• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regenerationn Update Project

Also, in regards to being erased from history, someone has to come back from historical erasure. If they're just unaffected by it/incapable of being removed from history, that's Acausality.

Sera can you tell me if it's Mid-Godly or just Low-Godly and Immortality (Type 8 - Reliant on Spirit)? Thanks.

So what would this mean for verses with extra things, like the Chinese Novel Spirit and Destiny's Light? Idk how the Spirit works, but Light's very much not a disembodied consciousness, it's just a power source.

If Rise of Humanity's Spirit and Destiny's Light are esoteric or metaphysical energy then I think the Regenerationn should be Low-Godly

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

Like I said, it sounds to me like they would still have the regen but just pointing out the source of it, or it'd be called Ressurection/Reliant Immortality and the thing question pointed out?

Or maybe all of them?

It works either way for me.

Undoing damage made to the soul is its own thing, it do not avoid someone to die in the conventional way nor restorate souls from nothing.

Regenerationn from any disembodied essence is Low Godly

If you regen from a power source that's not Low Godly, but Type 8 immortality (reliant on <power source>).

@Sera

Would healing from serious damage to your concept/history/High-Godly whatever, but without feats of completely regenerating it from nothing, count as actual High-Godly?

Hl3 or bust said:
@Sera

Would healing from serious damage to your concept/history/High-Godly whatever, but without feats of completely regenerating it from nothing, count as actual High-Godly?
Regenerationn is a predominately physical ability, so I don't think that should count as regen.

It rather evidently isn't considering every degree of regen above High. The instance in question also isn't outside healing fyi.

You sure Sailor Moon is High-Godly? I checked the page and she was listed under Mid-Godly regen for Lambda Power and there's no justification for it.

Allegedly she regenerated from being physically, spiritually, conceptually, and temporally destroyed, but I may have misunderstood.

I wonder if people with mid godly Regenerationn can now be destroyed with existence erasure because prieviously they would just regenerate

Can say scp-239 be destroyed if Franklin Richards removes her out of existence or wil she just regenerate

TATARI users are gonna need to be upped from Mid Godly to High Godly, as even when destroyed completely by users of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, they can still manifest again. This is both conceptual and has been shown to work quasi-retroactively

BlazBlue PI users should get High-Godly since they are erased from history too. Anyway I'm okay with the definition for now.

I think we should make it a requirement that all High-Godly additions to a profile should link to a blog post explaining in detail why it's High Godly.

Sounds like an inferior form of temporal erasure, where the records of the erased are gone, but not its effects on reality (something like its existance has been muted).

Digiverse has alot of that so you see them at high godly. Funny how I don't see anyone from the Pokeverse with it

Funny how Pokemon is more entertaining

Anyhoo, I already spoke to the D&D folks about this. Gods and beings on their level go towards High-Godly, Immortals and the Mystara boys remain at Mid-Godly.

Does this mean True Dark Genie stays at Mid-Godly or gets updated to High-Godly?.

He is the embodiment of negative energy, so long as negative emotions of humans and other creatures exist, he can keep coming back (In seconds to minutes). The only way the main characters could stop it was by going back in time and eraseing Seda's hatred which caused it to vanish but the Fairy King stated it would return. 10,000 years in the past TDG returns from Sirus's hatred. So even when it's origin got erased and the timeline was changed, it could comeback from someone elses negative emotions.

Stays the same, it doesn't actually regenerate, the thing constituting its existence (negative emotions) will eventually come back. It's just Type 8 Immortality.

Just to clarify, High-Godly means recovering from absolute and complete annihilation in every single available respect, not just conceptual erasure.

Back