• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta tread 13

@Jacky your character is looking a little op there.

Accepted.

I'll try to find a place to put you in.

It's not the real Lucifer, just a manifestation of the big bad who happens to look like him and have all his powers.

It's called a Major Darkness.

This is fine. I'll find somewhere to put you in, though it might be during the next thread.

Can everyone repost their 5th pick (including the people on Discord), and if you haven't chosen one yet, now's the time to do so.

Magnus is still better at Ahriman than everything though that's pretty strong

Your theme is about as insane and irrational as your character. To the point where it crosses the line twice and has a theme.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Syn Shenro

also, you are all degenerates who are picking for power and hax and not theme

expect overlord he has a theme

Blah and Monarch get honorable mentions since they're using synchronization
I never had a theme to begin with so theres nothing to stick to.

Back