• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 2

Left unconcious from the previous gravity spell and inevitable fall that came with it, only now am I just starting to recover, slowly regaining my functionality. Unfortunately for me, the swarm of ravanous shadow creatures show no mercy and attempt to tear me to pieces.

Steadily waking up more and more, I mutter "Killer Queen has no equal. Even in my sleep, you pieces of shit have no chance defeating me."

Upon closer inspection, all Bidoof's who approach me seemingly collapse into dust before vanishing into nothingness. Killer Queen has been continously defending me even throughout my sleep, protecting me from anything fatal, blitzing and detonating any who approach me.

"But ****, there's so many. Even with my stands superior speed, Killer Queen is still having trouble detonating all of them in time."

A massive wave of seemingly darkness made up of Bidoof's quickly becomes visible, quickly wrapping over me and engulfing everything in sight, leaving little room for breathing let alone fighting and blowing things up.

Finally experiencing panic, I start to burst out into sweat. This is over, isn't it? Although Killer Queen can blow them up, the sheer force behind their movements... it's far too powerful. I may have the speed advantage, but the delay between tagging them and blowing them up takes up too much time.

Suddenly, the ceiling temple situated over me begins to crumble and collapse in large, giant stone and rocks falling over the wave of Bidoof's... but something isn't right here. As the stones fall on the Bidoof's, they don't just bounce of or take them to the ground, no... when they become enclosed in between the stone and other Bidoof's or even the floor... they dissapear?

What is the meaning behind this?

Monarch Laciel said:
"Knew what? Try what again? Huh?"
"Hah...[look] remember what I was saying to you again, have being in that space mess up your continuity?"

After that, I raise a barrier behind him, as he's about to attack again.

"Wait so you... raised the enemy's power, to get it, then used your version of their power to get me out?"

"Not really...I raise your power abit too. Now, I seriously need you to watch for the flaming wall behind you...Did you also forget how to look?"

After that, seeing that I am in that guy body again, I teleport that body out.

[Screw it, I'll run with it. Don't need to change anything]

Finally, as I tear the soul from the Obelisk it is none other than the soul of, Rumplestiltskin, otherwise known as Mister Gold. The Dark One, lord of dark magic. "Oh great." Garret exclaims un-enthusiastically." Something the complete opposite of my other past life."

[@Andy, I did not have the ability to escape, so you can't have got me out by copying my ability to escape. Because I didn't have that ability. Also, I was in another dimension at the time, and I don't think your poultry powers have that much range]

Swatting away another horde of shadow creatures with his tail, Sauron was on a rampage, tearing apart and blasting any enemy that came his way. Stomping on the ground, Sauron created a powerful shockwave that blew away many of the shadow creatures surrounding him.

I stand up without a word.

I raise my sword and then started attacking.

After many dodges, I jump back and throw to harmless looking bottles at Izuru.

It managed to hit him. He was now moving slower.

Much slower than usual.

"Now, try dodging."

Even with the debuff, Izuru was persistent. It took a long while for him to eventually fall down. But I eventually, miraculusly, got a lucky hit on his foot. Which managed to knock him down.

[Aka asspull cause I didnt feel like continuing the fight any longer.]

[@Monarch Yeah, but your opponent does, and I just put Kamui + your power from earlier + my own spacetime knowledge to put you out. Just notice the blue screen already.]

[Guys, imagine if this little "game" was say, a popular movie or book. Imagine the profiles our own characters would have.]

[So then you did buff Obito to get his powers]

[And hang on, how can you use my power from earlier? When did you use your poultry powers on me?]

"I'm sorry, I'm a little dazed, I've just been swimming in corrupted souls for a few minutes. Am I seeing things, or is there a blue video game box in front of me asking if I want to join a party?"

I see, I guess there's no harm in it. I click the yes icon. As I kill the Bidoofs in the portal, items and money begin dropping… I'm glad I have my backpack with me.

I activate the party chat feature "Y'know we all have 3 people in us, right? Most of us just have enough sense to not let our other souls drag us around. So I doubt you'll get more stats from level up than any other 3 souled person. Anyways, person who I refuse to call master. Is everything going fine in the temple?"

[@Monarch I did copied Obito Kamui, and I did copied you, from the very beginning up to your fight against him. Mind you that the buffing itself is small though.]

The Past Live, seeing that this guy is even dumber than she thought, instead of speaking, she just put a paper in front of him, saying what it's need to be said.

