• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu Hakurei (Composite) vs Sakamaki Izayoi (3-B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OwariNepgear said:
According to the feat, Aurora Pillar absorbs the light from stars, it means all stars which we can see their light from the ground are in the area of Aurora Pillar's effect, right?
In Aurora Pillar's description: A power that revolves around creating a light construct in the shape of a small pillar which then enlarges to the point of reaching skyward (This is the sky of little garden, not the earth's sky)
That's a plausible interpretation, yes.

What does the description have to do with this?

Because if the first one is true, the farthest star we can see with naked eyes only is about 16000 lightyears, which means Izayoi's Aurora Pillar's Area of Effect can cover almost half of the solar system, and this range is pretty insane...

The reason why i post the description is because "enlarges to the point of reaching skyward". If the little garden's sky is the same as earth's sky, then Aurora Pillar is only about hundreds kilometers in length xD

Half of the solar system is about 4 light hours, right? Yeah, Reimu telespam would seriously out-range it.

OwariNepgear said:
@^: It's depend. W/o Dimensional Rift: Short distances (around hundreds meters). With Dimensional Rift: This one is not confirmed but IMO, must be around the distance between Earth and Moon (Not Lunarian's True Moon) since even a gap demon like Yukari Yakumo hasn't shown any feat about teleporting farther than that. And not like Yukari's gap, Dimensional Rift is a spell card and there must be some CD between each use, though.
The problem with the True Moon is not a distance... But global illusion. After the First Lunar War lunarinas created protection around the Moon. After Apollo mission... They erected global illusion to mask the True Moon. As far as canon is true... Only Alice Margatroid can see the True Moon with her ability (the idiocy... she can see it probably through Hakurei Barrier as well).

OwariNepgear said:
Nah, that's exactly why i said "not Lunarian's true moon" to state out that "i'm talking about our very normal moon"
Normal Moon is currently an illusion.

P.S.Solar System has radius of 100-150 AU.

Huh? I thought Solar System's radius is about 35000 lightyears?

Wait... something is wrong... If Solar System is just about 100~150 AU (1 LY is about 63000 AU), and the farthest star we can see with only naked eyes (V762 Cas i believe) is 16000 LY faraway, this mean ~1 Billion AU??? (~5,000,000 Solar System) Now this is even more and more insane... Aurora Pillar's AOE is that huge???

The immeasurable light radiated out of Little Garden's roof and absorbed the light of the stars.

This phrase just means that pillar of light has brightness enough to absorb (hide) the light of the stars. It is not a distance but simple brightness...

P.S. 10 Watt flashlight is enough to do this as well...

Is that so? Then the true range of Aurora Pillar is only reaching skyward at its best feat (500kms?). Now this isn't good... at this rate...

And @Andy, please tell me, can Izayoi use His Highness's Authority?

OwariNepgear said:
Is that so? Then the true range of Aurora Pillar is only reaching skyward at its best feat (500kms?). Now this isn't good... at this rate...
That's the easiest of possible explanations... When you try to measure feats based on texts - start from the easiest explanations (it is usualy the lowest and IRL - the majority).

The enough distance to polute skies to hide the stars is... It based on the altitude of observer (and if he is still in atmo). Usually bright enough pollution can reach 1 km above the ground to hide all stars.

OwariNepgear said:
And @Andy, please tell me, can Izayoi use His Highness's Authority?
I changed the title, is that enough?

so can aurora pillar hit reimu is still unknown and i dont know if mystic resistance works on reimu power. my vote goes to reimu for now

^She mostly using her own power in PC-98 though.

Finding Voty:

Round 1:

Reimu: 3 (Me, Akalavashimu,COB)

Izayoi: 2 (OwariNepgear,NotEvenHuman)

Inconclusive: 0

Round 2:

Reimu: 3 (Me, COB,Akalavashimu)

Izayoi: 1 (OwariNepgear)

Inconclusive: 1 (NotEvenHuman)

I know I'm late but I just wanted to say my opinion anyways. I believe Izayoi Sakamaki will win without a doubt. Why? Because he's unbelievably overpowered! Hes MFTl, his speed was about the sixth Cosmic velocity. I'm be using the Last Embroy version of Izayoi though. Anyways, Izayoi can destroy gifts so if she tries to use a magical barrier he would punch it and cancel it out. Meaning she can't use magical barriers on him. I also don't get why people keep saying "Aurora pillar can't reach her". Are you saying that she's a chicken and would stay long range to attack?? I mean please, Izayoi is literally smart enough to know that he shouldn't use his trump card unless he can hit. I also heard that Reimu would probably teleport around him and hit. But Izayoi already dealt with that. He literally calculated the exact place Maxwells would teleport so he could erase his existence. And no, if she uses a magical barrier it won't save her because the Aurora pillar is his true destroyer. He also contains a insane physical power so I'm sure he could even keep up. Also, I don't get why people keep saying "he has his highness authority which makes him stronger". No it doesn't, the authority of his highness only makes him immune to blades so he can't get cut or Pierce. For those who say that Reimu is gonna fly away so he can't catch her, Izayoi now hold the Spear of victory that was borrowed from Black Rabbit. So all he need to do is Aim and throw it at her. The speed of the spear is "Sixth Cosmic velocity". Some of you might say "she can easily dodge it". I highly doubt that because the spear of victory goes for its name. It's like a smart missile and will follow the opponent until it's dead. It was even prove that it could kill a god itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back