• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regenerationn Update Project

So, can this thread still be used for asking inputs since it is already highlighted and cover the topic or it is better to start another highlighted thread on the list, Antvasima?

I am not certain. This one has the attention of many members, but it has also derailed a lot.

It'd be better if we made a new thread and this was changed to a q+a thread imo, since that's pretty much what it's been used for.

I think a new highlight with it should be made and the supporters of the said verses for the characters that have True-Godly should change it to a suitable one after these changes.

GyroNutz said:
It'd be better if we made a new thread and this was changed to a q+a thread imo, since that's pretty much what it's been used for.
This makes sense to me.

I don't mind this point. I think we should fused this idea to Dragonmasterxyz's idea on lettting the verse supporters handled their supported verse's Regenerationn updates. I think the new thread should strictly focus on True-Godly since it was removed from the Regenerationn page and get the pages with it to the Regenerationn's wiki standard.

since a new thread is made i have a question

If a character is destroyed in mind, body, and soul, and they regenerate because their reliant on type 2 (or 3) concept

wouldn't that be low godly because they are regenerating due to a mechanism that is apart of their existence still present?

or am i misunderstanding somethng?

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

Wouldn't conceptual erasure by definition include all aspects of your existence? We're talking about recovering from destruction of your very idea here.

At the very least this should be applied to verses that treat concepts as types 1-2, as those concepts are treated as shaping all of reality.

Concept is a variable term, it may simply means soul, so "all aspect of existance" is a more solid definition; so people do nit get allured by simply stating stuff as conceptual.

Antoniofer said:
Concept is a variable term, it may simply means soul, so "all aspect of existance" is a more solid definition; so people do nit get allured by simply stating stuff as conceptual.
Hence why I edited my comment to clarify talking about verses that treat concepts as governing all reality.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
since a new thread is made i have a question
If a character is destroyed in mind, body, and soul, and they regenerate because their reliant on type 2 (or 3) concept

wouldn't that be low godly because they are regenerating due to a mechanism that is apart of their existence still present?

or am i misunderstanding somethng?

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

Antoniofer is correct.

Anyway, I moved this thread to questions and answers, as Elizhaa suggested.

If destroyed in both form and essence and then regenerated, then is Mid-Godly, but since the character relies in another person, force or concept then is a "limited" Regenerationn (unless of course, the reason why it regenerate is due another part of its soul in safe elsewhere, in whose case is "limited" Low-Godly).

That... doesn't seem right. Casually being able to erase and destroy the information that comprises the worlds multiverse and concepts and transcends it is only NPI?

Yeah, hence why I said more elaboration was needed, with the new clarification, it can qualify for Mid-Godly to High-Godly regen negation, I guess.

Why would it be regen negation? It just means you can erase people who can't regenerate from having their information/concepts erased; a stronger erasure.

That sounds more like that entity has Resurrection/Recreation rather than the other having Regenerationn.

Back