• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regular Show CRT

So, Benson with built-up anger is 7-C, right? Well, Mordecai and Rigby tanked the energy blast from Benson here. Not only should this give their base keys 7-C durability, but it should scale to their AP since they harm each other on a daily basis.

Thoughts?

They weren't at the epicenter of the attack unless I'm mistaken, so the full value wouldn't scale.

Why is he 7-C to begin with? His profile says he threatened the tear apart "the park"; how big is this park for it to be 7-C?

But isn't the central park like two city blocks, at max? It should be listed 8-A(Multi city block) instead, right?

Depending on how it's destroyed, the results can either be higher or lower than 7-C.

Regardless of it being 7-C or not, didn't Rigby destroy it over time instead of on a single strike? It still seems pretty dubious.

And what about the hole created by the direct laser they took? That should be calced, and I'm sure they scale as they literally tanked it, and they were more deef than anything else after that.

I'm not expecting anything above 9-A though.

Another thing that should be noted is that with the Basketball Powers, Mordecai, Rigby and Muscle Man should scale to the God of Basketball, who is Massively FTL and Unknown Tier.

It could be cool to make an extra key for the Basketball Powers as they give the three of them a massive speed boost.

Uh

That wouldnt scale to their durability at all, they ended up in a full body cast as a result and if they hadnt been doing that handshake they would have been killed

I doubt that handshake thing should be taken seriously, likely a gag line from the doctor. I swear other characters on the wiki dura scale to something even after being nearly killed and/or heavily damaged.

If it nearly kills you or severely harms you to the point of extensive incapacitation you dont scale to it

If we can't use that feat, then this could be worth calcing. Mordecai, Rigby and Benson survived a soundwave that was strong enough to destroy trees and a good portion of the house

Back