• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Ragnarok: Whatever the hell happened to this verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
a timer that was 0.000 periodic aka time is not passing

furthermore, the Fist that Surpassed Time was originally the strongest tecnique of Chronos, the personification of time, so it makes way more sense for it to be time manipulation instead of just infinite speed

a timer that was 0.000 periodic aka time is not passing

furthermore, the Fist that Surpassed Time was originally the strongest tecnique of Chronos, the personification of time, so it makes way more sense for it to be time manipulation instead of just infinite speed
And u can go above to see that it would still count as infinite speed as the timer keep going Ultima explained this above

Thas a name fallacy + and opinion not based on anything

Honestly arguing the "0.0000000000... Punch" is dragging out and derailing. Why not finish other easier topics first? We got a lot to argue here.

look, i'm not saying that Adam pulled a jojo, but he definitelly pulled a JoJo and gained time stop resistance by coping Zeus' ability

also, that's very much not a name fallacy, as titles have meaning in this setting as see by Poisedon being the god of the sea and thus having control over water ad Lokie eig the god of decief and thus having shapeshifting, furthermore the fact the narration says the ability manipulates time further hammers in the point

Lastly, just look at this
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

This is clearly the effects of time being stopped, as you can see things being gradually ingulfed by it and stopped in place

and as Zeus falls the time stop is undone and everything gradually turns back to normal

If it was infinite speed the neither of those things would have happened

Yep, the tiering should be the following:

Thor: at least 7-B, higher by awakening

Lu Bu: 7-B, higher with Volund

Zeus: at least 7-B likely far higher with Adamas Form

Adam: Varies up to at least 7-B likely far higher with Eyes of the Lord

Heracles: 7-B

Jack The Ripper: 9-B, 7-B with Divine Weapons

Poseidon: at least 7-B

Kojiro: 9-B, at least 7-B with Volunds

Shiva and Raiden should be 7-B as well.

Last edited:
I don't see why Jack would be 9-B when he tanked plenty of Herc's attacks. I don't remember Volund boosting your stats, but even if it does it just means that Jack is straight up 7-B with Volund.

Up to you guys, but the characters are definitely 7-B. Rudra and Shiva were causing shockwaves from the "top of India" and Indra was causing massive Thunder Storms, all of those feats are around 7-B at least.

Yep, the tiering should be the following:

Thor: at least 7-B, higher by awakening

Lu Bu: 7-B, higher with Volund

Zeus: at least 7-B likely far higher with Adamas Form

Adam: Varies up to at least 7-B likely far higher with Eyes of the Lord

Heracles: 7-B

Jack The Ripper: 9-B, 7-B with Divine Weapons

Poseidon: at least 7-B

Kojiro: 9-B, at least 7-B with Volunds

Shiva and Raiden should be 7-B as well.
That scale really hurt my soul... What happened? Was the Serpent killed refused? Collapsing the Universe was refused? Hermes leaving the world at night has been forgotten?

Jack should backscale from base herc, he definitely ain’t as strong but with how much they fought in CQC, it ain’t a big gap.

Statements can’t be completely ignored, especially the World Serpent one since that has at least some mythological basis and can’t really be called figurative.

From what I know of the Site, if a character leaves the world at night without time manipulated, he gains a Tier 5-C. Since time manipulation is well deified on the verse, I think it is considerable

Last edited:
Last edited:
The first post seemed to make sense to me, but I have only skimmed briefly through the rest of this thread.

What are the summarised conclusions so far here?

I believe the AP part is the part where most people agrees, 5-B is kind on unreasonable in a verse the best feat in screen is tier 7 and statements vague.

Yeah, but while people may be ok with ditching 5-B, you can still see that they can't settle on what their new tier should be.

At least 7-B? I think that is the current rating of Lu Bu.

As for speed, independently of if Zeus used speed amp or used time hax to obtain the same effect, it's clear that whatever speed it is (although I disagree being infinite) it do not scale to anyone (since Adam EotL is apparently passive, he do not need to be faster to replicate the technique); considering that the audience was aware of the Adan VS Adamas Zeus battle, they aren't as fast as the punch it surpassed time.

At least 7-B? I think that is the current rating of Lu Bu.

As for speed, independently of if Zeus used speed amp or used time hax to obtain the same effect, it's clear that whatever speed it is (although I disagree being infinite) it do not scale to anyone (since Adam EotL is apparently passive, he do not need to be faster to replicate the technique); considering that the audience was aware of the Adan VS Adamas Zeus battle, they aren't as fast as the punch it surpassed time.
I dont think anyone is saying that they keep that speed with all moves, just that specific attack only

Lu Bu's profile is split in 2 key, a 7-B one for when he was alive and a 5-B one for when he's in Ragnarok, which I disagree with because I don't think Volund provides a stat amp.

Speed via the specific attack its fine.

Now, Lu Bu shouldn't have more than one key, he has a weapon that allows him to damage God's, so he do not need to be as strong and durable as Thor.

What does it matter if they end up both being 7-B? Plus, didn't Lu Bu block Thor's attacks? Simply a strong weapon is not enough, he needs the strength to back it up or he would have been crushed.

If any, it would scale to Lifting Strength, and he end up being crushed after Thor's ultimate attack.

Eficiente seems to make sense to me, but I am not the best person to ask.

As for the voulnds enaching the user, it doesn’t seem to far fetched seeing as Zeus was wondering why a human could keep up with a god

7688500-c5a508d0-e464-4c7f-b0cc-8ce0555ebb75.jpeg

7688502-7a5c46dd-8bbb-43c6-8b4b-b99edf8d644b.jpeg

And the answer to his questions was voulnd

7688505-943ee9e8-7d0b-4aab-92ec-5ffd15b2541e.jpeg

7688506-29868491-180b-4ca1-a3a0-7ed841cbb9c1.jpeg

Due his nature, Adam can damage gods and demons with no issue, in fact it did not appeared like he need a Volund at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back