• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta tread 13

Name: Ilia Nautil

Theme: heroic/light in the darkness/angelic

Theme song: [Jet Set Ru]

Sex: female

Personality: kind but merciless and serious but silly

Appearance: is almost always wearing the same armor Saint-14 wears

Souls: Saint-14 (Time rifts restricted), Dino (6-A. Type 8 restricted), Lancer of Red, Future Warrior (Xenoverse 2. 4-A. Time rewind restricted)

Name: Überwältigter Mond

Sex: female.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8j4oaYYKTg

Personality: Kinda lazy but hardworking when she has to be, she does not mess around in a fight. Due to one of her past life's/souls being Rumia, she likes to eat people.

Appearance: Junko (Touhou Project) but taller and brown hair. She also is usually caring an umbrella with orange, white, and black stripes.

Past lives/souls: Fairies (Touhou) (wind fairy), Rumia, Yuuka Kazami (first key), Byakuren Hijiri.

Wishlist: Reimu Hakurei, Kaguya Houraisa, Shinki.

This is probably the biggest problem,

"Abstract Existence (Type 1; The true form of a God exists as an idea, and a god can spread and manifest itself in any number of physical bodies, each with equal power. While Junko is not a god, she is a Divine Spirit)"

Also this seems pretty OP as well lmao. "Her purification works by reducing beings to their states before they had a concept of themselves."

Junko isn't even Junko without her pure hax, so I'll probably just not use her the only reason i put her there is because I kinda have to, my name is "Junkoposter" after all ovo

@WHY

Accepted. Looking at Junko's now.

I'll try to put the 3 of you (Why, Junko, and Arch) in as a group once everybody's characters are evaluated.

Junko you get 4 characters to start with. You're missing one.

Also most of the ones you picked share almost all of the same abilities, but if that's what you want, I won't stop you.

Name: Russell van Pelt, but it is more common to call him "Van Pelt".

Sex: Male

Personality: There's plenty to say about Russell van Pelt, but the fact he's miserable and shallow is just the tip of the iceberg. Let alone the fact he's also somehow disloyal, deceitful and self-indulgent, but their effects are at least lessened by impulses of being appreciative as well.

But focus on him as this is what he's most condemned. Plenty of days have been ruined because of this and his morbid nature, as sad of a reality as this may be.

Fair is fair though, Van Pelt does have some brighter sides within the darkness. He's intuitive and considerate even if in small doses, that's at least some form of redemption.

Unfortunately, his shallowness will forever be something to deal with.

Appearance:
KireiCCC
Past Lives/Souls: Crowley (Supernatural), Solas, Chase Young (with Omi's powers), Superman (Post-Crisis)

Next Soul: lol I have no idea

Name: Timothy Cello, ring name is "The Blue Streak" Sex: Male

Personality: overconfident and cocky to the absolute extreme. He thinks the absolute best of himself, but he doesn't think down on people due to this. He knows that everyone is trying and not everyone can be as awesome and brilliant as he is. Because of this he tries to help out people as much as he can, and is actually a very kind and caring soul because of it.

Appearance: An actually well built man who has muscles for days. Normally doesn't wear a shirt and just wears some black pants with tattered ends. Doesn't wear shoes either or anything. Think of ryu but without a shirt or gloves or anything cool. Also yes blonde and he has blue eyes.

Past Lives/Souls: Hercule Satan, Frosty the Snowman, Chelshia, Baldi.

• The person at the door is a short rotund man seeming to be in his late 30s to mid 40s. Behind him are three individuals [WHY, Junko, and Arch] from who you can sense great power comparable to your own. The round man steps forward. He seems to be in a hurry.

While he talks he begins shoving the three others into the room.

"Hello there people. None of what I'm about to say is gonna make any sense, but it's just a bunch of technical tournament rule stuff you don't need to be bothered with the details of. One of your friends, don't ask me how I know that, made an oopsie by sending a bunch of contestants to some unknown universe, and that complicated things, but to make a long story short he somehow managed to both break and not break the rules at the same time which started a whole chain reaction of technical nonsense in our system and blah blah blah I keep telling the rest of the committee that our computers are awful but nobody listens. Anyway, because of Edward's actions which he himself somehow managed to assume zero negative ramifications from, the three behind me are out of a team because of technical nonsense. I know none of it makes sense. Because of Edward being solo meaning we couldn't force them onto him, and you having a team of two, that's The and Genesis, with three open slots, the committee just kinda decided to unload these guys on you. Anyway I know none of this makes sense and neither of us have time for me to try and explain. Feel free to deal with the situation however you want. If anyone wants to drop out it can be done at the front desk. Either way as of now these guys are on your team. Anyway I still need to deal with more of the aftermath of this incident so bye."

The man leaves just as suddenly as he entered.*

Back