• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regenerationn Speed Tiers

Just thought about the idea of the regenerating speeds since it is important in combat: Basic human regen time (characters without any type of special regen, does not count for machines unless it's stated that they can regenerate)

Low: Takes years to regenerate

(Time Baby from gravity falls)

Low-Mid: Takes Months to regenerate

Low-High: Takes weeks to regenerate

Mid - Low: Takes days to regenerate

Mid: Takes hours to regenerate

Any character with a faster regen then the ones above may have at least low rege

The ones above are inapplicable for combat

Mid - High: Takes minutes to regenerate

(Bill's eyeball from gravity falls)

High - Low: Takes Seconds to regenerate

(Buu, Cell, Boros, Garlic.jr with immortality, Beerus, Hulk (Comics))

High - Mid: near instant Regenerationn

(Future Zamasu, Fusion zamasu (Chou))

High: Instant Regenerationn (would look like the user would not even take any damage what so ever, not to be confused with invincibility)

A few possible limitations for Regenerationn speeds:

-Taking damage may slowdown or completely stop the user from regenerating entirely (this was shown with Buu fighting Vegito, he only regenerated after Vegito stopped attacking him)

-Depends on the stamina of the user, the speed may decrease over time (shown with god Zamasu (Chuo), Good Buu while fighting kid buu as well)

- Also depends on weapons that slow down or nulify regen entirely

It'd be a complete wiki overhaul to add that all in, so I doubt it would be added in (the only reason I have not brought this up well over a year ago).

But in the case that it does, this is honeetly just too vague. In real life, us people can take minutes to years to heal a wound.

It isn't consistent, it is depending on how bad the injury is. So we can't assign a value unless we say humans are Low to Mid-High.

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
It'd be a complete wiki overhaul to add that all in, so I doubt it would be added in (the only reason I have not brought this up well over a year ago).
But in the case that it does, this is honeetly just too vague. In real life, us people can take minutes to years to heal a wound.

It isn't consistent, it is depending on how bad the injury is. So we can't assign a value unless we say humans are Low to Mid-High.
to make it fair anyone like us with 9-B or below without even low regen would be low to low - High, so it would save time updating the profiles. I think this is needed since it would also change many outcomes of fights in this wikia (dead pool does not regenerate fast so having high regen won't always help)

All you really half to do is write how fast it is on the profile. There's not need for a tier list.

Example: Regenerationn (Low-Godly, Insert Character regenerated from complete physical destruction in seconds)

It's not that hard. Same thing for hours months or whatever. If a character has Regenerationn that slows when their stamina drains, just put that on their weaknesses.

Example: Weaknesses: If his stamina runs out, his Regenerationn slows down and takes hours to heal rather than seconds.

This is just my thoughts. If more people want a tier list or whatever, I don't mind. I just think it's unneeded.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
It doesn't have to be a thing on profiles but it should be something we're asking in battles.
Maybe one of the mods or admins can just make a page like they did for other factors and everytime there is a battle, we need to check their regen speed as well (if the character loses because of his/her regen speed, then it would be written near his/her losses.

Phoenks said:
I personally don't see the point as you can just ask for the speed of a characters regen in a thread
It'd be better to have it on a page than for it to be constantly asked for.

That being said, LordGriffin gives an easy solution.

Back