• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 1

Edwellken

RP Elder
From the day you were born, you've lived a simple life. Only you know how you truly felt about the mundane years of the past. Whether you lived your life comfortably, full of boredom, or something in between, it's all behind you now. Recently, memories of a past life in a world nothing like your own have begun flooding into you. Former powers and abilities have returned along with a few prized possessions (Standard Equipment), and you can use them in this world flawlessly.

Not long after gaining your powers, you are visited by either a man in a tuexedo or a woman in a maid outfit. They explain to you that you are one of a chosen few able to access the powers of your past lives, and one of the only people who can help in the war against the "Supreme Darkness", and request your aid.

Upon agreeing, you are transported to a room surrounded by others in the same predicament.

Including yourself, those transported to the room are:

Silas Smith (DragonEmperor23) Past Life: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
Name: Silas Smith
Sex
: Male

Personality: A nice guy that is normally calm and collected. Usually is a quiet guy that keeps to himself, not out of dislike for communication but because he likes to think before he speaks. His righteous fury appears when innocents are injured and he doesn't hold back.

Appearance: This guy.

Past Lives/Souls: Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)

Wishlist: The Dragon King, The Virus, The Shinigami, and The Devil
Manuelo Vincer├▓ (ProfessorLord) Past Life: Kira Yoshikage

Name: Manuelo Vincer├▓

Theme: Local Shop Guy/Supporting Character turned antagonist (You know, like a bartender, cornerstore man etc.)

Theme Song: Killer OST

Sex: Male

Personality: Warm and friendly, composed, supportful, honest and hard working but a little bit of an airhead (socially), tends to blank out a lot. Highly intelligent, though you wouldn't really know unless you knew him.

Appearance: 6'2" built white man. Frizzy black hair with loose curls. Commonly seen with whatever apparel of wherever he works (like an apron if he's a bartender, or a shirt with the store logo)

Past Lives/Souls: Kira Yoshikage, JoJo's Bizzare Adventure (Kira Yoshikage, not Kosaku Kawajiri/No Bites The Dust)

Wishlist: Diego Brando
Kyoryu (Kiryu2012) Past Life: Zilla Junior

Name: Kyoryu

Theme: Monster Fan

Theme Song: Bergentruckung + ASGORE

Personality: Introverted, quiet, loves reptiles, very observant, sassy

Appearance: 5'10, Pale complexion, black hair, blue eyes, black jacket atop gray sweatshirt, blue pants, large fangs

Past Lives/Souls: Zilla Junior

Wishlist: Discord, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, FMR Drago, Vastatosaurus Rex, Reptilia, PR Sauro, Tyrantrum
Jackson (PsychoWarper) Past Life: Admiral Kizaru (One Piece)

Name: Jackso

Personality: Very Laid Back, Easy Going, Calm, Sarcastic, Often Facetious, Sometimes can a bit Condescending, Rarely Serious, Absent-Minded. To enemies he is different in that he shows them little to no mercy, sympathy, or emotions, and can be quiet condescending, he also has no issue one shotting at the start and not giving his enemies a chance (Blitzing right off the bat or using high powered attacks right from the get go)

Appearance: 204 cm (6'7"), Lean Build, Caucasian, Blond Slicked Back Hair(Like Gilgamesh from Fate),Grey Eyes, White T-Shirt, Black Board Shorts

Past Lives/Souls: Admiral Kizaru(One Piece)

Wishlist: Kenpachi Zaraki(Bleach), Madara Uchiha(Naruto), Sosuke Aizen(Bleach)(with Hogyoku), Ban(Nanatsu no Taizai), Wolfgang Schreiber(Dies Irae) No Legion Reincarnation, Lobo(DC) (would be final powerup)
Greg (Andykhang) Past Life: Tsurubami Senri

Name: Greg

Theme: College student

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OleSzMhcF-E

Personality: Easygoing, lazy, don't believe in a concept of a "Past Lives", and instead treat those soul as something different, but "connected" to him.

