• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu Hakurei (Composite) vs Sakamaki Izayoi (3-B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An OP shrine maiden vs an OP problem child. Speed equalize, bloodlusted, win when defeated, killed,or incapacitated

Round 1: W/o Fantasy Nature (standard procedure)

Round 2: With Fantasy Nature (also standard procedure)

Personally, Round 1 could be close. Letting a god servant to fight a god destroyer might not be a good idea.

Th145Reimu2
Sakamaki

Odd. I feel like I commented on this already. Or is the site glitching?

R1 - Reimu gets shit stomped.

R2 - Reimu's saving grace is Fantasy Heaven and allows her to beat Marty's butt.

Someone's gonna argue about conceptual haxx but Reimu dealt with spatial and time effects already. She should be fine from that.

Edit - Nvm, here I thought I time travelled or something.

I removed it and place it on this thread, it's not glitching.

In round 1 though, there's still a problem about Izayoi range itself. Except Aurora Pillar, his attack don't have enough range to touch her when she got far enough through telespam. His dura can't really stand her planetary blow either.

Huh, am i having a De Javu? I believe i've seen this thread before... and i even replied, too... Very strange... The Almighty gives me some of his power or something?

OwariNepgear said:
Huh, am i having a De Javu? I believe i've seen this thread before... and i even replied, too... Very strange... The Almighty gives me some of his power or something?
There can be only one who can see the future.... Have at thee!

Vote:

Round 1:

Reimu: 1 (Me)

Izayoi: 2 (OwariNepgear,NotEvenHuman)

Inconclusive: 1 (COB)

Round 2:

Reimu: 2 (Me, COB)

Izayoi: 1 (OwariNepgear)

Inconclusive: 1 (NotEvenHuman)

Hah... wish someone would come here

OwariNepgear said:
@Andy: You should note which Izayoi, too. First Awakened, With Aurora Pillar, or Fully Awakened?
All of them can use Aurora Pillar.

The only difference is how strong it is.

Fully Awakened seem pretty unknown, so I don't really want to deal with it... But I do feel that Reimu could somehow deal with that version...

Andykhang said:
Fully Awakened seem pretty unknown, so I don't really want to deal with it... But I do feel that Reimu could somehow deal with that version...
I don't even know if Fully Awakened Izayoi is a thing...

Fully Awakened is how vsbattlewiki call his potentially strongest form. With this form, he has been granted His Highness's Authority which can defense himself from anything, even a conceptual attack can't hit him easily. A little like Reimu's FN.

Except that info is outright wrong. His Highness's Authority only protects him against cutting and piercing attacks IIRC, and he doesn't have a "strongest form".

Nah, potentially, duh, don't miss the important word.

His Highness's profile: "Granted Izayoi his Authority to protect him from Azi Dahaka's attacks. His Gift can revolve around the concept of being "Impenetrable", making him extremely difficult to hit"

R1: I with Iza, the Pillar wil do the job.

R2: I dont know much but I think Pillar can deal damage to Rei, cause it can erase Maxwell Demon Lord from existence. So I side with Iza in this one too.

Erasing Maxwell from existance has literally nothing to do with Aurora Pillar being able to hit Reimu.

Anyway, i think Reimu should take round 2, actually. I seriously doubt Aurora Pillar would be able to hit her when she's using Fantasy Nature, and if she decides to spam energy blasts (which i find very likely, since she's a Touhou character), Izayoi won't be able to block all of it. His durability is only Star level, so if he gets hit once, he dies (if we're using her SS level stats. If we're using her Planet level stats, this is obviously a stomp).

Well even with speed equalized Reimu can still tele spam. Not sure if Sakamaki can defend against soul based attacks but if items for Reimu are allowed that might be worth something. Of course I'm not sure to what extend of barriers he can break since the barriers Reimu can put up messes with things spatially and she's not the type to get tired easily. It might take time but Reimu should be able to whittle him down with her power.

Still no counter for Aurora Pillar. The AoE is just too much. Unless she can teleport out of it, in which case she'll be teleporting away the entire fight. How far can she teleport?

Considering how she can tele spam and her SoL reflexes, she should be capable of escaping. Or interrupting him with a knockback ability/silence card. Not sure if Sakamaki has rooting or sealing restrictions but I'm putting my bets on Reimu either way.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Considering how she can tele spam and her SoL reflexes, she should be capable of escaping. Or interrupting him with a knockback ability/silence card. Not sure if Sakamaki has rooting or sealing restrictions but I'm putting my bets on Reimu either way.
First off, Izayoi is FTL so SoL reflexes are useless. Second, speed is equalized, so their speed stats are even more useless in this fight.

