• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regenerationn True-Godly Changes Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Bambu said:
See the thread for this. I argued for High-Godly being conceptual erasure, but it was decided that was not enough. You need all aspects- history, narrative, concept, so on and so forth.

3 thread Already accepted high godly on 3 different universes and all this restriction weren't applied at all, just one of them or 2. Also it's completely illogical since if you destroy a person on a conceptual level It is by default hrough time, this restriction that you have said are completely useless and half or even more of the verse that have high godly should be downgraded if you have to specify literally every conditions.

That's great, Lavtop, but that's not the definition for High-Godly. The wiki as a whole agreed to what I have said above. Despite my attempts. Complaining about it now is pointless.

"The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, and conceptual/information destruction."

Any aspect that exists within the verse would have to be provably regenerated/returned from. So... long story short, all.

That sounds like regenerating from even Type 1 or 2 Conceptual erasure wouldn't qualify for High-Godly if the said erasure hasn't been proven to erase the target from history (causing effects such as other characters not being able to remember anyone or anything that are affected by the erasure for example) and the narrative/plot alongside it for some verses. Seems like a very unfair standard to qualify for High-Godly Regenerationn, but alright then.

Andytrenom said:
Type 2 erasure would logically erase you from history, if it's actively contradicted that's another matter
Yeah, people don't understand that "for example" doesn't mean "Only this example".

Andytrenom is most likely correct. Thank you to all staff and other members who are helping out.

Mr. Bambu said:
"The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, and conceptual/information destruction."

Any aspect that exists within the verse would have to be provably regenerated/returned from. So... long story short, all.
So if my concept get erased from history, but the verse doesn't deal with plot or information, would i get high godly since i regenerated from all known aspects of reality?

Thelastmlg said:
So if my concept get erased from history, but the verse doesn't deal with plot or information, would i get high godly since i regenerated from all known aspects of reality?
Yes, as the Concept contans all aspect of you, and thus, erasing all aspects of you from reality.

guys yall making high godly more difficult than it actually is , even concptual manipulation type 3 "abstract Aristotelian Concept can be destroyed by destroying all objects of the concept, restored by re-making an object of a previously existent concept, or changed by changing all objects of the concept across reality" (if specified) imply this, let alone conceptual type 2 "These concepts shape all of reality and whatever level that reality exists in"; therefore a conceptual erasure of this level fully qualify for high godly.

Mr. Bambu said:
See the thread for this. I argued for High-Godly being conceptual erasure, but it was decided that was not enough. You need all aspects- history, narrative, concept, so on and so forth.
I don't believe it was all aspect; Regenerationn from one of those primary aspect was needed I believed since verses deal with different systems. I believed Sera Ex made a point that Regenerationn from Conceptual Erasure would be High-Godly in one case here and the concepts would type 2 or type 3; obviously, type 1 concepts should be included.

Sera EX said:
They should get changed to Mid-Godly. It's plausible they likely have High Godly due to their nature (Hadou and Gudou Gods that is), but they have no High-Godly feats.

Hadou Cells and Apoptosis only have reliant immortality.
Mr. Bambu said:
I can speak for the D&D ones I suppose.

Uvuudaum, Father Llymic, and Neh-Thalggu should all theoretically go down to High-Godly. Creatures of their magnitude in the Far Realm are considered higher in power than gods, who the D&D folk have designated as High-Godly based on the fact that they regen from concept erasure (they are concepts in a literal sense), temporal (see: gods of time) and narrative (the TL;DR here is that Vecna was going to oust The Lady, rewrite the multiverse with himself at the top; despite this it was said the gods would return afterwards)
Are somebody willing to apply this?

I can handle D&D, at least.

@Mr. Bambu

Thank you.

@Tyri

I suppose that seems fine then.

Elizhaa said:
I don't believe it was all aspect; Regenerationn from one of those primary aspect was needed I believed since verses deal with different systems. I believed Sera Ex made a point that Regenerationn from Conceptual Erasure would be High-Godly in one case here and the concepts would type 2 or type 3; obviously, type 1 concepts should be included.
>Regenerationn page, High-Godly: "The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, and conceptual/information destruction."

The wording of the and in the Regenerationn page needs to be changed to or then, or else that can confuse some of the users into thinking that the requirements is all of the aforementioned scale of the erasure. Using "or" would be more appropriate as that term usually means meeting at least one of the requirements/conditions mentioned in a sentence, while and is a term that usually means meeting at least all of the conditions/requirements mentioned in a sentence.

E.g. High-Godly: "The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, or conceptual/information destruction."

Assaltwaffle said:
But the point is that if he is erasing conceptual abstracts that are Platonic, false or otherwise, which are above time and space by default, such an erasure would effect the entire space-time of the reality they manifest, both past and present.
Except as I said, he demonstratably does not affect the entire space-time of the reality they manifest in when he punches a person's concept out of existence. Trifa's soul did not cease to exist throughout all of space-time when Machina punched him out of existence.

In fact, those concepts being "above space and time by default" is also demonstratably false by the explicit point that he can kill concepts because they have a history, because they have a past that has existed since the big bang. If they were above space and time, they would not have a history, and he could not erase them with his punches.

If the wording causes this confusion, I don't mind the new wording. We do need more inputs on this point.

"And or" would likely fix the situation, as it would mean that you can have the all, or you can only have one and still get High-Godly

Is somebody willing to revise the Masadaverse characters according to Sera's instructions above?

Monarch Laciel said:
Just pointing out that Machina's punches do not erase your history, they erase you as long as you have a history.
They still erase concepts, they just don't wipe them entirely from history. Which I think still qualifies for High-Godly?
so we are ignoring "over dozens statements" about Macina's punches being capable of erasing history itself and stories? not to mention in dies irae "history" and "story" are considered as samething. erasing you as long as you have a history also implies erasing your history. unless we are supposed to thinking something like "erasing you as long as you have a soul" keeps your soul safe and only destroys your body.