Appearance: A man in white T-shirt and blue jean

Past Lives/Souls: Tsurubami Senri (Len'en) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tsurubami_Senri)

Wishlist: Doctor Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Doctor_Doofenshmirtz) , Accelerator (Index) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Accelerator), Doomguy (Doom) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Doomguy) , Ritsuka Fujimaru (Fate/Grand Order) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ritsuka_Fujimaru), Homura Kamishiro (Ultimate Antihero) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Homura_Kamishiro), Han Jee-Han (The Gamer)(https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Han_Jee-Ha), Yabusame Houren (Len'en)(https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yabusame_Houre)
Griffin Von Frankenstein (Monarch Laciel) Past Life: Aladdin (Magi)

Name: Griffin Von Frankenstein (PRONOUNCED FRONK-ON-SCHTEEN)

Theme: Mad Scientist

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rww1BZuo_c

Personality: Normally has a calm, composed and polite facade, but possesses a maniac energy that can burst through at certain moments of excitement, anger and other strong emotions. Extremely arrogant and proud of his intellect.

Appearance: Dis guy, but his hair only sticks up like that when he's excited and otherwise it's combed back, and his eyes are squint slits not wide open (that only happens when he's possessed by his maniac energy)

Past Lives/Souls: Aladdin (Magi)

Wishlist: Lille Barro (Bleach), Marin Hollow (Fairy Tail), Tobi (Naruto, with Kamui), Trishula Anchor (Clockwork Planet), Carissa (To Aru, final form A), The King of Nox (God of Highschool, final form B)
Blane Blaze (Blahblah9755) Past Life: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto)

Name: Blane Blaze

Theme: Mysterious Swordsman

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/6QvMcQ2Eejo

Sex: male

Personality: Quiet and a bit aloof. He doesn't like noise, so he avoids dealing with other people and keeps to himself. He can be somewhat calm and calculating, however he often has more than just his own interests in mind. He loves swords and all forms of swordsmanship.

Appearance: Quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese, half American. Black hair and eyes, above average height (75 percentile), he's very muscular, but they're lean muscles that don't fully show through clothes.

Past Lives/Souls: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto)

Wishlist: Assassin (Fate/stay night), Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai), Link (Composite) (The Legend of Zelda), Ruler (Fate/Apocrypha)/Avenger (Jeanne Alter), Namanie Nienami Medaka Box, BlackÔÿàGold Saw (Anime) (BlackÔÿàRock Shooter (Verse), Yu Narukami (Persona), Sakaguchi Hinata (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke), (if it's allowed then) Fra (I was a sword when I reincarnated), Haru Glory (RAVE), Akame(Akame ga Kill!), Mifune (Soul Eater), Vergil (Devil May Cry), Shunsui Kyōraku(Bleach), Youmu Konpaku (Touhou),Shirou Emiya/Archer (Fate/stay night), Anai Miu(Magical Girl of The End), Kanzaki Kaori (To Aru Majutsu No Index), Kyoshiro Mibu(Samurai Deeper Kyo), 666:Satan (The God of High School).
Judas Beijo (Scarletmoon56) Past Life: Masked Man (Earthbound/MOTHER)

"Sometimes, lies are sweeter than the truth."

Name: Judas Beijo

Personality: A trickster who seems to carry ulterior motives. He's very deceptive, cunning, charismatic, and his machinations work a good majority of the time. Though, his devious beheaviors are almost telling and noticable. Judas also insists that his schemes are for the greater cause of everyones success. Whether he truly means that or if he's only doing it for his sake is a mystery...

Appearance: Of Aryan hertiage- Blonde hair and blue eyes. Wears a diamond patterned navy vest over a white sweater, grey pants and black dress shoes.

Past Lives/Souls: Masked Man (Earthbound/MOTHER)

Wishlist: Michael Roa Valdamjong (Tsukihime), Angra Mainyu (Fate/stay night), or Fiamma of the Right (A Certain Magical Index)
Annalis Watson (Jackythejack) Past Life: Sand Bird

Name: Annalis Watson

Theme: I dunno. I was thinking of some mysterious lady from the sands.

