• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 2

"I never actually did anything" Edward complains. "Maybe I should try doing something"

He walks over to the obelisk.

Then, soon enough, the now rage-filled Stranger started revving up the chainsaw, and then powered it up. He then started mowing through the Bidoofs and Bibarels, with each of them being decapitated. "YOU DON'T SEE THIS IN LOONEY TUNES!"

As Gandalf walks over to the Obelisk, his staff shines a brilliant opaque white light. He shows the staff over to the obelisk, hovering it to the right and to the left of the Obelisk, Gandalf attempts to pull out his past lives from the inanimate object.

I am surrounded by the Ruhk. An endless sea of pure white birds, flying ever onwards. The source of life, of fate and free will for all living things

And there, ahead. A darkness, The Black Ruhk. Bound within it I see a form. Obito.

All around us, I see flashes of his memory. His first mission. His "death". Being found by the shrivelled corpse of his ancestor. Being twisted. Being corrupted.

This one will be hard to free. He has long accepted his chains. Long accepted the darkness of the world. To him, his fall to the supreme darkness was simply natural progression.

"My past life was a right idiot"

I withdraw from the Ruhk. If I can't pull him back with words, I'll pull him back with force.

At this moment, a mysterious blue screen appear before them

"You have been invited to The Companionship of The Gamer"

Code:
 "Yes" "No"
"...Hah, I feel asleep again. What did I miss?"

"As always, alot of good stuff. The fight against the corrupted soul, the overwhelming power I gain with this fight...You even missed the introduction of a new friend" (Master)

"Hello." (Gamer)

Seeing a mysterious blue screen infront of me named "Voice Chat" with "Master" and "Gamer" below, I knew that she finally took her damn time and do it.

"Speaking of which, I didn't know that you could edit the username like that. I'm Han Jee-Han, btw." (Gamer)

"You don't. I just added it for you, along with some other stuff. Later I was thinking about how to add Microtransation and Lootbox into the mix." (Master)

"Wow...you really ARE strong. You have to teach me how to do that." (Gamer)

"Remember to call me Master then." (Master)

"...So, how did you get our soul. I thought it was all corrupted or something."

"Well, I just beat him up to death the moment I saw him, while take out the darkness inside him, until he's too exhausted and sane to fight back. After that, I absorb him, letting him be send back to you, then told him to manifest back as a Stand to come back and let me inform him." (Master)

"Yeah...I still remember the pain." (Gamer)

"You'll get used to it. So, are you informed?"

"...The all-consuming Darkness, the world devoured, the mission to release the Emmissary to fight against it...Yeah, I'm ready. Just one question though..." (Gamer)

"Hm?"

"Just earlier, I check the list of ability we have, and found that we have alot of them all of the sudden...I check for the cause, and we got an ability that essentially raise's everyone potential, and gain it ourselves?" (Gamer)

"Aren't I great?" (Master)

"Yeah, just... Broken power, mission to save the world, game interface, and most importantly...Travel to another world. "(Gamer)

Hearing that eerie familiar sentence, I suddenly feel goosebump on my back.

"Are we...became an Isekai Light Novel Protagonist?"

After that, I suddered in despair for awhile.

[Well, the stat is obviously stomp, so I skip it for this.]

Instantly, we respond to each other and the battle begins.

Obito throws several paper tags at me, and vanishes in a swirling distortion of space. I bring up my hand.

Dhoruf Sabaha

The tags curve in their path as space warps, and each crashes into the walls of the temple and explodes. Smoke fills the room.

I spin around, watching for Obito to reappear... there! He lunges from the smoke towards me. I spin out of his grasp and thrust out my palm.

Harlhar Rasar

Eight swirilng orbs of flame spring into existence over my shoulders, then fire at him.

Kamui

With a swirl, they pass through him like he wasn't there. He spins around, looks at me, then sinks into the ground.

I fly into the air as the distortion trails through the ground, bombs appearing in its wake and exploding. I search through the smoke for him. There. A motion.

Asfal Riff

A tornado erupts from the ground where I saw the motion, sucking away the smoke. Within the tornado, Obito spins. I prepare to move towards him, and he vanishes in a puff of smoke.

A clone.

With the smoke clearing from the room, being sucked into the expanding tornado, I look around me. Ten other copies of Obito stand around the room, all dripping shadows. They look at me, and I sense a smile behind their faceless masks. They rush towards me.

At the same time, I thrust out my hand.

Harlhar Infingar

A wave of heat rushes forth, annihilating half the clones in an instant. But the others remain. I missed the real one. As one, they move to take out shurikens, and throw them at me. I swing my arm in front of me.

Dhoruf Medo

The kinetic force of the projectiles is halted, freezing them in mid-air. I smirk, then the attached tags explode. Fire rushes over me, and I feel the heat through my Borg. When the fire clears, four Obitos stand around me. As one, they make a series of hand signs.

