• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 10

Then how does it work?

also for the keks

>We are fighting SD

>It uses its absorbtion

>Stand "understands" it

>Stand absorbs evrything

>Top kek

PsychoWarper said:
Then how does it work?

also for the keks

>We are fighting SD

>It uses its absorbtion

>Stand "understands" it

>Stand absorbs evrything

>kek
Give me a bit ti explain 3125

And stand is not getting CU

Hl3 or bust said:
PsychoWarper said:
Then how does it work?

also for the keks

>We are fighting SD

>It uses its absorbtion

>Stand "understands" it

>Stand absorbs evrything

>kek
I know know but is gud joke.

What even are the limits to CU?

3125 is an idea/concept with antimemetic properties strong enough to be impercievable by beings who are impercievable by SCP-055

I know know but is gud joke.

What even are the limits to CU?

When Monarch throws rocks at him

3125s higher dimensional true form can also intersect with a timeline, creating its weird "avatar" which can summon anti-meme spiders to EE you

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, True Flight, Fire Manipulation, Limited Telekinesis, Telepathy, Longevity, Weather Manipulation, Negation (Turboblaze negates all abilities that would prevent it from doing damage), Sound Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Rock Manipulation, Power Nullification of shared abilities via Imprison, possibility for Statistics Amplification and Status Effect Inducement, Absorption (Anyone close to Jake when it becomes the Light Stone is absorbed into it), Statistics Reduction, Breath Attack, Healing, Temporary Invulnerability, Summoning (Detonating Flames, Angery Flames and Bumblebirbs), Teleportation, Invisibility, Selective Intangibility, Illusions, Danmaku, Limited Light Manipulation (His soul emits light), Bacon Manipulation, 7th Sense User, Divine Cosmos, Atomic Manipulation and Destruction, Atomic level Regenerationn (High), Energy Manipulation and Waves, Heightened Senses, High Adaptability (Able to analyse and comprehend the components of an enemy's attack after seeing it once, and adapt to it), Capable of Fighting without his Senses, Acausality (Through Athena's Ichor / Divine Cosmos), Regenerationn Negation (Low-Godly), Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Illusions, Dream Manipulation, Life Manipulation and Death Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Existence Erasure, to Bug, Steel, and Electric Type moves, Even greater resistance to Fire and Grass Type moves and Immunity to burns

You can negate my Low-Godly but how do you kill me?(Like beating me to death os something)

Also I can harm you conceptually.

(and I can just avoid you until you die of old age)

Well, you wont be if stand gets CU, but

>is Wolfgang

>is Ban

>is Vulkan

>Questions why people thinks he's a bit stronk

E

PsychoWarper said:
I could you know... avoid the nuking.
Also how many C is your movement speed?
Because you can totally just dodge a continetal range attack which's mere shockwaves are enought to atomize you

Also my movement speed is at least 222,376,063 c, but it probably scales to my reaction speed and combact speed.

Because you can totally just dodge a continetal range attack which's mere shockwaves are enought to atomize you

Also my movement speed is at least 222,376,063 c, but it probably scales to my reaction speed and combact speed.

Speed means nothing

How far into 4-A are you btw?

The exact same thing I've been complaining about, except I'm no longer making jokes because it's genuinely perplexing

Are you complaining about my character or just that you want your cards?

PsychoWarper said:
The exact same thing I've been complaining about, except I'm no longer making jokes because it's genuinely perplexing
Guys I have twenty minutes before I have to shift to my next class, make it count... assuming monarch's online, like we using our chrome's in this class for a paper but since I finished that beeetch up I'm dicking here til class ends

Mostly the first. I'm 90% all of that should be banned, but I digress

Hl3 or bust said:
Ok you probably OHK, but he still outrun you badly
I have Kriemheld, Kamina, Koichi, and THE FLASH. Kriemhelf for soulfuckery, Kamina to make smallass drills the size of a Dyson Vacuum cleaner and EE resis, and koichi for the ko-pose.

I can just Speedblitz, make a drill the size of a vacuum cleaner, shove it up their rectal cavity, then penetrate them with a dildosword comprised of the energy girth entailed by my localized Speedforce production

Back