• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta tread 13

I'm talking about the characters I choose being warriors and being tanky because of abilities and resistances.

WHYNAUT said:
WHYNAUT? I also just realised all of my characters are divine or ascendant in some way.
I don't know, sort of like saying a rainbow is red. Not wrong but themes are supposed to be specifically that.

Well the Future Warrior is very much a warrior. I don't see what his wall of abilities changes about that.

Well I don't know a lot of 4-A characters but I needed one to have 4-A durability since I wouldng be a tank otherwise. Also Ilia is a tank in the entirety of the broadness of the term.

I mean theme as in the characters.

Blah uses the powers from his characters to make his PC an extremely skilled swordsman but Mori isn't a swordsman.

Oh I see. Yeah I was talking about the themes of the PCs. In that case I've roughly sticked to my themes with character picks.

I could see a point being made for the others but isn't Schreiber's fighting style summed up to "just don't get touched" and when he is touched "bounce all over the wall until you smack your opponent"?

I mean this seems like it would be pretty good in combat,

"While insane, Schreiber is a master of murder, torture, and savagery, spending decades refining his ability to hunt down, stalk, and slaughter his foes. His raw speed and experience has led him to subconsciously analyze all foes he lays eyes upon, reading their facial expressions, the frequency of their heart beats, sweating and adrenaline level before moving for the kill."

Well being a good hunter would help in a battle plus this "experience has led him to subconsciously analyze all foes he lays eyes upon, reading their facial expressions, the frequency of their heart beats, sweating and adrenaline level before moving for the kill" seems like a fighting skill as well.

That's all about cold reading to find the best time to assassinate an opponent, everyting in the description you gave is about taking someone out who isn't fighting back.

Yeah but people have already tried to redo RW with lower tier souls but it always dies and never works out as well as the original.

The only one that stayed alive is EWTRTW 1, plus we already have a low tier RP at the moment.

Back