Within just a few seconds, the once massive wave of darkness is reduced into just a few stray Bidoof whom suddenly seem to value their own existence, and seperate from me in large.

"Pathetic creatures. They show no concern to anything but themselves.", I hear from behind, a small distance away. "They've been banished to another world, once they meet themselves there they shall no longer exist."

"W-who are you? I don't recognize you from the group... perhaps your this Supreme Darkness nonsense that I've been hearing?" I say as I turn to face the man, slghtly obscured by the shade.

"At ease, I have no intent of fighting you. I come from another world similar to yours, where I am the president of the United States." the man speaks calmly, radiating a thick blue aura visible to my eyes.

I quickly stab back with, "If you have no ill intent then you can **** off already. I'm not exactly the trusting type of person."

"I see. Then there's nothing else I can say. I take back what I said, you and I are going to fight."

The man darts out from the corner towards me, his pink clothing now on display. As he comes within range, Killer Queen reaches out, ready to blow him up... but....

Another being jumps out from his body, there's no mistaking it. This is a stand.

Izuru was on the ground, leg slightly cut.

He wasnt too mad though, he found someone that caught him off guard.

I looked down at him. Expecting some resistance, but there was none.

Since it's getting late here I'm just gonna saySuddenly a flash of light, and Izuru Kamukura has disappeared.And Edward has claimed a past soul.

Blahblah9755 said:
I see, I guess there's no harm in it. I click the yes icon. As I kill the Bidoofs in the portal, items and money begin dropping… I'm glad I have my backpack with me.

I activate the party chat feature "Y'know we all have 3 people in us, right? Most of us just have enough sense to not let our other souls drag us around. So I doubt you'll get more stats from level up than any other 3 souled person. Anyways, person who I refuse to call master. Is everything going fine in the temple?"
"It's fine, just explain that numb idiot after I dragged him out, and teleport my own body back into the fight as the outside." (Master)

"Oh yeah, have to do it now!...What was that though?" (Greg)

"Give him some slack, he just returned from being corrupted all over." (Gamer)

PsychoWarper said:
[Ok so Chrstian why are you getting bugs and 096 we are only supposed to get one]
[What are you talking about, Christian just said "Retcon" nothing more nothing less. He hasn't posted anything about other souls, that never happened.]

Blahblah9755 said:
PsychoWarper said:
[Ok so Chrstian why are you getting bugs and 096 we are only supposed to get one]
[What are you talking about, Christian just said "Retcon" nothing more nothing less. He hasn't posted anything about other souls, that never happened.]
[Sorry I never saw]

"Oh I see. You copied our powers and used it to get us out. Thank you for that"

I press the accept button on the blue screen. Then I turn to Obito.

"So he's stronger too now? Shouldn't make a difference"

Dhoruf Sabaha

The space between us compresses. I step forward through the distortion in space, and I'm in front of Obito in an instant. My hand grasp his forehead. I'm too fast for him. He only caught me because of a trick. But I can react to light itself.

"Die"

Al-Kimia Al-Quadima

Alchemical Orders necessary for reconstruction. One million, twenty two thousand. Orders complete. Five hundred and eleven thousand. Process Aborted

Obito falls to a red mush, his molecular substance deconstructed. I stare up and the 8 pointed star shines on my head.

Wisdom of Solomo

I drag his soul back from the Ruhk and pull it into myself. Memories rush in, as do powers. My eyes - both of them - awaken.

"Ah. That feels good"

Blahblah9755 said:
[So his luck started leaching into you part way through via the power of ass pull and let you out-luck him?]
[Yes, alsocause it's 1:41 AM here but I wanna finish this today but that shall be the canon reason]

"Ok so what are we gonna do about these stupid protals" Jackson says growing iratatied and tired from the constant bidoofs.

I use my new Kamui ability to teleport out of the temple over to Jackson, having heard him.

"Do we need to do anything? Most of us have got our past souls. Just hold off the Bidoofs a bit longer for the people who haven't, and then we can leave"

Dhoruf Sabaha

I hold some of the portals shut, preventing them from spitting out more Bidoofs

"Hopefully somebody can actually stop them, but i want more! My head counter has already reached past the amount of humans on Earth!"

[Ignoring my horribly contrived fight]

"Well.... That's done with. I should probably help with the invasion...."

Back