro. Nice to meet you on this journey" (E.G.U)

"I'm Greg, likewise." (Greg)

After they shakehand with each others, Greg then turn to Master.

"…Speaking of which, what have you been doing when I wasn't looking?" (Greg)

"Oh, just wipe out the native monster and gain loot and experience, saving the people and learn about the secret of their power, watching even more people around and gain even more power…Anyway, now that we've done introducing to each other, it's time to return to the most important thing." (Master)

"…You don't mean." (Greg)

"Yiup…it's time for more training >:)" (Master)

Despite her smile, murderous intent is seeping out of her. "Ominous presence detected" keep popping out as usual. As the 2 newcomer admire the Gamer ability showing out for them, the Master continue.

"Especially you, Greg. Unlike the Gamer who done the best to contribute, you're fighting way too safe. With that pathetic performance comparing to other, I realize we all need to raise our tier of damage. Which mean…this is an emergency power-up montage." (Master)

"!!!" (Greg)

"Gamer, time to actually master the spell and learn more. Newcomer, keep learning about the book. And as for you and me…"

Let help each other raising our damage and open all of our potential, okay ?

….And with a scream, the group, along with Greg who have been dragged by Master, enter the hyperbolic montage chamber of 10,000 in 1, leaving the clone behind as she played with the Bidoof, along with his friend.

[Speaking of which, how much time do I needed to raise to tier 4 from tier 5?]

Then, the Stranger, no, Godzilla, used his legendary Bad Breath Atomic Breath, melting down the miniature buildings. As Godzilla used that, an explosion then happened in his room, reverting it back to how it looked originally: Two sides, one peaceful and the other hate-filled. Godzilla reverted back to his base form, the Stranger, and he walked out of the room.

"You do NOT want to go in there. It's a crazy party, but it's not your type of fun."

Andykhang said:
[Speaking of which, how much time do I needed to raise to tier 4 from tier 5?]
[your strongest character is baseline 5-B, the difference between that and the low 4-C is over 50 million, i don't think you can just train enought to do it, no videogame has that level of stats difference between level 1 and max level. Also you control 5 people, if your characters become tier 4 you would be overpowered]

[Well, so not that hard then (though realistically I would reach high 5-A as best). Still, I probably need to develop a briah that would level the playing field...]

[Andy, how did you go from a 1:100 time distortion to a 1:10000? Unless Homura has that kind of ability, you shouldn't suddenly have gotten the skill level of ID create to be that high.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[Andy, how did you go from a 1:100 time distortion to a 1:10000? Unless Homura has that kind of ability, you shouldn't suddenly have gotten the skill level of ID create to be that high.]
retconned

[...Well, Homura technically have that kind of ability, but only as a summon (one of the Great Old One have the ability to accelerate time to make a man instantly turn to dust).]

[That's standard time accel, unless A his ability is applied through a pocket dimension/barrier and B your plan is to create a barrier that ages all your characters to dust, it wouldn't work.]

[Yeah, I does plan it for plan A, though back then I think that mean I have to read through a book and recite the summoning spell]

[Which GOO is that? I thought the one that reduced you to dust was through wind. Also, how are you going to apply this to an ID barrier? Applying this stuff to the barriers is outside of Homura's capabilities.]

"Well, i can now evolve. What else can i do?" He asked, before testing out a power on a dummy. He somehow possessed said dummy (Type 6 can be a pain) and went back to his own body in under three seconds. "WHAT!? HOW DOES THAT WORK!?"

DragonEmperor23 said:
"I'm just trying to figure out how to combine some of the moves I can use from my different souls."
he's doing the same thing i was going, i think we are going to be friends

[so you can use the power of friendship deus ex machina ovo ]

"is there anything i can do to help you ?"

I shake my head. "Nah, my third soul used to combine powers on the spot. I just need some time and then I'll have a couple new techniques."

"I believe i have some crazy resistence to things, though. Can anybody control minds here? That'll test it out."

Back