Theme Song: Dracovallis - Wrath of the Dunes

Sex: Female

Personality: A very reserved woman, Annalis isn't someone who would like to open up to a stranger. She doesn't like speaking of her emotions and when something's on her mind it stays on her mind. She's not the trusting type, and being vulnerable makes her uncomfortable. Her greatest ambition in life is to be able to essentially do whatever she wants. She knows that that involves a whole lot of power, though, and she doubts she can get that power. She often underestimates herself as well, not believing she can amount to much. Her confidence is normally at a low, but despite this she holds a vast well of knowledge in that head of hers, but what she knows...well, she wants to make sure only she knows it.

Appearance: Annalis has long, caramel brown hair that flows down to her middle back, however you'd never be able to tell considering her clothes, but we'll get to that in a bit. She has dark green eyes that contrast with the rest of her, her body being a pale, almost sandy color, and she always seems to be dirty, like having some dirt on her face or something. Her clothes are pieces of cloth that wrap around her body, and they're a dark brown color, sort of like a paper bag color. It looks very similar to a hijab, actually, with it covering most of her body expect for her face, but she doesn't wear it for religious purposes. She'll rarely be seen without her cloth wrappings, but if she is seen, casual wear is underneath, to avoid any embarrassing incidents if a gust of wind untangles her.

Past Lives: Sand Bird. Super Mario Verse

Wish List: To name a few, Baldi, T-Rex (Jurassic Park), Insectosaurus, Springtrap_(Five_Nights_at_Freddy's), Chell (Portal)
Obeezy Barack (Bigrupert) Past Life: Hiruzen Sarutobi (Naruto)

Name: Obeezy Barack

Theme: Leader, Public Speaker (Harvard Law Student)

Theme Song: ;)

Personality: Charismatic, charming and a great speaker.

Appearance: (You know which one it is)

Past Lives/Souls: Hiruzen Sarutobi (Naruto)

Wishlist: Composite Black Panther (Marvel)
Garret Hawkins (Spider Kaiju) Past Life: Gandalf

Name: Garret Hawkins

Theme: The Wild Card

Theme Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pEUgW3U8UA&t=0s&index=96&list=FLOrwLWeEmlBon3dgg6C0G6g

Personality: Studious, serious with a silly streak, charismatic

Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/qZ0yJLc.png?1

Past Lives/Souls:

Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings)

'Wishlist'

The Dragonbor (Skyrim)

Kratos (God of War)

Rumplestiltski (Once Upon A Time)

Thor (MCU)

Blizzard (Primal Rage)

Raistlin Majere (Dragon Lance)

Dracula (Castlevania)

Yoda (Star Wars)

Golbez (Final Fantasy IV)
Realm Katsuragi (NPC. Me if someone else takes over) Past Life: Makoto Yuki

Name: Realm Katsuragi

Theme: Pretty much your average Persona protagonist but it's a trap

Theme Song: Our Beginning

Personality: He's the nice guy type who will try to get along with everyone. In battle, he'll make sure his allies are safe first and foremost. Holds a "no man left behind" mentality both on, and off of the battlefield. Willpower is his strongest trait.

Appearance: Has a face and figure pretty enough to be mistaken for a woman, a fact he's pretty self concious about.

Past Lives/Souls: Makoto Yuki

Wishlist: Robi and/or Corri (Fire Emblem), Erza Scarlet, Neito Monoma, Meruem, Diane (Nanatsu no Taizai), Yamato Hotsui
The (The Smashor) Past Life: Mecha Sonic

Name: The (Yes, that's it)

Theme: Lazy.

Theme Song: Heavy Lobster Mashup

Personality: Lazy, though is willing to help if asked.

Appearance: Basically my avatar. Grey bodysuit and all. About six feet tall.

Past Lives/Souls: Mecha Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog) (Even though that makes no logical sense because no soul and all)

Wishlist: Astro Ma (Mega Ma), Teseo (Azure Striker Gunvolt), SCP-458 (SCP Foundatio)
The Stranger (Christian Higdon) Past Life: Waluigi

Name: The Stranger

Theme: Whatever a random man is

Theme Song: Merrie Melodies

Personality: Crazy, but shady

Appearence: Sort of a normal man, but with cartoon-ish features.

