• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reevaluation of those on Skyfather and Above (For the Dormammu Thread)

WIP. This isn't something I'll be able to complete immediately.

Characters who Feats scale to Skyfather level + Above Beings

Uatu the Watcher
. Surprisngly The Watchers has a lot of high-end feats to use of either Tier 2 to 1 of scale than even Tier 3 feats [ Stated multiple times that Uatu and Odin are comparable ] :

Odi:

Cosmic Cubes

I think you should save this for the upcoming Marvel revision thread...whenever that gets the okay because Sera has gone on a break from the Wiki.

Although I do have one criticism: Cosmic Cube and Infinity Gauntlet.

I read the original Infinity Gauntlet and the Thanos Quest storylines and Thanos was pretty adamant in saying the IG is faaaaaaar more powerful (saying something along the lines of "this is more than even the Cosmic Cube could ever offer" or something like that).

TBF it dies say challenge... KT doesn't mean overpower or being stronger than it. On the contrary a lot points to IG being >>>>> Cosmic Cubes in general.

You know what, nvm for the moment. We can discuss this when the time comes. In the meanwhile, I have far too much on my plate already.

"Can fight on every level of existence"

"Fighting on thosaunds of planes of reality simultaneously"

"People tend to forget that affecting every plane of reality"

Planes/levels of existence/reality are usually just different faces of the same reality (like the astral plane or the material plane), they aren't treated as separated universes or higher dimensional spaces.

"A regular Cosmic Cube is described as powerful as infinite universes, and can remake all reality"

"Half of Kubik's Power can make Super Adaptoid Master of All Reality"

The word reality could be refer to just the universe and not all universes, remember the word is a singular.

Matthew is busy with the Elder Scrolls revisions, and Sandman31 and Sera are missing. That complicates Marvel upgrades.

I suppose that you can politely ask him to take a look though.

Back