• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regenerationn True-Godly Changes Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I contacted Azathoth on the Cthulhu Mythos so we could see inputs on the God tier's Regenerationn from him. I will if I can contact more verse supporters and/or knowledgeable members later.

Thank you for helping out.

Elizhaa said:
I believe that I am done on Masadverse's Regenerationn change. I think we could discuss the other verses.
Eh, you forgot the LDO characters and Reinhard as they accepted the High Godly within Gladsheimr

LDO, who are they? Added to Reinhard's, thanks for telling me.

What about the comic book 1-As? Have they been addressed?

@Sera

I do not think so. Is somebody willing to ask PrinceOfTheMorning, Matthew Schroeder, Hykuu, and Sandman31 to give input here regarding that?

Sera EX said:
What about the comic book 1-As? Have they been addressed?
Oh, I asked PrinceOfTheMorning, he gave me this response: here; I posted this message days ago but it like my reply didn't save.

Sandman31 said that he would check later.

I just asked Hykuu and Matthew Schroeder

I'd recommend updating your blog @Elizhaa, so we're up to date with the characters that still have True-Godly.

GyroNutz said:
I'd recommend updating your blog @Elizhaa, so we're up to date with the characters that still have True-Godly.
I will be busy soon but I will try to make update later when I have more free time. In fact, my sandbox page is unlocked so you could handled the update if you wished, GyroNutz.

Yes, as well as Mid-Godly, and Regenerationn negation of any of those three types. Let's sort this out first though.

I believe in last thread, we overall decided to let members from verse with those lower regenerations to work on their own Regenerationn CRTs since it would be faster.

This is mostly why is this Thread on just True-Godly Regenerationn exists.

I believe in last thread, we overall decided to let members from verse with lower regenerations to work on their own Regenerationn CRTs since it would be faster.

This is mostly why is this Thread on just True-Godly Regenerationn exists.

GyroNutz said:
Since I was free now, I was going to work on the removing the profiles that were outdated from the list but it looks you handled it; thanks for helping out. GyroNutz ƒæì

A big thank you to Elizhaa for being so helpful in general.

@elizhaa

I think that high godly users are not that much, if that is true, we can handle them in another post, since it's a pretty high rating and is connected to the dowgrande of true godly. Otherwise we can do as you said, I was just suggesting.

When it comes to DC, I'm 99% sure The Endless and anyone who scales (including people like, Logoz Spectre) should be have True Godly, the rest are either Mid Godly or unknown

Have the knowledgable members of Warhammer, I/O, The Elder Scrolls, The Dark Tower and World of Darkness been contacted?

GyroNutz said:
Have the knowledgable members of Warhammer, I/O, The Elder Scrolls, The Dark Tower and World of Darkness been contacted?
Yes, I was contacted.

Udlmaster said:
WoD definitely has High-Godly Regen as it literally possesses every type of possible erasure in existence.
Erasure from history, Concept, beyond concepts, The Plot, erase your True Name, erasure your identity, how above remove you by achieving Nirvana?

Erasure using the Void, erasure by absorbing your identity, erasure by destroying you in all dimensions.

Regarding TES, I'd be fine with giving High-Godly to Vivec and Talos specifically, considering that they reform and actively sustain their existence after being completely dissolved into the Dream of the Godhead and ceasing to be past the most fundamental levels of reality, which are all contained in it, in the first place.

As for the Daedric Princes and other Et'Ada, I am unsure on how their feats relate to the current requirements for High-Godly, but all of them scale from Azura eventually reforming after being obliterated from existence by Vivec's 1-A state, so there's that.

Udlmaster and Ultima seem to make sense to me.

Ultima Reality said:
Regarding TES, I'd be fine with giving High-Godly to Vivec and Talos specifically, considering that they reform and actively sustain their existence after being completely dissolved into the Dream of the Godhead and ceasing to be past the most fundamental levels of reality, which are all contained in it, in the first place.
As for the Daedric Princes and other Et'Ada, I am unsure on how their feats relate to the current requirements for High-Godly, but all of them scale from Azura eventually reforming after being obliterated from existence by Vivec's 1-A state, so there's that.
Aren't many of the Gods specifically conceptual beings?

If they are conceptual beings, regen from that erasure would nececitate that it inflicts conceptual damage they would regen from, so High-Godly seems likely for the Conceptual beings of TES.

Any daemon in 40k gets at least Low-Godly for being able to always come back in the Warp as long as their soul is not entirely destroyed. I don't know how good the Chaos Gods' regen would be aside from "at least Low-Godly", because those pages are just stuck in limbo, as anyone who could fix them has given up and I'm too busy dealing with the verse's other problems.

PlozAlcachaz said:
He's not saying being conceptual gives Regen, he's saying they Regen from conceptual damage and saying it might grant High-Godly.
Regen from total, absolute conceptual destruction might be High-Godly.

Regenerationn after conceptual damage is not.

Crabwhale said:
Any daemon in 40k gets at least Low-Godly for being able to always come back in the Warp as long as their is not entirely destroyed. I don't know how good the Chaos Gods' regen would be aside from "at least Low-Godly", because those pages are just stuck in limbo, as anyone who could fix them has given up and I'm too busy dealing with the verse's other problems.
Chaps Gods should be at least Mid Godly because Regenerationn from concepts.

Depending on how we take Tzeentch regenerating from being "shattered into thousands of pieces" by the 3 other Choas Gods or what not it could be High Godly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back