• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars part 10

[Ed whos your new soul again]

I get up scrathing my head and thinking These guys are to loud to sleep around.

I turn to the others "Hey guys look I got taller and have this huge hammer(Dawnbringer)"

[Magolor]

"Ah, you must be seeing things."

I clap my hands and everything is reverted back to normal.

[Teah cause Evil Monarch and Eviler Monarch are fighting kek, though I think you guys are gonna be introduced very soon]

[Well, i wonder how i can get into thi-ANGERY CLOWNS, OF COURSE!]

"GAH! What's with all the noise!?" He shouted.

@Psycho "I instead got a golden armor and now i have the ability to do this "

I pick a large piece of earth in-bewtween my hand and atomize it

"I can now destroy things at an atomic level, also i can negate Regenerationn too, so the darkness monsters won't be able to regenerate from my attacks anymore."

[What character did you get Smol Lizard?]

"Cool... something I seemed to notice is after gaining this new soul all my attacks are different"

I entered spirit form and left the temple. I flew at MFTL+ speed right after to the castle. I saw the others. What are they doing? Eh I'll pull some pranks by turning them to blo- no. I'm demon, not a maniac. I released my spirit form and said to anyone "Hi."

While my clone is randomly flying through different points of space, I take advantage of the opportunity to continue reinforcing my own twisted space spell. As long as he's being teleported to random places across the universe, even with his Clairvoyance he'll be disorientated needing to pinpoint his location across the vastness of space after going through each portal.

Chrono Drive. I activate the spell I learnt from Greg's soul and amplify my speed.

Then I open another portal in front of me, and my clone flies through. I begin dispelling his Twisted Space spell, and he begins attempting to reinforce it again. For a moment, I dispel it 3 times faster than he can repair it, but then he activates his own Chrono Drive, and again we reach a stalemate.

Damn it. Ok. I need some help.

In the first world we entered, I was able to manipulate space to close tears in space-time to other worlds.

Now, I do the exact opposite. I take hold of space with my magic, and I pull at the fabric of reality, tearing open a portal to another universe. I fly through, and my Clairvoyance instantly expands my gaze to the entire world. Even some cannon fodder would be useful right now.

I find the first few people who could help me and open portals to them.

[That is the people who want to join, but let's finish working stuff out on the meta thread first]

[Ha, nope]

[We're in another universe now]

[Though you can say what the environment is, it's your home universe after all]

[Ah, ok]

As i aimlessly wander the woods, i see a portal appear and 2 people fall out of it

"Well then, thats new." i think to myself as i go to see who they are. I reach the area almost immediately and see that it's 2 scientist looking guys, one of whom is covered in some black liquid and the other is obviously annoyed at something

"Eyo, you need some help?"

The portal opens behind the girl , and the vacuum of space sucks her through.

Then I TK throw her at the clone, who angrily fires a ball of molten rock at her.

[Work this in lol]

"Goddamnit i thought the voices had left!" i yell as i fly through the air, using Accelerate to fly at the man covered in some kind of black liquid at speeds far beyond what he could react to and simply tanking the rock

[Accelerate? Who's that from?]

[Also, I like how you didn't even acknowledge that you're in space]

[Okay, then. FINALLY! Anyways, i'll play along.]

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
I released my spirit form and said to anyone "Hi."
"Huh? What the heck? Well, hi there, um...was it Ahriham, Ahriman, DON'T JUDGE ME! I HAVE A LOT ON MY MIND!"

[Typing this out on very rough timing. I'll be gone in a few minutes and gone for a few hours.]

Back