• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 1

[@Christian it would be hilarious if you got another really pathetic character for your first and second new characters, and then you get the third one and BAM! Suddenly you're the strongest among us,]

"Why are you only doing this now? If it was the plan of the Emissary to get a replacement all along, why did you only find us when he was gone and you had lost contact with him?"

"Seriously. Who is this dark and shady fellow? Am i in a dream? Is everything part of A DREAM I MADE UP!? HAVE I GONE TOTALLY NUTS!? QUICK, SOMEBODY HIT ME ON THE HEAD!" I shouted, confused at everything going on.

Blahblah9755 said:
[@Christian it would be hilarious if you got another really pathetic character for your first and second new characters, and then you get the third one and BAM! Suddenly you're the strongest among us,]
"Why are you only doing this now? If it was the plan of the Emissary to get a replacement all along, why did you only find us when he was gone and you had lost contact with him?"
[I would, but then i'd be linked to Khorne as a past life.]

"Why is everyone getting so worked up I mean... hey stranger how did you get that popcor... oh he got knocked-out"(his absent-mindedness came out and he forgot what was happening)

"Oi, my head. Hey, where'd this popcorn come fro-Oh, yeah? Sheesh, this is crazier than the elephants around my head right now................................(pulls out a syringe he injected himself with earlier) What the heck IS IN THIS THI-"

"I think we're setting up for a mission. That's a big THINK, considering I screwed us up YET AGAIN! THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!"

[Let's just wait for Ed's response before starting too many side convos, since in character he can answer each question straight away.]

"...Huh? What happen? I felt asleep as some maid immediately do something for me after I "agree" to some absurb thing?"

"...You've knock yourself unconcious for quite awhile, and missing all of the good stuff."

Waking up, I see that annoying priest again-wait, "see"?

"How do you gain form all of the sudden?"

"Well, let just said the people around us have display some verrry interesting power, and I just copied it for myself. Let's see: Stand, Toon, Wisdom, Other Magic, etc..."

"Great, now you just became even more overpowered."

"You mean we?" (Laugh)

"...Remind me why are we in this mess again?"

"Because you don't want to be in this mess, and I have to hijack your bodied and force you to agree? Come on, the briefing is already started."

"...Fine."

Getting on my ass-wait, I'm already standing, but basically sleepstanding? Whatever...I come to the friendliest-looking person around.

[I met the swordman Blane Blaze]

"So heyyy, I'm Greg, what's happening now?"

How did I not notice a guy sleeping while standing up? Hmm... What ever . Jackson thinks to himself.

[Ed's about to write something, so we'll set your waking up right after he responds, and I'll write my response to you there.]

[Edit: Also, which powers did you copy. Since your copyingrequires you to raise their abilities strength, it's important that anyone you copy powers from knows.]

[The GM, he want to know how to make collapsible text earlier.]

[Edit:mad:Blahblah Probably pretty much everyone who display their power, though the raising in itself is small though.]

"So many questions all at once!" -Kura

"Very well. We'll answer all of them." -Kuro

[Gonna summarize it all at once since it's late here and dialogue for these two is becoming a bitch.]

The duo explain that the Supreme Darkness is an entity that has existed for "as long as time itself" according to their master, though they don't know the specifics of how it came to be. The Darkness enters universe after universe, gradually devouring everything it touches, corrupting everything bit by bit. Those devored are warped into facets of the Darkness itself, reborn as puppets to do carry on its will, which seems to be nothing more than consume all of existence. It's become like a "hive-mind" of everything it ever consumed, bent on enveloping everything else that exists.

Your souls are intertwined with many more than the one you currently hold. The Emissary managed to rake a small few free of the Darkness' grasp and into an isolated universe [enough for one per player], but they're still corrupted. Your first mission is to recover these souls and return them to your own. This can only be done with those who were once your past selves [wishlist].

Once everything is all over, assuming things go according to plan, you will be able to return to your home universe with your powers intact, though if you prefer, The Emissary can remove them along with your memories (If he's still out there somewhere).

Their master disappeared abruptly, and recruiting you all was only a backup plan. He never would have wanted to involve "mortals" (for lack of a better word) such as yourselves had there been a choice. They believe that he fact that he has, along with his disappearance, means some unforseen circumstance occured.

[Insert any further questions/explanations here.]

K&K step aside from the door and gesture invitingly towards it.

"If you've resolved yourselves to join the mission, please come through this door." -Kura

"Alternatively, if you choose not to participate in this any further, you may wait here. The door on the opposite wall leads to the living quarters, where you will find your very own room. Feel free to rest there if you like." -Kuro

Andykhang said:
[The GM, he want to know how to make collapsible text earlier.]
[Edit:mad:Blahblah Probably pretty much everyone who display their power, though the raising in itself is small though.]
[Aw that includes me]

["There's no shortcut to power"]

[> Has the power to increase other's powers, then use that power himself]

[you sit on a throne of lies]

"Eh, why not" walks through door.

[And can I change my personality a bit only for how I act to enemies]

[Well, there're always exception to the rule :D]

"...So that's the briefing. Welp, time to go back to my room and rest and pretend nothing ever happ- GAK."

"Oh no you don't. This upcoming mission is perfect for your training."

Dragged by my own Past Lives, I walked through the mission door.

Back