• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

muzan regeneration upgrade

i'm not sure if this warrents this, but muzan exploded into 1800 peices of which 1500 were destroyed and even when the 300 peices left were in no way next to each other as the exlosion was omnidirectional he still managed to regenerate his entire body

08-156.jpg

muzan is 179cm, so each peice was less than 1mm in lenght and size on average altough i'm pretty sure there were some size differences but according to the definition

Low-High: The ability to regenerate from having no solid parts of the body remaining. This can range from a puddle or drop of blood to even a single cell. For robots and machines, this can also include regenerating from a liquid state.

pretty sure that fits the The able to regenerate from having no solid parts of the body remaining criteria, so his regen should be low-high....i think

We should measure volume, not length. Muzan's legs remain unexploded, so the pieces would be made from his head + torso + arms. Also we actually has a size for the 300 pieces that escaped:
4I52hI1.png

If each piece was a sphere, the average diameter of each of the 300 pieces that escaped would be roughly 3 cm.
Though this is enough for a Possibly rating, since one of the examples in the Regeneration page for Low-High is Mahito who has a Possibly rating from forcing himself to explode and regenerating afterwards.

Though I believe a feat that should give a concrete rating is that we have seen Muzan able to form arms from a small amount of his blood:
0018-019.png
0019-002.png

Muzan's body being scarred has been foreshadowed.

While this is through the activation of his curse, this just means that Muzan programmed the small amount of blood he gives out to behave a certain way, which means that this feat is something his cells are inherently capable of.

Back