• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 1

[Well with that out of the way, might as well retroactively address Realm.]

As the first one summoned, Realm volunteered to help recruit some of the others, Including Griffin. (Basically he shows up instead of Kuro or Kura.)

During introductions, he introduced himself to the whole room. He mistook Killer Queen for a persona and plans to bring it up to Manuel/Kira later. He has an interest in getting along with the others and plans to approach each of them one on one later as well, since he could never get more than a word in with everyone.

He also walks through the door.

[You guys can choose whether or not they go through before or after I say this based on how confident your character is in their strength.]

The most confident ones go through the door first. I could be among them, but I choose to say something first.

"Those of you without confidence in your strength, remember that each of us has been recognized equally for their potential. But we can only unlock that potential if we move forward. I'm sure more dangerous trials are to come, so take this chance now, don't lose your chance to survive. Even if you have to rely on someone else now, all you have to do is pay them back when you've achieved your true worth."

After saying those words, I walk through the door.

[I'm walking through the door despite not wanting to, does that mean that I have I M M A G I N E R Y C O N F I D E N T?]

[Lol, I have every expectation that your character was the first through the door Monarch. Followed by Gandalf, then Kira goes through for the sake of competing, then probably Natsu trying to catch up to you. That's my guess at the first four.]

[Ok I added the new profile into the other page also I changed my height a bit , I kinda have a slight obsession with height but I wont change it again]

[Wait we never thought to ask where this door takes us another room, planet, ship, universe, galaxy?]

[I wait until half the people are left and say that,then go through. If I weren't worried about lacking manpower, I would have silently walked through straight away.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[You guys can choose whether or not they go through before or after I say this based on how confident your character is in their strength.]

The most confident ones go through the door first. I could be among them, but I choose to say something first.

"Those of you without confidence in your strength, remember that each of us has been recognized equally for their potential. But we can only unlock that potential if we move forward. I'm sure more dangerous trials are to come, so take this chance now, don't lose your chance to survive. Even if you have to rely on someone else now, all you have to do is pay them back when you've achieved your true worth."

After saying those words, I walk through the door.
[Just putting this down here, so people will see it when they write about themselves walking through the door. I'll probably be off soon.]

[Oh yeah, look like I'm the forth one going through it (even though don't want to), judging from the thread]

[So, a thought]

[I recognise no one wants to die and get booted from the game]

[However, I also think it would be stupid if every time one of us was going to die, the hand of the GM saved us]

[So, how about it is entirely possible and in many cases likely for us to die, and if we do, we just need to start a new character]

[That would require us not only to make back up characters, but also have them be involved into the story at large. At the early stage, and with some smart writing, it's possible, but it would be exponentially harder toward the end for that character to catch up, so we also need to place a cap on when we could revive too.]

[you don't really need a back up character. It takes all of 10 minutes to pick a starting character, and you can work on the Wishlist while you play]

[all it would need it "oh your old character died. But luckily, we disciples of the Emissary found another person who you can play as. Oh and seeing as you are all tier 5 now, they have the soul of a tier 5 to start with]

[Plotwise, it's still really contrived though, unless some really smart writing is behind it, like secret B team or final weapon kind of thing, or Emissary grant more power as it slowly wake up]

[So how many people go in again?]

[Edit: Holy shit that's alot of people joining, can we even do one shared campaign with this many, or we have to split them up?]

"HEY! WAIT FOR ME!"

I run after ProfessorLord through the door, somehow my back bursting into jet flames as I go after him.

"Huh, that's new."

"OI! GET OVER HERE!"

Running, the cartoon then ran out the door, not even sure if he was ready or not. He just went out for the laughs.

[The wait felt like an eternity though. Speaking of which, have any idea how do we sort out a 16-man teams of half-boiled adventurer?]

[Wondering how this is going to go]

[I can't imagine that combat will be a main focus though, despite our powers. I just can't think of a coherent way to manage combat for 16 players + however many enemies there will be in this comment based situation]

[Oh, and there's a massive disparity in tiers between everyone]

[Unless you either split us into either 4x4, or 6+6+4. Then we need to have these team doing completely different mission until further notice.]

[Ech. I guess i'm the weakest one here.]

[Also, what mission would i do then? It's in my character to mess up a lot.]

[Probably some supply mission, or possibly recon. Either of those thing have lower chance of screwing thing up if someone messed up something.]

[So it seems like we are waiting for Kiryu2012, Scarletmoon56, Jackythejack, Bigrupert, and Spider Kaiju.]

Back