• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 10

Wouldn't not acknowledging it be a form of acknowledgement since we aren't acknowledging it in order to circumvent it, therefore acknowledging the fact that it can do stuff if we do acknowledge it?

>being a living idea is a bit broken

>being always faster than your opponent with W40K level regen/rezz null is perfectly fine

I mean, it kinda is, but it's way less broken than stuff some of us already have

HL3:

Infinity-D soul nuke: Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

4-D possibly AP gain: Plz nerf

Seems legit ovo

Hl3 or bust said:
ah, ok

That's more reasonable, although the passive null, BFR and/or EE is still busted imo </div> Heart-eartH Dragon doesn't have passive null, and it's just erasure

Considering how Number monsters act and fight between each other, at its peak it would be from stellar to interplanetary.

How did you find me?

Don't all card effects in YGO work on low 2c beings (at least as of Zexal)?

Also, I think the problem with your thing HI3 is that you're just an idea then, and we'd need dumb stuff to interact with you. Also you can erase anything that perceives, thinks of, imagines, etc you.

Stuff like regen isn't super broken in this game because any character that's physical can have that bypassed by the darkness with ease due to at least 5D soul and mind corruption if they take too many hits. The speed thing can be dealt with since to my understanding he's just faster than the fastest thing around, not so much faster that he blitzes everything to oblivion. And Wilhelm's thing isn't even that broken, it's just like playing YuGiOh with a really good field spell.

Blahblah9755 said:
Also, I think the problem with your thing HI3 is that you're just an idea then, and we'd need dumb stuff to interact with you. Also you can erase anything that perceives, thinks of, imagines, etc you.
I mean, the interaction thing is kinda......not how that works

And i cant erase stuff without summons (from 3125 at least) afaik

3125s thing is not that anything that thinks about, coneptualizes, etc., it gets EEd, it's that it can now perceive them

Back