• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aseka

He/Him
Aleister should get Nonduality Nature 1 Aspect 1 because he is existed and surpassed the realm of 0 or 1. Because of this, he can exist in multiple locations at the same time. He also described as someone who exist in different dimension and destroyed the basic concept of counting.
Multiple versions of him such as a clone did not exist.
It was just that the single one of him existed in multiple locations.
It was a phenomenon that destroyed the basic concept of counting, but that was just what the domain at the top was like. The Sephirot used various words and numbers to create an explanation of the spiritual world, but organizations above a certain level could not be explained using words, so they were intentionally omitted.
Did someone who entered that domain reach one of those upper organizations or did reaching one of those upper organizations cause one’s domain to transform into that domain?
At any rate, Crowley was in a different dimension.
He was in a higher place than Fiamma who had declared he held the power needed to save all of humanity while he was still an existence that could be counted with that world’s numbers.
- OT 22

Due to that, every possible alternate version of him born from various "ifs" also existed. This is not some multiple existence born or summoned from other universe, as Toaru only have a single universe. When he do multilocation, it's not quite teleporting but more like faxing.
“A new world.”
The brown-haired boy readily spoke while crushing Niang-Niang like a milk carton.
“My right hand is a collection of such dreams. I believe its name was…yes, World Rejecter.”
“You can’t. You can’t possibly. Parallel worlds don’t-…”
“Yes, the world is ultimately a straight line like the rubber string nailed onto pachinko machines. There is no infinite expanse of parallel worlds. But at the same time, the world is a rubber string. It can stretch or contract like time or space. The world we know has a surprising amount of waste. It’s like using only ten frames when using sixty fps film. No one will notice if you stick some subliminal footage in using two or three of the leftover frames. This is what you wished for, isn’t it? You Magic Gods wished for this even though you knew it could never come true. You checked the farthest reaches of the universe and all of the piled-up phases and you realized there was nothing new left. But if it was possible, you wished to leave behind this troublesome world and spread your wings in a new world no one else knows of.”
Nephthys realized she could no longer hear Niang-Niang’s voice.
In fact, her flat skin and China dress were gone too.
She had been absorbed and consumed before disappearing to some distant place.
- NT 13 (Only a single universe exist).
“You aren’t actually destroying anything.”
Othinus seemed surprised that he was only now realizing this.
The blonde-haired, eyepatch-wearing girl stood directly in front of the boy.
“So?”
She was so close that he thought he detected a sweet aroma.
The world had become a vague marble pattern.
“There aren’t thousands or millions of worlds. This is still our world. This whole time, we haven’t moved anywhere.”
“Why are you acting like you know what you are talking about? Also, I do not recall saying anything about parallel worlds.”
He did not know how it worked.
But the world’s point of view was changing. Othinus was changing it. Kamijou was merely experiencing what was around him, so it appeared to him he was traveling to completely different worlds.
Othinus spoke in a disinterested tone.
- NT 9 (Othinus spoke about parallel worlds).

And this thing already in his Notable Attacks and Techniques.

So from this he/she should get Nonduality Nature 1 Aspect 1. Also I don't know if this grant him/her with NEP too or not.

Agree: AkumaNoHissatsu, Doggo, Logic, XDragnoir, Neithan,
Disagree: Benimōru, Georredannea15,
Neutral:

Last edited:
Nah, count me as disagree

Nonduality (Nature 1) is simply to be lacking conceptual dualities and therefore immune to them. In this case there is no evidence that the things referred to are conceptual, nor does the context actually represent a duality.

Nah, count me as disagree

Nonduality (Nature 1) is simply to be lacking conceptual dualities and therefore immune to them.
No nonduality 1 aspect 1, is the state of existence where an individual exists independent of a system of duality, it can be any dual system.
In this case there is no evidence that the things referred to are conceptual,
They don't need to be conceptual in nature just makes it easier to proves it.
nor does the context actually represent a duality.
Yes it does, Aleister lives in a state where his being cannot be described or explained in the traditional logic of 1 and 0 and it destroy/contradicts the concept of counting/numbers.
His being is described to be a phenomenon that destroys the concept of counting and his existence cannot be expressed with this world's number. Which also implies he doesn't operates under the traditional laws of the world but let's not get into that can of worms.

