• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Teenage Amara (Supernatural)

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Been meaning to ask, why is she 8-C for overpowering Crowley? Crowley isn't 8-C in any of his keys, and even if she overpowered 9-A Crowley, I feel like it doesn't make much sense for her to be an entire tier above him even if she did manage to completely own the guy.

What do you mean Crowley isn't 8-C? He's High 8-C when King of Hell (which's he's been for many seasons and while he was overpowered by Amara).

Also I just noticed The Darkness has Type 5 immortality while God doesn't. They should both have it considering they are siblings and equal in power

That makes sense.

I wonder if there are any other SPN profiles whose tiers are out-of-line with the people they supposedly scale to. We had this same problem with Metatron's rating a while back IIRC.

It has more activity than some lol. If I were to make a Divinity or Rivals of Aether revisions thread (which I will need to soon for the latter, considering they have some MHS+ feats) it would get like no attention.

Ok so here the following changes that have been accepted:

- High 8-C Amara

- Atomic level Matter Manipulation Crowley (from my thread)

Changes to be discussed:

- Type 5 Immortality for God (due to The Darkeness having it)

The Darkness has it because she embodies nothingness and is older than Death.

God however is (possibly) younger than Death and Death stated he would eventually reap God at the end of time.

Ok good point but God is fully capable of killing her. Therefore he can get past that type 5 immortality, should that be mentioned at least?

Why exactly Teenage Amara has 3-A durability? Shouldn't this apply just to her "full" form?

...That's a good question, actually.

I wish Matt were here. I tried getting his attention already, but I don't think he saw the message I left on his wall.

I don't remember this being implied anywhere, the only time something vaguely related to this has been bought up was when Adult Amara briefly manifested inside a mirror and told Child Amara that they were stronger than God

Probably contradicted by the fact that she was nowhere near her Full Power at the time, and had to keep consuming souls (or demons) to regain it

Well... I am unsure about that. Not disagreeing... Just unsure. If she rivaled God at that point when she was a Child .... Her Full Power had to be overwhelmed by God , ALL the angels and all patreons of Heaven .... Utilizing her weakness, and even when heavily weakened still had a vast superiority over God.... That is a pretty big difference in power.

That's too big of a difference in power. In fact Amara was still able to be harmed by the Host of Heaven (though not much) therefore we should put her around whereever that power range is

Ok so an attack of said power plus her weakness > than a regular attack of the same power without her weakness

It just means that at the very least she can resist something of that scale of power regardless of it having light or not

I was just saying there's no way she rivals God while as Amara and was able to be harmed by the Host of Heaven. Her durability (and AP I suppose) should scale to whatever the Host of Heaven's attack is, while also considering even then it was using her weakness.

Now we must consider that God >>>>>>>>>>> Host of Heaven

Therefore she cannot scale to God as Amara but she is in fact much greater than what we have her as

Anyway can someone add the changes that have been accepted? I'd do it myself but I'm on mobile and I'd just end making a mess of the profiles

Have the changes here been accepted by enough people yet?

If so, I can go ahead and edit the profiles myself.

Crowley's Atomic level matter manipulation and Amara's High 8-C durability have been.

Although Amara possibly having much higher durability was kinda discussed (Host of Heaven attack does increase her durability).

God type 5 immortality so far has not been accepted

Back