• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 10

@Hl3 or bust

My FC is a LDO member with a briah that was able to overboost Volfgang's briah and has a true briah that gives him sight and tought based Power Mimicry, so i think he would be able to beat all of your characters.

Overlord775 said:
@Hl3 or bust

My FC is a LDO member with a briah that was able to overboost Volfgang's briah and has a true briah that gives him sight and tought based Power Mimicry, so i think he would be able to beat all of your characters.
>tfw you need Masadaverse level instant 100% power copy to beat a few OCs

Top kek

Yobobojojo said:
Omnilock is actually memory manip. I made a revision for it a while back
It's still listed as Power nullification, so untill the revisions ends and it's changed, Omnilock will be treated as Power Null

It's not like i'll ever be able to choose Lavos

the thing is is that PLW tends to give very NLF'd descriptions of powers

This is true

Anywho, Hl3 I looked at your OC characters and they are pretty interesting.

i've kinda gotten back into them, since i'd basically forgotten about them for a while

so expect them to become marginally more broken ovo

I plan on making a blog post for my OC soon(since hes a bid WIP) but he only has two hax but both are broke.

There's a particular monster I have in mind that can negate spiral-esque abilities. Give it to me and you won't need to deal with this

Back