• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta tread 13

Since "The Final Chapter" is starting to look a lot like "The Final Chapters" and people had previously expressed interest in joining, I decided to reopen registration for people who might want to join.

Name:

Theme: (Optional)

Theme Song: (Even More Optional)

Sex:

Personality:

Appearance:

Past Lives/Souls: 5-C, 5-B, 4-C, 4-A

Next Soul: 3-B

Well, I wrote in that all the inactive player characters died but you can just say you've been really silent, or got lost, or asleep, or anything convenient really.

You could also just make a new character.

This is assuming you still want to be in.

What do you mean?

If you're asking what's going on currently, reading the op of the last two game threads should cover the important stuff.

>Balthazar

probably a hard no

>Solas

Doesn't seem too bad

>Hades

Sees OUAT character

dies

>The Daughter

she's literally Luke but better

so no

>Odinforce Thor

yeah hell no

And I'll ask an actual reason for everything there. Minus The Daughter and Thor, because they were jokes (cause I don't have a character for these spots yet)

for Bal:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Matter Manipulation (Atomic level), Energy Manipulation, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Photokinesis, Smiting, Astral Projection / Dream Walking, Non-Corporeal, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Regenerationn (Mid-High, including his grace albeit slowly), Invisibility, Telepathy, Teleportation, Healing / Resurrection, Soul Manipulation, Time Travel / Chronokinesis, Immune to Time Stopping and Soul Manipulation (As he does not have one) and to Diseases, Mind Manipulation, limited Reality Warping, Power Removal (For lower/younger beings), Acausality (Type 1) (Angels are immune to the effects of rewrites in the timelines), Sleep Manipulation, Higher Senses (Angels can see things normally invisible to humans as well as the true nature of a being), Voice Mimicry, BFR, Can physically grab incorporeal beings, Absorption (can absorb souls and graces of other Angels), possibly Time Stop(Possibly a Seraph), possibly Resistance to Fate Manipulation (possibly a Seraph)

for Hades:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Magic, Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, and 5), Fire Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Soul Manipulation (Controls billions of souls to keep them in Underworld), Hellfire Manipulation, Heart Extractio (Can magically penetrate a person's chest and literally remove the hearts of other living beings without killing them and use them to control the owner or kill them by crushing the heart), Death Manipulation, Causality Manipulation (Scaled to Rumplestiltskin), Healing (Mid, if scaled to Rumplestiltskin), Age Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Necromancy, One Hit Kill, Paralyzing of others, Sleep Inducement, Darkness Manipulation, Telepathy, Summoning, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Absorption, Reality Warping, BFR, Sealing, Mind Manipulation (Controls billions of minds to keep them in the Underworld), Memory Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Shield Creation, Matter Manipulation, Nigh Invulnerability, Regenerationn (Low-High, possibly Low-Godly: if scaled to Rumplestiltskin), Shapeshifting, Extrasensory Perception, Enchanting Objects, Invisibility, Resistance to Empathic Manipulation (Invalid after breaking his brother's curse), Nigh-Omniscience (Knows everything that happens inside the Underworld), Power Nullification (Could prevent the heroes from using their magical powers while inside the Underworld. Scaled to Rumplestiltskin), Resistance to Power Nullification (Scaled to Rumplestiltskin and Ingrid), Resistance to Death Manipulation, Law Manipulation (The Olympian Gods created the Laws of Magic, as well as the world's others rules), Existence Erasure with the Olympian Crystal, likely many others

Hades' "in the billions" soui and mind hax, and definitely his death and causality hax\

Bal's time travel and power null

>Time Travel's not combat-applicable

doesn't matter

still time travel

also resistence to power null is really rare and Ed doesn't want to make everything resist everything

Time Travel lets you out maneuver and overwhelm literally anyone except for the SD

you could literally go back and basically warn everyone about everything

also use the discord, he'll back me up on what i said

I'd appreciate being able to speak for myself here.

Anyway, time travel (along with most forms of time manipulation in general) isn't allowed. Not because "you could go back and warn people" or "you could out maneuver everyone", but because it breaks the flow of the game (and in many cases just makes things really confusing, but the main reason is the former). I wouldn't want all of everyone but one person's actions to become invalidated simply by going back in time or reversing it.

Hl3 is right in that I don't want to slap a bunch of resistances on every enemy, as that would get old really fast and also defeats the purpose of you all having these powers in the first place.

I went over this and other things on Discord but I should really do a better job of explaining things here as well. (I also don't want to force anyone to use the discord if they don't want to.)

The power null based on age is probably fine since your character wouldn't gain the age of any of their past souls.

Everything else seems fine.

Back