• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red Dragon Emperor vs FUG Slayer

He starts using the WoD, which are several giant black spheres (between 30 and 50 of them) that can absorb anyone if she/he touch one of them and they can absorb energy and physical attacks and Karaka can counter attack using the acumulated damage that his baangs absorbed at back to his target, also he can control all these spheres at same time, if none of this works, he then will use Dura Negation (Piercing Technique), also, if Karaka die, he is able to resurrect himself in an area close to where he died, denying all the damage he has suffered

You should contact someone with more knowledge regarding DxD, like BurninfFullFingers. I could say Issei can halve the power of those attacks with Divide, while also amping himself with Boost, but I would rather search someone who can argue better for Issei.

Divide would work on the spheres but there's not really any point with the resurrection in play here, so I would say you should change to someone with a bit more offensive hax like Vali (assuming Reduce and Compression Divider can permakill).

Burning Full Fingers said:
Divide would work on the spheres but there's not really any point with the resurrection in play here, so I would say you should change to someone with a bit more offensive hax like Vali (assuming Reduce and Compression Divider can permakill).
How Divide could work on Karaka's spheres? I thought Divide only affected the opponent's AP

Yeah, but that's like the most basic part of the ability. It can work on the opponent's abilities as well. It's even been used to halve negative emotions before and it can apparently work on dreams (advanced application though).

I'm not sure if there's an issue of miscommunication here; I'm just saying Divide would work on the spheres, not by halving their effect of absorbing stuff but literally halving the spheres themselves.

As in, the spheres themselves would be repeatedly halved until they vanish or disperse.

Back