• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding the DB featuring Bayonetta...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, i watched the Death Battle between Dante and Bayonetta some time ago and there´s one big question in my mind since i don´t know particularly much about Dante: How badly did ScrewAttack perform a screw attack on themselves this time?

I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to bash other communities with threads like these.

But apparently they screwed up so badly that Hideki Kamiya (the guy who developed both Bayonetta and Devil May Cry) began ranting at them.

I don't know, it's just something I heard from word of mouth when people were discussing the subject. Sorry :/

welp, afaik, there is only 4 fights that were wrong, and this was one of these: in this case, Bayo lost cuz the punch-solar system thingy was considered outlier and she isn't considered durable at all

Antoniofer said:
welp, afaik, there is only 4 fights that were wrong, and this was one of these: in this case, Bayo lost cuz the punch-solar system thingy was considered outlier and she isn't considered durable at all
Bowser v Ganon, Toph vs Gaara, this one, Megaman v Astro Boy, Luigi v Tails, Cloud v Link, Rogue v Wonderwoman, Pikachu vs Blanka, and of course, Tifa vs Yang. Way more than for lol XD

^By "their" research team, only 4: Bayo vs. Dante, Toph vs. Gaara, Tifa vs. Yang and Ganon vs. Bowser. I can understand the Toph and Ganon wins, Dante win cuz one of the feats of Bayo was considered outlier so she lost, the fight Tifa vs Yang is very questianable, the logic used there was some bad

besides all those, Scorpion vs Ryu also really stupid cause they gave much better speed feats to ryu then later say "oh, Scorpion dodged raging demon because hes a ninja" (wut)

and ofc the Goku v Superman rematch we all know just from looking at their profiles Goku infinitely above new 52 Superman in everything (which the one they used)

Antoniofer said:
^By "their" research team, only 4: Bayo vs. Dante, Toph vs. Gaara, Tifa vs. Yang and Ganon vs. Bowser. I can understand the Toph and Ganon wins, Dante win cuz one of the feats of Bayo was considered outlier so she lost, the fight Tifa vs Yang is very questionable, the logic used there was some bad
Oh, the logic was terrible. And this is coming from someone who was truly hoping they'd be right and prove us wrong.

i think toph vs gaara is the worst one honestly

that one was like..they give my grandpa power to control bullets after they fired. then put him against a guy with Gun. and say my grandpa wins because he can control the guys bullets when he shoots.

They weren't real lasers that he dodged lul. And some easily-debunked downgrade for all his hax.

OOOH! I got a good one! He's only strong with Donald and Goofy with him. (I know that's not true, but they'll probably say that.)

The real cal howard said:
They weren't real lasers that he dodged lul. And some easily-debunked downgrade for all his hax.
OOOH! I got a good one! He's only strong with Donald and Goofy with him. (I know that's not true, but they'll probably say that.)
Triggered

Cropfist said:
why do we have this thread?
Cause this DB was pretty darn close to making me rage- plode and i wanted to see if anyone agrees with me, cuz (considering it´s a Death Battle) it was somewhat well- received, probably because most of the viewers are just fanboys going "lol Dante solos" on... pretty much everything.

Szayelaporrothefabulous said:
Cause this DB was pretty darn close to making me rage- plode and i wanted to see if anyone agrees with me, cuz (considering it´s a Death Battle) it was somewhat well- received, probably because most of the viewers are just fanboys going "lol Dante solos" on... pretty much everything.
I agree I've seen several times people calling Superman Limitless all because screwattack said it.

I detest the yang vs tifa battle they basically said that yang is the strongest person in her verse i mean she lost to neo but theny they go and say she can beat someone who is way above her pay grade tifa is stronger ,faster,more durable, more skill and the experience to use it i don't get it at all

Yes, but when before making a battle there is the advice to search for their feats and gave a verdict basing on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back