Izayoi has massive resistance against several (if not all, although i'd have to find the exact quote for that) forms of natural and supernatural influences, and Aurora Pillar is literally the manifestation of that power. He isn't getting sealed when using it.

Again, what is the distance limit for Reimu's teleportation?

You know you're kinda conflicting yourself with those two lines.... Or do you mean the reactions? Because I assumed we were using the former level of Izayoi considering the second one is such a stomp.

Resistance =/ immunity. Would divine technically count as supernatural? Though I'd argue it's more effective either way slowing him down is at least the basic idea.

No idea but it should be pretty useful/long if she could dodge miniature suns tossed by Okuu. Of course we haven't exactly seen it again lately so there's no direct statistic. The wonders of Touhou's vagueness.

Either way voting for Reimu I'll talk more later since a bit busy right now.

I meant that Izayoi is FTL, so even if speed wasn't equalized, it wouldn't matter. Also, you seem to be misunderstanding something, which is completely reasonable considering how badly his keys are organized. Basically, if his profile was 100% accurate, he would have 3 keys, and their stats would be:

"Unknown physically, Star level with Aurora Pillar | Star level physically, Multi-Galaxy level with Aurora Pillar"

The third key would be the same as the second one, but with an "At least" on both his physical AP and Aurora Pillar. Before you ask why i didn't fix it if that's the case, it's because i'm saving that for a content revision thread involving his entire verse. I assume we're using the version where Izayoi's AP and Durability are Star level, since that's the one we have the most knowledge on.

And yes, divine would count as supernatural. And btw, Izayoi's resistance is massive, and i mean it. It's to the point where he has demonstrated outright immunity to petrification, time stop, sickness inducing and instant death. There's probably more that i don't remember. Oh, and the instant death thing? It was a death curse used on him by a freaking death god. This was before he awakened his true power, btw. He should have much more resistance now.

How big were those suns?

NotEvenHuman said:
"Unknown physically, Star level with Aurora Pillar | Star level physically, Multi-Galaxy level with Aurora Pillar"
Content revision for exist for those purposes.

As far as I concerned... Reimu wins the second round with ease - no retaliation after all (because no Reality Warping). The first is a little tricky though but I give edge to Reimu because of her doubles and teleport abilities.

P.S.: And no equalization probably means speedblitz for Reimu... Infinite Makai can be real AU.

As i said, i'm leaving that for a thread that includes the entire verse, because his profile is not the only one that needs a revision.

I still doubt she can teleport a long enough distange to dodge Aurora Pillar and no one has proved me wrong yet, so i would like to know what is the range limit on her teleportation.

Speed is equalized, so no one is blitzing.

Yamatohime said:
Infinite Makai can be real AU.
I don't know what this means.

Oh i get it. MFTL+ is still just a possibility, and i usually don't consider those. If she had a "likely" instead of "possibly" there, i wouldn't say that.

NotEvenHuman said:
Oh i get it. MFTL+ is still just a possibility, and i usually don't consider those. If she had a "likely" instead of "possibly" there, i wouldn't say that.
It is high possibility as circa TH12 since infinite is likely consist real stars and not fake ones.

If the possibility is high, then the profile should say "likely MFTL+", not "possibly".

But we're getting off-topic. What's the range of Reimu's teleportation?

@^: It's depend. W/o Dimensional Rift: Short distances (around hundreds meters). With Dimensional Rift: This one is not confirmed but IMO, must be around the distance between Earth and Moon (Not Lunarian's True Moon) since even a gap demon like Yukari Yakumo hasn't shown any feat about teleporting farther than that. And not like Yukari's gap, Dimensional Rift is a spell card and there must be some CD between each use, though.

The distance between the Earth and the Moon, huh? Pretty good. Let me search for some more specific quotes for Aurora Pillar's range.

The crushed right hand, put up an aurora.

Showing something to crush the dragon, the gift that can split the dead world.

With an aurora appearing on his right hand that could eliminate the stars in the night sky, turned into a huge pillar that reached up the sky.

[...]

Asuka hid her eyes with her hand, and looked toward the ridge.

"This light………………is Izayoi's……..!"

She had only seen it once, but this light was the same one that had slayed the giant dragon. The immeasurable light radiated out of Little Garden's roof and absorbed the light of the stars.

Those are the only quotes that say anything about Aurora Pillar's range.... I'm not sure if it's enough to reach Reimu if she teleports to the Moon or something.

According to the feat, Aurora Pillar absorbs the light from stars, it means all stars which we can see their light from the ground are in the area of Aurora Pillar's effect, right?

In Aurora Pillar's description: A power that revolves around creating a light construct in the shape of a small pillar which then enlarges to the point of reaching skyward (This is the sky of little garden, not the earth's sky)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back