• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regenerationn True-Godly Changes Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't claiming it was, I was dumbing down what Udl said because the person who replied to him fail to comprehend what he was saying.

Tyri456 said:
@elizhaa
I think that high godly users are not that much, if that is true, we can handle them in another post, since it's a pretty high rating and is connected to the dowgrande of true godly. Otherwise we can do as you said, I was just suggesting.
Sorry, for the late reply, I will say it is harder to found with High-Godly Regenerationn out of the list of 5000 characters with Regenerationn. I believe there are more than 200 characters with High-Godly Regenerationn. The list of characters with True-Godly Regenerationn was easier to make since it was limited to characters in Tier 1.

I would appreciate if other staff and experienced members would be willing to help Elizhaa.

We should focus on the remaining characters with True-Godly, then move onto another thread + blog for characters with High-Godly if needed

Chaps Gods should be at least Mid Godly because Regenerationn from concepts.
Depending on how we take Tzeentch regenerating from being "shattered into thousands of pieces" by the 3 other Choas Gods or what not it could be High Godly. there since shattered concepts does

The gods are the concepts themselves from their Abstract Existence (Type 1) so I don't see their Regenerationn from concepts higher than Low-Godly.

>Depending on how we take Tzeentch regenerating from being "shattered into thousands of pieces" by the 3 other Choas Gods or what not it could be High Godly.

• True. I do think that Low-Godly is the safer choice, to be honest.

I messaged Sera about Tzeentch's regenerating from being "shattered into thousands of pieces" by the 3 other Chaos Gods to see if it was applicable for High-Godly. From Sera's perspective, it is not High-Godly. So, I think Low-Godly works better for the Chaos Gods and those who scale; their Mid-Godly's Regenerationn looks like it would get downgrade, as well.

I really don't think the Chaos Gods should be touched until someone properly rsearches them. Their lore is very confusing and subjective from snippets I've seen, and the clusterfuck of weirdness that is the Warp at it's most fundamental level is also something no one has agreed on.

@Crabwhale

You can ask Azathoth and other knowledgeable members about it if you wish.

Fan has given up on it and I would've asked Azzy already if he were available.

Surely they should at least be Mid Godly. Considering the actual abilities they use in "combat" with eachother which includes erasing parts of them in the Warp when trying to be the top dog presumably.

Either way their High 1-B forms should have reliance on their more abstract form which is at least Mid-Godly.

I plan on researching important Chaos figures in the near future anyway.

Just noticed that Homestuck's God Tiers Regenerationn may have a "possibly High-Godly", since it's said that they could come back from Lord English's erasure (which would give High Godly) if he didn't bypassed the whole judgment/type 8 and didn't negated healing stuff in general.

@Crabwhale

Okay. If there are no sufficiently knowledgeable members available, perhaps an "At least... Regenerationn" based on what you can confirm will have to do in the meantime?

I will add Low-Godly for the Chaos Gods and those who scaled, then.

High 1-B forms should have reliance on their more abstract forms which is at least Mid-Godly.

Also Chaos Gods don't have physical bodies so I'm unsure why they should even have Low-Godly.

>High 1-B forms should have reliance on their more abstract forms which is at least Mid-Godly.

Also Chaos Gods don't have physical bodies so I'm unsure why they should even have Low-Godly.

• I think they would get Low-Godly Regenerationn scaling from Tzeentch's case. Their tru-body should be Abstract Existence (Type 1). I say the case definitely looks like at best Low-Godly or at worst High-Mid.

Elizhaa said:
>High 1-B forms should have reliance on their more abstract forms which is at least Mid-Godly.
Type 8 I'd say

As for Regenerationn. That doesn't make sense because Low-Godly is for physical bodies coming back because of a soul or the like. Being an Type 1 Abstract then being "shattered into a thousand pieces" which could be seen as metaphorical doesn't classify. No Daemon within the Warp is an actual physical thing. Unless it's a weird case.

Low-Godly can apply to abstract bodies. It's just moreso that in this case it's more like their form, since body is a bit of an unwieldly term for abstracts.

If that's the case it'd be fine as a precaution. I'd rather it just stay as "Unknown" because that doesn't actually make sense based on the current definition for Low-Godly. Though I don't think that's is the extent of their Regenerationn I'm rusty on Chaos.

The Chaos Gods should have Low-Godly at minimum due to even the most basic of basic daemons having Low-Godly. I'm not familiar with Drach'nyen's case, but if his Mid-Godly is legitimate, then I see no reason for that not to scale to the Chaos Gods, personally.

I agree that regeration is Low-Godly at minimum work. I found Drach'nyen's case look to be Mid-Godly from a discussion here around the time profile was made.

I wasn't able to find any information about Drach'nyen's Regenerationn, and the only thing I could find for Tzeentch's robe, was this quote:

The wearer of this robe exists between several realities at once. Thus can a daemonic commander potentially control Tzeentch's interests in multiple times and places at once to further several aspects of the Great Plan. This effect makes it hard for foes to truly harm the wearer, who flickers in and out of reality in an unpredictable fashion. However, the robe is capricious, and has been known to rip its wearer out of reality altogether should he lose control of its powers.
~ War Zone Fenris: Curse of the Wulfe​
Which, if anyone scales to, it could give them Mid-Godly, but there was never any mention of daemons coming back from this.

Sadly, I haven't been able to find any Mid-Godly feats for the Chaos Gods to scale to, but I'm not a Chaos guy so my knowledge is limited we might need someone like Azzy to comment on this, but considering his state on the wiki, it might be impossible. So, unless someone goes through a lot of Chaos books to pull up some feats, they'll probably need to be downgraded to Low-Godly.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help.

Just noticed that Homestuck's God Tiers Regenerationn may have a "possibly High-Godly", since it's said that they could come back from Lord English's erasure (which would give High Godly) if he didn't bypassed the whole judgment/type 8 and didn't negated healing stuff in general.
Srry for bringing it again, but what do you think of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back