• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 10

>When you ended up finding them on your own but your wifi cuts out and you cant post in time(kek)

Anyway thanks for posting them.

Yobobojojo said:
Does Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon sound too OP:

When it enters the battle field, foes are forced into a defensive stance and can't change it

Damage Reflection and Absorption

AoE erasure some time after it enters the battle field

Can revive itself once and gains power for everyone who's been BFR'd/erased
Reposting for Monarch to evaluate

I've legit never put in any amount of effort in a RP sans that one time PL put my 10-A character against a High 5-A

If it's at me, i'm screwed. I don't like to put in effort, especially an RP meant for fun.

I'll go to bed now.

XYZ material would be equivalent to killing his parents to attack outside of the children's card game

XYZ materials are created by turning a monster into energy putting it through a fusion portal thing, and using it to create youorself. There's no real way to convert that into our characters, other than maybe he gets one for each soul. Alternatively if we use Psycho's situation with him getting the souls for Briah as a basis, he would get 3 XYZ materials as standard equipment when he gains the soul, and that's it. Unless he has some way to convert stuff into more materials.

Not that it matters since 92 doesn't need them. But yeah, XYZ materials in verse are part of the Overlay Network, and work by overlaying souls

It is a very limited aspect of the ability

Ok cool, well I did find/look at the actual page you made for AotN.

Back