Monarch Laciel said:
Except as I said, he demonstratably does not affect the entire space-time of the reality they manifest in when he punches a person's concept out of existence. Trifa's soul did not cease to exist throughout all of space-time when Machina punched him out of existence.
it also stated Machina's punches erases gathered time so your existence gets erased from space-time too
Malie 2019-05-22 15-16-51-505

@infera scans futher more prove my point on high godly inside glads, the problem seems that a lot of people doesn't know the requisite for high godly, in this wiki the conceptual erasure of type 2 or 3 always bypassed a standard level of mid godly regen. The new regen is literally based on that, putting the regen of those charachters who can regenerate from that to high godly.

Regardless of that, hadou gods have conceptual manipulation of type 1, the strongest one, as you can see on Madara profile , and conceptual manipulation of type 1 is by far better than the 2, that was already pointed out by @andy and some others fully qualify for high godly, and that is a feature of EVERY Taikyoku user, that can manipulate, create and destroy concepts (Im gonna report a quote from this wiki page so every one can understand "Conventional Regenerationn or resurrection, no matter how powerful, would prove impossible as the very abstract concept of the character would not exist").; so Every hadou gods that demostared to regenerate (all of them), should get high godly by default thanks to conceptual of type 1 (both creation and destruction). in Top of that, there is Tenma Ootake, that has both taikyoku and machina power, but what I said is enough.

Where I can see other charachters that need to be revisioned? maybe I know some of them and I can help.

Infera28 said:
it also stated Machina's punches erases gathered time so your existence gets erased from space-time too
Malie 2019-05-22 15-16-51-505
Infera28 said:
so we are ignoring "over dozens statements" about Macina's punches being capable of erasing history itself and stories? not to mention in dies irae "history" and "story" are considered as samething. erasing you as long as you have a history also implies erasing your history. unless we are supposed to thinking something like "erasing you as long as you have a soul" keeps your soul safe and only destroys your body.
You are misinterpreting those statements. He does not erase a person's history/"story". He ends it. The story still exists, Machina has just said "nothing else is going to be written about this", because the story's "protagonist" is erased. Same with that scan. It clearly states he is ending the history, not outright erasing that time. That's your incorrect interpretation. And I will thank you for not creating blatant strawmen with that soul example. That's a completely different situation and you know it so don't you try to strawman me with it.

But Sera and Ant are correct. Machina's punches have nothing to do with the Regenerationn of the actual Gods, and there is more than just Masada to talk about.

Monarch Laciel said:
You are misinterpreting those statements. He does not erase a person's history/"story". He ends it. The story still exists, Machina has just said "nothing else is going to be written about this", because the story's "protagonist" is erased. Same with that scan. It clearly states he is ending the history, not outright erasing that time. That's your incorrect interpretation. And I will thank you for not creating blatant strawmen with that soul example. That's a completely different situation and you know it so don't you try to strawman me with it.

But Sera and Ant are correct. Machina's punches have nothing to do with the Regenerationn of the actual Gods, and there is more than just Masada to talk about.
sorry for posting about Masada in thread again. this is my last Masada related comment but

Machina's end is same as erasing existence and creating voids [1] so giving a end to history and gathered time implies erasing them

also ending term was used for concepts and objects too [2] so saying ending of concepts is same as erasing said concepts (it stated concept of darkness gets vanished) but somehow ending history and gathered time being not erasing them doesn't make sense

ending something also can imply destroying/erasing said thing. giving a end to someone's life also kills him and his life doesn't exist anymore. said person will be stayed dead forever.

"nothing else is going to be written about this" how it implies erasing portagonist? tbh it is completely vague and you can have multiple different interpretations about it such as related concept/thoughts to said person getting erased from reality so you haven't any info for writting about this anymore.

You are wrong, and I can go into a lot more detail on how you are wrong, but it is not the place for it. I'll wait for your Machina time punch revision to debunk it more thoroughly.

I know this isn't a Masada "thread" entirely...still what's the conseus for its regen?

I am talking strictly Hadou-Gudou Gods

I think Mid-Godly was what Sera stated, but I may remember wrong.

Hadou gods should have high godly for the conceptual manipulation and destruction of type 1 (both creation and destruction).

while it is debatable the regen inside the gladsheirm

Antvasima said:
I think Mid-Godly was what Sera stated, but I may remember wrong.
I re-thought some things and I do believe the gods (both Hadou and Gudou) have High-Godly. Hadou cells would just have reliant immortality though as Regenerationn should be through your own power and not through any external influence.

Tyri456 is correct in that the regen inside Reinhard's castle is what's debatable.

Also, you guys have to remember I specifically said in the Regenerationn thread that High-Godly is based around whatever is "all of existence" in a verse. In simple terms, the bigger the cosmology, the harder it is to get high-godly.

In a 2-A verse, time is (more often than not) the final frontier so to speak. Time is normally absolute in a verse with only infinite timelines and nothing beyond that.

In Masadaverse, there's too much at play here. Basically to be erased from all forms of existence in a 1-A verse is to be erased on a 1-A level, not just history like in a Tier 2 verse.

I know Glads exists outside the Already Known, but that's just the multiverse, AFAIK Glads doesn't exist outside all forms of existence (not sure about Marie's Twilight World though...).

Merc can reset all of existence including Reinhard and his castle. Unless you think Rein's castle was still there after Hajun killed him prior to Merc's reset, we can't exactly assume it's completely outside of his law (unless I'm missing something). I mean Ren-Yatou was able to stop time in places where time doesn't exist and it was able to somewhat affect Hajun. A Hadou God's law shouldn't be underestimated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back