Katon: Fire Release

A series of fireballs, each larger than me issue forth.

I fly directly upwards, and the fireballs crash into each other in an explosion that shakes the temple. The heat rises towards me, but my Borg protects me.

These attacks are too weak to hurt me. I'm too powerful for him to damage, yet this distortion, this Kamui of his lets him ignore all my attacks. Even my spatial manipulation doesn't do anything, as he exists in a different space, and thus isn't affected by any alterations I make to this one.

We are at a stalemate. I need to think of a way to beat him.

[hyped about the Griffin vs Obito fight thats happening]

"Hey Jeans[Greg] are you gonna help us kills these shadows and shut the portals or just keep talking to or self" Jackson says while killing the bidoofs with lasers.

I see a name, seems to be mine.

"Izuru... Kamukura? Is that like japanese or so- ack"

Edward immediately gets whacked by a hand which knocks him to the ground.

"Ow...."

I roll around and look up, I see a man with two red eyes, a black suit, and long hair...

"Well then."

I get up and ready my sword.

Hearing such, I snap myself out of the despair, and reply.

"Coming. First, would you like to press "Yes" at the blue screen in front of you...It's my newfound ability."

Simutaniously, I once again repeat the routine of Flip , Gravity, Explosion against these guy, while helping the wizard gain round against the boss by throwing a fuckton of Gravity seal to it...

"Hey, don't forget the new ability you got too. I permit it." (Master)

Hearing such, I decided to add Infinite Spinning Magic Arrow to the mix.

"YEAH! COME ON, JEAN! YOU'RE MISSIN' OUT ON THE FUN! LOOK AT ALL THESE DECAPITATED HEADS I'M GATHERING UP!" He shouted, and it had been proven: this toon was far more than looney.

[Generally be better than what I am right now, plus bullshit luck + analyzing skills + precognition]

[Nope, since I'm not aim at you, and this skill prevent Friendly Fire]

"Now you should see a blue screen indicating your health and mana...speaking of which"

Sending a new Seal naming "Heal" to the swordman, it stick to him and heal him of the damage.

"You don't look all too worse for wear, but just in case."

I look at the window "Would you like to join a party…"

I turn towards him and say "this is individual based distribution right? Cause you have three party members registered for your body, so you better not be trying to monopolize experience and drops through even dustribution." I know my way around mmos. I used to try to copy sword techniques I saw in them when I was younger.

[I legitimately don't remember how the party exp/item distribution system works in the gamer.]

"Ok so now what" Jackson asks curious

[Also now that I have regn the health bar should be funny to watch]

Dhoruf Luyila

Gravity increases a dozen times over, and the Obito Clones are knocked to the ground. As they disappear in a puff of smoke, I watch for which is the real one, whether he simply doesn't vanish, or vanishes with a distortion. One vanishes, then two, three, four, five, six, seven eight nine...

"There you are". I lunge at the remaining body pinned to the floor, but an instant before I reach it, it also vanishes in smoke.

They were all clones.

I spin around. A sound alerts me, and I look up as dozens of bombs fall from the ceiling. Obito's masked face sticks out of the ceiling, and he waves, then sinks up into the ceiling.

"Enough!" I don't bother defending. The bombs land around me and explode, and the flames and smoke washes over my Borg without harming me.

"You can't hurt me Tobi! You're not strong enough. Just give in. You and I are the same soul, recycled through time and space over and over. Merge with me. We will become more together than we could be apart."

He rises out of the ground in front of me and tilts his head. Then the shadows begin to disapate. He reaches out his hand. I smile and place my hand in his.

Kamui

The world spins, and I am pulled forward.

I look around. I'm not in the Temple anymore. The sky is dark, and the world is made of floating blocks.

"Uh oh Toto. We're not in Kansas anymore"

I hear a noise. Almost like squelching, but quieter, like a whisper. I look down below the block I'm standing on.

The darkness rises steadily from below, covering the blocks like oil, moving towards me.

This time I have no quotes.

Shit

[Basically it percentage based, in which I could set them up if you agree, unless you're way stronger than me, in this case I don't gain much.]

"Don't worry, we're technically 3-in-1, so all 3 of us is just going to receive the same experience...We just going to receive 3 times as much point for ourselve when we level up."

Returning to the swordman, I explain.

"Now that you agree to be my teammate, you're also going to receive the effect of my skill: "The Gamer's Body". Aside from the interface, you should also only feel pain, and health dropping if you receive an attack, and not get Friendly Fire from your teammate."

Edward swings his sword, which gets dodged.

Same with the next

and the next

and the next.

Izuru then proceeds gives Edward a good ten punches, which immediately send him flying back.