Past Life: Waluigi

Wishlist: Daffy, Yosemite Sam, Bugs Bunny, and Marvi.
Thomas Briggs (Sir Ovens) Past Life: Legends Anakin Skywalker

Name: Thomas Briggs

Theme: Space Odessey

Theme Song: Thunderstruck - AC/DC

Personality: Arrogant, sophisticated, witty, and sarcastic.

Appearance: A man with a scar on his left eye which he covers with an eye patch. He wears a space captain uniform with a cape to match.

Past Lives/Souls: Legends Anakin Skywalker

Wishlist: Sherlock Holmes, Novel Kars, Jin Mo-Ri, Mr. Wednesday, The Hunter (Bloodborne), Jack Bright
Edward (Edwardtruong2006 ) Past Life: Steve (Minecraft)

Name: Edward

Personality: Very dull, and practical. Usually chooses the quickest ways of finishing things instead of the most creative. Mostly does the bare minimum at times

Appearance: Average height, grey T-Shirt, black hair, blue jeans.

Past Lives/Souls: Steve (Minecraft)

Wishlist: Maxwell, Terraria
The room itself is quite large, but mostly empty save for some simple furniture such as couches and chairs. The south wall is lined with a long window revealing you to be in outer space. There is a door on both the east and west walls, at the former of which, the maid and butler duo bow in unison, thanking you for your support. When everyone is ready, you'll be briefed on the exact mission you're to carry out. But first, you might want to get acquainted with the strangers around you.

[Make sure to put any meta speak in square brackets.]

Anyone who wants to join in late is always welcome. (In order to join, you have to have made a character in this thread first.)

I cut the glass and everyone gets sucked into space.

I quietly say, "so you're all like me?" Then I walk away and stand in the corner, swinging my swords to practice. I don't enter the state of nothingness though, because I figure I should at least listen to the others.

"Now hold on a minute," I object. "When I agreed to all of this I didn't think you'd take me right away! You still haven't told me who you people are, I have a buisness to run, I can't just leave my store open, you know how much money I'll lose!?", I continue to rant.

[Since stands in JoJo are only able to be seen by other stand users, would Killer Queen be visible to everyone else? Or maybe visible to those who are able to see on a spiritual level at least.]

If you're a ghost you can see Stands

or maybe im just remembering reimi wrong and she said something entirely different

I remain silent and observe the other people that were brought to fight the Supreme Darkness. [ Natsu could see Atlas Flame and Zirconis's ghosts so I think Silas would be able to see stands.]

"And really? Supreme Darkness? You know what, I've changed my mind. I don't care how you know about me or this curse... but I refuse to be apart of this bullshit. You can count me out." I declare, turning and beginning to walk towards the eastern door.

[I think verse equilization for Killer Queen should be okay, if you're able to see/sense on any spiritual/higher plane of existence, you'll be able to recognize my stand.]

Conjuring his Wizard's staff from out of nothingness, Gandalf, also known as Garret Hawkins shoved Manuelo to the ground with a levitation magic by thrusting it towards him. Rather than strike Manuelo, his magic only meant to restrain him. Holding him with an unseen force of levitation in place, Garret looked towards the man and despite appearing to be a man in his 20's, spoke with an angry voice of an old man in his 70's. "Pay attention ,this is your education you fool!"

[Servants can sense servants that are in spiritual form well enough to know what they're doing, so I should be able to sense it.]

I look over at the Wizard taking down the Shop Keeper, continuing to smirk beforing leaning back and closing my eyes(but not falling asleep).

[Ed, could you add the past life everyone has now next to their names in the OP? Please? Otherwise this is gonna be a pain to keep track of.]

I begin to burst out into cold-sweats, as one does when they are about to begin an outburst.