Overall I feel like this absolutely is non duality nature 1 aspect 1, but not sure exactly what resistance or immunity this will give to Crowley if it will give any

They don't need to be conceptual in nature
Nonduality is the state of being wherein an entity exists independently of, or qualitatively beyond, various dual systems, ranging from specific, limited sets of dual distinctions to duality itself on a conceptual level.
So, yes. These dualities must be conceptual.
No nonduality 1 aspect 1, is the state of existence where an individual exists independent of a system of duality, it can be any dual system.
Yes, it can be any dual system. However, in this case, there is no dual system in the first place
Yes it does, Aleister lives in a state where his being cannot be described or explained in the traditional logic of 1 and 0 and it destroy/contradicts the concept of counting/numbers.
His being is described to be a phenomenon that destroys the concept of counting and his existence cannot be expressed with this world's number. Which also implies he doesn't operates under the traditional laws of the world but let's not get into that can of worms.
This is not what I understand from scans. It's just a simple hive mind or something, one self in multiple bodies.

This is not what I understand from scans. It's just a simple hive mind or something, one self in multiple bodies.

No Crowley's hazard are the multiple possible versions of Crowley and they exist because of Crowley's current nature of existence. They are a by product of it.

They are what if versions of Crowley that he keeps sealed with in himself. In index their is only a single universe and timeline so these what if's contradicts the way the world work and can only exist because of the peculiar nature of Crowley's existence.

No Crowley's hazard are the multiple possible versions of Crowley and they exist because of Crowley's current nature of existence. They are a by product of it.
It still doesn't explain why it has to be nonduality.

1. There is no evidence that what you claim as a dual system exists on a conceptual level.

2. There is no mention of a dual system in the scans.

3. And all that is being mentioned is that a single version of a character exists in more than one place.

It's still hard disagree from me. And I think we don't need to respond further and prolong the discussion, I have already stated my stance. So just agree to disagree.

It still doesn't explain why it has to be nonduality.

1. There is no evidence that what you claim as a dual system exists on a conceptual level.

2. There is no mention of a dual system in the scans.

3. And all that is being mentioned is that a single version of a character exists in more than one place.
1. Dividing the nature of existence in 0 and 1 pretty explicitly creates a dual system, one Crowley lives independently of

2. Again 1 and 0, which makes to so the concept of numbers don't apply to him but does to literally everything else

3. Not a single version, Crowley's hazard are different what if's of Crowley they are different futures, pasta or just entirely different, again in the world of index their is only a singular timelines exists what ifs are not an actual and can only exists because of Crowley's nature of existence
It's still hard disagree from me. And I think we don't need to respond further and prolong the discussion, I have already stated my stance. So just agree to disagree.
I or someone else sorta needs to or else this will just turn into a disagree fra train but point noted

Meh... I disagree, there is even a case of duality here, the fact that something is in A and not in the A at the same time is a requirement of a duality (of course these must also be conceptual level), but, it does not mean that it lacks or transcends duality.

There may be a situation of duality here. But there is no being transcending, being lack or being indepented case
They don't need to be conceptual in nature just makes it easier to proves it.
Yeah no, they must be conceptual level.

I wanted to explain this but already explained by Dragnoir and Rez, and I think I don't have anything to say.

I didn't even want to be here but now I have to.

Did you read what you quoted?

"ranging from specific, limited sets of dual distinctions to duality itself on a conceptual level."

It says right there that it can be from a limited set to a conceptual level, so "must be conceptual" is absolutely wrong.
So what's your stance to this thread??

So.... what duality that couldn't define Crowley's existence?
0 and 1

His existence surpasses what can be explained in the realm of 0 and 1, where 0 and 1 each represent an aspect of existence.

Because of this the concept of numbers and counting are inapplicable on him.

Unless 0 and 1 are actually said to be a dichotomy or represent dichotomy I very much disagree. This is way too vague to be nonduality.
0 and 1 inherently dichotomous especially in this case since they each represent a different facet of existence

Still too vague here for nonduality.
Ah not really aspect 1 non duality is just being independent from a dual system, 0 and 2 are on their own a perfect example of a dual system, especially here since they each represent a different aspect of existence. That's far from too vauge.

It's even backed up by the fact that concepts such as numbers and counting are inapplicable on Crowley (as he exists in a state where he cannot be represented by neither 1 nor 0) and Crowley's Hazard exists cause of this.

To put it simply Crowley's Hazard are various what if versions of Crowley they are something that on the basis of the laws of world of index should not exist, as their is only one universe and timeline, it happens cause the concept of numbers cannot be applied to Crowley.

Also the existence is very much not vague as the difference is clearly pointed out when Crowley's existence is compared to fiamma.

It's pretty explicitly stated unlike Fiamma Crowley exists in a different realm and his existence cannot be counted with this world's numbers and is inexpressible in terms of 0 and 1.

Last edited:
Back