• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 1

The absurdity of everything that was happening in her life, and the absurdity of everyone around her, had finally impacted her, and it left her speechless. This was her life now? Destined to go out and fight some strange darkness? What on earth? How could she be expected to do that? The only thing she could do is fly, and, well...she felt stronger than the normal person, but stength only gets you so far. Annalis had half the mind to return home, but after seeing the confidences of everyone as they stepped trough the doorway, she knew she was at least in good company. It'd be a shame to disappoint...

So, Annalis dove down like a bird approaching its prey, and rocketed through the door, and the feeling was exhilarating.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
[Kiryu hasn't actually said anything for this entire bout]
[Oh I thought I might have missed him say something, if he doesn't answer soon should we just say his character choses to go home?]

[Ok so for the others just say that decided to go home if they don't say anything by the time spider decides]

The looked around. He looked around before his eyes began to glow orange. He looked at a spot on the ground. He instantly started digging, before pulling up a gemstone after a few seconds.

"Guys, I found a gemstone. Does anybody want it?"

"I think it's some kind of emerald."

The's eyes start glowing orange again.

"There's also an emerald over there, about thirty feet in the ground. I don't know why, I can just detect these things."

The Smashor said:
"I think it's some kind of emerald."

The's eyes start glowing orange again.

"There's also an emerald over there, about thirty feet in the ground. I don't know why, I can just detect these things."
"Well, apparently your Past Live have been specifically built, in order to found a specifics kind of magical sapphire."

My Past Live said so, and shown himself (or herself?) infront of us.

"Wait, so these thing is magical?"

"Yeah, though it's of low quality. These thing aren't deep enough to be anything useful aside from some low-class stuff."

"Wait, deep enough?"

"Yiup, there's more deep underground of this place, surprisingly enough"

"Well, time to get digging. Just call me if plot decides to happen while I'm gone."

The transformed into a spiked ball and began digging.

"Oh i will. Plot'll happen! I promise..................................Oh, i m-me-m-m-mean, uh, oh, hey! Look at the weather." He said, trying not to confuse anybody.

[I already entered the door.]

[@The Also, since my Past Live allow him/herself to shown infront of your eyes through his/her magic, you should be able to see him/her too.]

"No one gonna talk about all the refrences the toon is making or are we just gonna ignore them" Jackson says as the toon is... dancing.

"Wow, he digged deep...Welp, not my business, I should wait for-"

"Hm? Aren't you going to dig too?"

Saying that, the annoying priest give me a shovel and a helmet in front of my face.

"Don't worry, I'll send my Shikigami with you, that's way I could monitor your work and pointing out where to dig to ^^"

"...For Training?"

"For Training :)"

"Hah...Wait up, let me help you in the digging. *Look toward the annoying priest* remember to tell me when plot stuff happen too."

After that, I began to dig also.

Jackson looks puzzled at the guy who hes dubbed Jeans(Greg) and says "Where did you get that shovel and helmet from?".

PsychoWarper said:
Jackson looks puzzled at the guy who hes dubbed Jeans(Greg) and says "Where did you get that shovel and helmet from?".
Looking up from my still-shallow hole, I see someone asking

"Hah...my "Master" always have these kind of thing under her sleves. No idea where she get it, but she always take something out and have me do work with it ever since I "discovered" her."

"I'd take you up on your offer, but I don't think you'd find a good training partner in me.." God, why was she even here? She was so weak...

PsychoWarper said:
"Master?" Jackson asks still puzzled.
"That's what my Past Live called herself, before she hijacked my body and make me do a 10 km run. Somehow I picked up quite a tyrant..."

"Oi, get back to work."

"...Yes sir."

I continued digging

"Annalis, you're not that weak. I'm literally a re-incarnated loser, both then and now. I'm probably the one who's bound to get hurt all the time."

Christian Higdon said:
"Annalis, you're not that weak. I'm literally a re-incarnated loser, both then and now. I'm probably the one who's bound to get hurt all the time."
"Oh ho, so do the 2 of you want to get stronger?"

The Past Live spoke and appeared infront of them, as she's sitting on her couch and drinking juice.

"Hoh...very well then."

After that, she throw them another pair of shovels and helmets at them.

"Instead of sparring, why don't you two started digging, also?"

Back