And conveniently, Edward lands into a weak spot in the wall, causing a rock to dislodge and fall on him.

"ow"

[I have a very itching feeling that I'm doing something wrong here but meh]

[We are currently fighting the souls we want from our wishlist to obtain them, or just convince them to fight back against the darkness to integrate them into us. Most of us have done so already]

[@Lord Shadow Bidoofs are still steadily arriving. I forgot about you and left you inside while I went to grab my soul. Unfortunately, I got Kamui'd into a dimension corrupted by the Supreme Darkness. Someone help]

[We are at the temple me and blane are killing the shadows everyone else is getting there new souls by fighting and or appeasing to there personality. Griffin forgot about you so your outside but no one is paying attention.]

[Also sry monarch I cant help I have to keep the shadows at by plus I dont think I can]

It's time like this that I am really glad I have a degree of control over the fundamental forces of time and space.

Gravity Magic lifts me up off the blocks away from the darkness. I smile, then I realise something unfortunate. I'm still quite tired.

I drop the spell and rush down to the block. I need to stay on the ground as long as possible to conserve my energy. Otherwise I'm just going to run out of power and drop into the darkness. There must be a way out of here. Space-time powers got me in, and space-time powers are going to get me out.

Of course, if any teammates noticed me get sucked in and have a method of helping that would be great, but I'll try to work without them for now.

"So, you want a show, do ya? I'LL GIVE YOU A SHOW YOU'LL NEVER FORGET!" He tried to entertain the other cartoons by doing antics, and it worked a bit.

[Also, i just had a very interesting thought as of now.]

I get up from the rubble and attempt to attack ranged.

I fire... then he grabs the arrow mid-air abd breaks it... Not before getting his hand burnt.

"Interesting, auto-flaming arrows" he says.

I resume slashing, it's no use. He keeps dodging and Im on the ground again.

"How boring, just when I thought you were becoming intriging"

Ah. That could be a way out.

Wisdom of Solomo

I peer into the Ruhk once more, looking back into Obito's past. This Kamui of his is a space-time power. If I can analyse it, I can work out how to replicate its dimensional traversing effects and escape.

The Ruhk here is black, but I push through it. It is like a choking darkness, trying to pull me down, drown me, infect my mind. But I am the reincarnation of Aladdin, child of Solomon, the child who pushed aside the control of the gods. I will not be drowned in darkness so easily.

I push through Obito's memories. It is like swimming in tar. So tiring. But I see the memories. I just need a little more time... to watch the Kamui. To see its use. To understand it...

[@Monarch I could, in exchange, notice the blue screen in front of you already]

"Well, look like someone is in a trouble...guess it's time to help him."

After watching the wizard get suck into a different dimension, the Past Live that have just been watching decided to act.

"Well, it's time to actually put my power to used then...Kamui Revised ."

After that, using the power I saw earlier, combining with the knowledge I gain about space-time, I drag, and fixed both of them into this world again.

"Hey, wizard. Why don't you used that eye of your and learn how to do it?"

[Edit: oops, look like you already do it huh]

"Hey Jeans where are you go... Ugh, well swordsman its just you an me again" Jackson says still killing at the portal.

The Stranger kept making weird symbols and noises, but to Bugs and Daffy, it told a story. It told the entire story of what they're here for, why they're fighting, all the dark atmosphere. They honestly didn't care, though, but they still had to think.

[Really, i don't think i'll obtain anybody in my wishlist considering the amount of power, hax, and speed they have.]

I find the memories, but it's too late. I can't stay here anymore, or I'll lose the strength to do anything.

I return to my body and collapse without opening my eyes.

"SO CLOSE. I WAS SO CLOSE"

Time to die I guess.

"Hey wizard. Why don't you use that eye of yours and learn how to do it?"

Huh?

I open my eyes. The temple ceiling is above me.

"Oh. I'm back".

I sit up and look. The college student stands in front of me.

"Did you... save me? How?"

Monarch Laciel said:
I find the memories, but it's too late. I can't stay here anymore, or I'll lose the strength to do anything.

I return to my body and collapse without opening my eyes.

"SO CLOSE. I WAS SO CLOSE"

Time to die I guess.

"Hey wizard. Why don't you use that eye of yours and learn how to do it?"

Huh?

I open my eyes. The temple ceiling is above me.

"Oh. I'm back".

I sit up and look. The college student stands in front of me.

"Did you... save me? How?"
"Well, I thought you knew? Anyway, tried that again, this time you could do it."

[Okay, also, it's not me, personally that act, it's my Past Live in a form of a Stand that do it]

Looking at the confused face, I see that he still not get it.

"Look, you see that my power is to raise everyone's power, then gain it for yourself right? Why don't you put 2 and 2 together...and watch out."

Back