• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red Protectors (Future Valerie VS PC-98 Reimu)

BlastX

He/Him
Fitting match for two haxless 4-As.

It's Future Valerie Gray VS PC-98 Reimu Hakurei.

Battle takes place in Future Amity Park.

Speed equal.

Red Huntress:0

Red Miko:0

Dan kills them both(Draw):0

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Future_Valerie

Funnily enough, both of them have met and fought half-human half-ghosts before.

Should probably give this to Reimu given her experience in dodging danmaku which is something Valerie has never really faced in her fights.

Reimu looks a bit haxed too me!...
Should probably give this to Reimu given her experience in dodging danmaku which is something Valerie has never really faced in her fights.
Kind of depends on the size of the Danmaku because if it isn't that big, she could avoid it. If this was Upgraded suit Valerie it wouldn't be an issue.

Reimu looks a bit haxed too me!...
Actually, most of her abilities are exclusive to her Windows counterpart. Her PC-98 self only has Flight and Danmaku from what I’ve been told.
Kind of depends on the size of the Danmaku because if it isn't that big, she could avoid it. If this was Upgraded suit Valerie it wouldn't be an issue.
While I haven’t played the PC-98 games, from playing the more modern games, characters in Touhou have been able to dodge thousands of bullets at once that make very narrow openings that requires precision to get through.

Reimu doesn't actually flight by herself, she uses a flying turtle instead.

Back