• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars, Part 1

"Alright, people, i think the mission should start. (yelling) ALRIGHTY THEN! GEET AUWT OVEH HEIR RIEHT NOW!"

[I'll be back to #Plot soon enough. A bit preoccupied atm. Alternatively, if Kaiju's up to it, he can take the reigns for a bit.]

I look at the butler and ask "I think its time for you to tell us about this mission and how its going to work, oh and nothing vauge either"

Hmm. I could make this a lot easier on myself if I just...

Wisdom of Solomo

My soul dives into the Ruhk again, and I investigate my new compatriats one by one.

Perhaps a little rude, but I like to know who I'm working with

So we have...

Silas Smith. As he said, his past life was a dragon slayer. But a dragon slayer who can... eat fire to grow stronger? And lightning and other forms of magic as well? Much like my past life's friend Alibaba. This Silias will most likely have great synergy with me.

Manuelo Vincer├▓
. His past life was a serial killer. I already checked him out.

Kyoryu. Past life was a ... giant irradiated lizard? So we can even reincarnate from non-humans. Intesting

Jackson. His past life was a marine Admiral capable of ... turning into light itself? Incredible.

Greg. His past life was a priest, capable of increasing the power of others, then copying and using that power themselves.

Blane Blaze. As he said, his past life was a skilled swordsman from another world. She was capable of locking down space-time in order to achieve an outcome. I should investigate this power later.

Judas Beijo. A psychic.

Annalis Watson. As she said, her past life was a bird made of sand. Can fly, but nothing else.

Obeezy Barack. His past life was a powerful ninja. Capable of many tricks, the most dangerous of which is his ability to seal souls at the cost of his own life.

Garret Hawkins. The memories of his past incarnation seem to have affected him more directly than the others. He acts as if he is the ancient wizard himself.

Realm Katsuragi
. The man who brought us together. Capable of using many powerful abilities, the most dangerous of which are his "almighty" abilities that bypass defenses.

The. Odd name. Somehow is the reincarnation of a robot hedgehog. Very odd.

The Stranger. The reincarnation of ... a very strange being. What a fitting name.

Thomas Briggs. His past life was... a swordsman and powerful magic user of an extremely advanced world, in a galaxy far far away. Out of all of us, he appears the strongest
[yo why you 5-B ovens?]

I finish using Solomon's wisdom, and come back to find them asking about the mission.

I turn and look at Griffin and say "Hey stone chair guy why did you just look so out of it and how exactly did you create those chairs"

[Making a convo while waiting for plot]

"As I said, my past life was a Magi. That means he was capable of utilising magic, the ability to command Magoi, the energy that substains all things, from matter and energy, to space and time itself. The most basic application of magic is to convert the raw Magoi generated by our souls into an element of some kind. I simply converted the magoi into stone, in the shape of a chair"

I pat the chair.

"Yeah. Out of all the things, it's a chair. Cool ability, but STILL! Maybe i'm just crazy, though. I'm going back to my corner!" I said, humming this while forcing a smile.

I glare at the Stranger. "Excuse me? I can do more than chairs, you uneducated pillock"

╬æ╬¢¤ä╬┐¤ç╬«: ¤â¤ä¤ü╬Á╬▓╬╗¤Ä╬¢¤ë ¤ä╬Á¤ä¤ü╬¼╬│¤ë╬¢╬┐

The Magoi shapes itself differently. Space warps, and there is no more corner for him to go to. He ends up back where he started.

"I mean, I'm just a guy, with a sword and bow. You actually have powers, so be happy with that."

Jackson just laughs and says "I can't wait to see whats happens to this group in battle it should be fun"

"It should certainly be interesting," Annalis muttered as she stared at the reveal of some of the powers that lie within this room. Well, now she felt severel underpowered, but whatever. She didn't want to be much of a fighter in the first place.

Slowly, Annalis seemed to travel up towards the ceiling, flying on her own accord. It was...honestly underwhelming, considering she didn't grow wings or the like. Though, hopefully up on the ceiling is less chaotic...

"So anyone else got a wierd feeling coming from Manuelo or is that just me" Jackson says casually.

[If this is saying to much i have no issue with rectonning it]

Looking up, he saw Annalis fly up. "Woah, it's like a bat but bigger................Why did i just say that?"

So he has some other abilities than simply transforming into light? Some form of enhanced senses.I didn't see that. I only had a quick cursory glancec.

I use the Wisdom of Solomon to commune with Jackson's soul.

Manuelo's past life was a serial killer, who could make anyone explode into nothing after touching them with the manifestation of his soul.

A lot of these guys are pretty famous in our world. Between the basic knowledge I have, the more extensive knowledge servants get of the world they're summoned to, and the knowledge servants have of the world's heroes and their legends, I have a decent idea of who these people are and what they've done.

I speak towards the Magi, "Do you mind if I ask, a moment ago you went into a daze, as if you were talking to something… else. And it seemed like prana… or magoi as you called it, was gathering around you. What was that?"

Hearing Griffin talk to him(kinda) he simply replied "hmm that make things interesting, however so long as I use my elemental intangibility I should be fine unless he can touch light or negate intangibility"

"Oh Blane. One of my past incarnation's ability was the power to speak with the souls of the living and the dead, to learn their knowledge. I was merely speaking to some of them"

"I see, that's a wonderful ability. It'll be good to have since we don't know what we're dealing with."

I then say quietly to him "Also, hide your glaring a bit better. Even if he's dangerously strong, and the other did some terrible things, it's bad for synergy."

[Also resistance bypassing is more worrying than death magic,]

"... You can speak to souls? Learning knowledge? Is it possible for you to do it against ones will? You haven't been snooping around gathering information from us, have you scientist?" I mutter, just barely enough for him to hear me.

"Any one else craving some pizza" Jackson states outloud having forgotten about the dangerous situation hes in.

"Oh, i'm sorry. Just snoring through all the USELESS LORE WE HAVE HERE!" I shouted, before rolling off into another area within the room.

[@Blah, who negs resistance?]

"Of course you would know if I spoke to your soul. Your soul is you after all. You would hear my voice asking you, and it would be up to you if you wish to respond."

[Obviously I'm lying, but you have no way of knowing that for sure, even if you are suspicious]

"Oh...........hehe, nothing much, just having a little fun, you kn-"

BONK!

"Oh, my head!" I ranted, before multiple random things appeared out of thin air and dropped on my head, one at a time.

[To clarify, I was saying not to glare at Manuela and Thomas, even if one was a serial killer and the other is absurdly strong. And I was talking about Almighty attacks, they bypass resistances and barriers, and although they are dangerous I'd think you'd be more worried about Hama, Mudo, Die for Ne, and other instant death spells.]

[I forgot Star Wars wasn't High 6-A anymore. Whoops. I hope this doesn't affect anything. Otherwise I can switch to Canon Anakin.]

Thomas noticed someone read his mind.

"Ooh, that's not a bad idea."

Back