• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta tread 13

I just realized something.

The entire time, i never used any of Godzilla's forms.

I may actually use Super Godzilla.

While i wait for Ed to come back as GM, i'll post my actual PC.

Name: Azencard (summoned from another reality)

Theme: Don't have one

Theme Song: idk

Sex: Male

Personality: Same as Azencard, but a more laid back.

Appearance: Same as Azencard, but with more equipment and wings

Past Lives/Souls: Pit (No power thief), Dante (Devil May Cry), Benimaru (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken) (No attack reflection),Kirby (Character) (No existence erasure)

Wishlist: idk

[ IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

Code:
 From now on the GM of this RP will be Edwellken. So from now on he will will be the one running the game.

Thanks for the attention. ]

i literally was using his chains and no one seems to bat an eye Besides i got cucked but lived lolz

TISSG7Redgrave said:
just putting a sort of registration for Shirou Yusa as my 4th soul i guess
Just to tell you, his power null doesn't work in his 7-A key

"Malignant Tumor Apoptosis: Shirou's Atziluth, used only when he's risen to Ren's level as a Pseudo God. This ability allows Shirou to crush all supernatural abilities in his vicinity. It works on anything supernatural, from Distortions/Briahs to even the Taikyoku of other Gods, allowing him to harm even the likes of Reinhard and Mercurius during the final battle in the Three Colors Route. "

So, I'm looking for feedback. What did you like most about part 1? What did you hate most? What did you think could have been better?

What do you expect to get out of part 2? What do you want to get out of part 2? What do you not want out of part 2?

I can also start taking picks for the next soul. I haven't decided the cap yet, but it's something I'll be thinking about along with your feedback and suggestions.

I liked the boss fights and the interactions in the base near the end. It reminded me of a telltale game. Not sure on how to improve.

Something better or equal to part 1 in terms of quality. I want to continue having fun. I can't think of something I don't want besides the obvious.

I'm waiting until a cap because continuing the Dragon theme is tough without a cap.

Back