"You know, ever since I was child... whenever somebody told me there was something I couldn't do, something I couldn't have.. I couldn't help but just feel my very core just swell up with anger." as I struggle helplessly against the seemingly magical restraints, I give the rather dapper looking man behind it all a warning.

"Do not try to stop me."

Blahblah9755 said:
[Ed, could you add the past life everyone has now next to their names in the OP? Please? Otherwise this is gonna be a pain to keep track of.]
[I agree with him that would make things easier]

Garret cussed with a whisper. "He says no. " "Alright, but you are sure that you know what you're doing?" I only wanted to make you listen to reaso! "This is our destiny, but you have your responsibilities. I am not one to shirk my duties."

During the uproar, the butler whispers to the maid. [Only those with enhanced hearing or something similar should be able to hear over the commotion.]

"Kura, you did make sure to give Mr. Vincer├▓ ample time to prepare didn't you?"

"....It appears I've made a mistake, Kuro. He must have misinterpreted my use of the word 'urgent'."

The butler lets out a sigh, then, clearing his throat, he adresses Manuelo.

"Please accept my deepest apologies, Mr. Vincer├▓. Unfortunately, we're unable to return you to your world for the time being. I understand if you no longer wish to help us, but please, bear with us for now. After the conclusion of our first mission, you will be able to return to your home universe if you still desire."

Blahblah9755 said:
[Sure, but before I do, does anybody know how to insert a collapsible section? I feel it'd be more useful to have the full profiles, but I don't want to clog the OP.]

I think to my self "Hmm... the Maid is Kura and the Angrey Shop Keeper is something Vincero, things are getting interesting".

[My character has enhanced hearing]

"May I ask what our first mission is?" Annalis asked, her first time speaking since she had gotten her legs off the ground, seemingly. She didn't even say a word to accept this strange offer, just a silent nod did th job, and she was off. Now, she spoke, after examining everyone and seeing what was happening. Everything was just so strange, though...how could this be real?

"I would enjoy knowing, though...if we move with the utmost urgency...I suppose it's understandable..." she folded her hands over her legs as she stared down at her feat. God, so many people here. Some...more explosive than others.

I memorize the names mentioned so far and pay attention to the interaction between Vincero and the dude with the staff.

[My character also has enhanced hearing]

[This happens before the npcs speak up.]

"Do you know where that door leads? Why do you assume you can live through it? What if you open it and it's facing outer space? What if you walk in and are eaten by a monster? For now just wait for the explanation before going crazy." I hate getting involved with stuff like this.

I stand up from the ground dusting myself off, waiting for the butler's response to the girls question. I take a slow glance around the room, sizing everyone up condescendingly. Before the butler can answer her question, I interject, "And what's your name?", frowning at the butler.

I stand up and say "So those two are done?" and think to myself glad I woke up [fell asleep] this seems improtant.

The Smashor said:
[I made a character for this, but my name isn't in the OP]
[im sure it's just a mistake is all]

[also something tells me my character can do something here I just don't know what]

The Smashor said:
[I made a character for this, but my name isn't in the OP]
[My bad. I told everybody in the last thread to re-post their character so I know who's still active. Go ahead and do so in the other thread and I'll add you in.]

[Also, I added the past lives into the OP.]

My my my my my this is veeery interesting

Already squabbles have broken out amongst everyone. I might have been annoyed once, but saving the world is more important than my experiments. Well, maybe about as important. Only so I can keep doing my experiments.

I cast my eyes over the motley other members of the group and look for the least aggressive one.

[Oh, then. I'm going for Bugs as a past life, and i'll be named.........WELL, CRAP! WHAT IS MEH NAME!?]

[Monarch, can you make it a point to delete all non-meta comments from people who aren't apart of the game? Maybe leave them a message on their wall telling them to create a character in the previous thread first]

I walk over to the teenager with the scarf [That's you DragonEmperor]

Say "Hello" "hi" "hallo" "marhabaan", an initiation, then an introduction, a establishment, an instigatio

"Hello" I say, smiling warmly. "I'm Griffin. How did you get yourself mixed up in this?"

Back