• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regenerationn True-Godly Changes Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Udl

that doesn't make any sense, you shouldn't get regen just because you are outside of concepts, those thow things are completly enralated.

Neither Yog nor the mist have ever been regenerated from damage nor even were damaged at all, so they shouldn't have any level regen

Iam and Overlord are correct. Regenerationn is recovery from damage, not raw durability (be it physical, or abstract) and having an ultra-haxxy existence and predating concepts or whatnot doesn't give you any level of regen unless it is directly shown to have such applications through feats.

Sera EX said:
Iam and Overlord are correct. Regenerationn is recovery from damage, not raw durability (be it physical, or abstract) and having an ultra-haxxy existence and predating concepts or whatnot doesn't give you any level of regen unless it is directly shown to have such applications through feats.
We know the Outer Gods have regen, Nyarlathotep and Nodens literally fight each other, and that's his Avatars let alone his true form, let alone Yog-Sothoth.

do you have proof either of them got significant damage in those battle and regenerated ?

because we can't just assume they did

An avatar's regen cant be outright scaled to their true form because reliant immortality is a thing.

We can only logically assume that Outer God avatars have Type 8 immortality (being reliant on their true selves). Not much beyond that (until I start seeing some excerpts detailing Regenerationn).

Nya and Nodens battling each other doesn't mean much. Did one or the other get obliterated and reform? Did they recover lost limb(s)? These are questions we ask about regular characters to determine their abilities. Same should apply here.

Overlord775 said:
do you have proof either of them got significant damage in those battle and regenerated ?
because we can't just assume they did
Well, yes, we can assume they did because either:

A: Nodens would be dead if he didn't regen Nyarlathotep's attacks.

B: The Black Pharaoh would be dead if he got stomped with no regen.

They both have conceptual manipulation, and would use it on each other, if either couldn't regen, then either or both would be gone.

we can't just assume they have used it on one another, for all we know they could have just slapped each other the entire time

So they regenerated from conceptual attacks. Interesting but, where's the High-Godly part?

Overlord775 said:
we can't just assume they have used it on one another, for all we know they could have just slapped each other the entire time
We can, as they are beyond time and space, at every instance of time, Nyar and Nodens have fought each other an immeasurable amount of times.

They would undeniably have used all their abilities on each other.

Overlord775 said:
I am asking you where it's said that "Nyar and Nodens have fought each other an immeasurable amount of times. "
We know they constantly fight, given any "finite" amount of time from their persective to which they fight, no time would have passed on Earth with time.

This is a logical argument.

Ok, so you are just assuming they did

First, that's not how outerversal interactions work, it's the opposite in actuality, infinite time can pass down to Earth and not a single second will pass to them, because they are beings outside of any pespective of time and they see everything as the still picture it actually is

Second, we already have an exemple of this situation and how the wiki threats it.

Magic gods continuasly battle each other all the time, yet it was decided to not give them resistance to Phase abilties because they never directly stated to have used it on each other

This is the same case, so no, they don't get any level of regen out of it without further proof.

Regarding, I believe it was Hadou God Cell not would get High-Godly Regenerationn by themselves but Type 8 Immortality. Inside Gladsheimr, though, High-Godly looks agree as fine.

Hence, Immortality Type 8 from a Hadou God looks agree. So, which gods would these Hadou God Cells be reliant on?

Overlord775 said:
Shirou to Ren Fuji

The Tenmas to Tenma Yato

the rest to Reinhard Heydrich
Should be untouched. They have feats (well by logic should be) of regenerating without even relying on their immortalities...

Please ask someone who has read about Shinza next time for confirmation

EDIT: Tenma Ootake on his own could regenerate from Yakou attacks for example

I don't really care at this point.

Next time, just outright tell people of the feats instead of just expecting someone to accept a claim without evidence. Even those who are versed in the series won't remember every single detail and may need a little reminder.

I am with Sera on a head up with evidence.

I got to say, is High-Godly fine for Hadou God Cell , now?

I think we should wait a little more, for someone that know the verse.

I am not exactly a knowledgeable, but, from what I read of the Cthulhu Mythos, I do not remember exactly quoting or describing struggles between the gods. It is said that some species of the Great Old Ones have already been at war for the supremacy of the ancient earth, in the same way, I also believe that it is mentioned that the outer gods can also battle and have conflict between, but, since the main tales I read, none of these is mentioned and even if it is, the fight is never described, only that it happened or happens.

Should be untouched. They have feats (well by logic should be) of regenerating without even relying on their immortalities...

Please ask someone who has read about Shinza next time for confirmation

EDIT: Tenma Ootake on his own could regenerate from Yakou attacks for example

Both yakou and ootake can kill their own concepts of death, making them virtually impossible to kill when fighting with someone of the same level, the same logic applies to the hierarchy of the gods with their taikyoku, the difference being that they are restricted to only those level above theirs. Unlike Ren and Reinhard on the Marie route, which, if it weren't for the plot, would result in Ren's death.

^^

I guess the Regenerationn at High-Godly is still valid for these characters, then. I can handled the updates soon.

Thank you for helping out.

Elizhaa said:
^^
I guess the Regenerationn at High-Godly is still valid for these characters, then. I can handled the updates soon.
I believe that I am done on Masadverse's Regenerationn change. I think we could discuss the other verses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back