• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For what it's worth, even if we don't scale everyone to LuBu I don't think anyone is gonna be wall level

Doesn't Shiva also get stronger after that? At the very least his transformed state is significantly stronger than his base form considering what he did to Raiden.

Doesn't Shiva also get stronger after that? At the very least his transformed state is significantly stronger than his base form considering what he did to Raiden.
It's never stated he got stronger after the Rudra fight, but it should be noted that he was holding back the entire fight so he still upscales. Also yea Tandava Shiva is on a completely different level to base Shiva

It's never stated he got stronger after the Rudra fight, but it should be noted that he was holding back the entire fight so he still upscales. Also yea Tandava Shiva is on a completely different level to base Shiva
So he should scale to the full output of that clash, right? At least in Tandava form?

Probably yea
Well that's some pretty good scaling then, but then you get to the fact that Shiva, Odin, Hades and Zeus are considered the four strongest gods in the verse so that's to consider at the very least for the reworks as they are the four supreme gods.

Also whatever rating Zeus gets Beelzebub's ultimate attack should scale to since it terrifies him.

Well that's some pretty good scaling then, but then you get to the fact that Shiva, Odin, Hades and Zeus are considered the four strongest gods in the verse so that's to consider at the very least for the reworks as they are the four supreme gods.
They are the strongest of their respective pantheons which is why they are chief gods, but that doesn't mean they are the strongest across pantehons (basically there's nothing saying Poseidon is weaker than Shiva for example)
Also whatever rating Zeus gets Beelzebub's ultimate attack should scale to since it terrifies him.
Chaos might be calcalable by itself, since when nerfed it vaporized the entire arena and at full power it dwarfs what look like cliffs in size

They are the strongest of their respective pantheons which is why they are chief gods, but that doesn't mean they are the strongest across pantehons (basically there's nothing saying Poseidon is weaker than Shiva for example)
But Hades is part of the Greek Pantheon so that doesn't exactly add up for that interpretation.
Chaos might be calcalable by itself, since when nerfed it vaporized the entire arena and at full power it dwarfs what look like cliffs in size
Could be worth looking into.

I always interpreted it as Hades being the strongest Helheim god (and also it's king) which is why he is a chief god despite technically being Greek
I guess but that's kind of weird. Doesn't Hades also have a straight up state something about the Gods being unable to handle the titans before he proceeds to solo them all?

I guess but that's kind of weird. Doesn't Hades also have a straight up state something about the Gods being unable to handle the titans before he proceeds to solo them all?
It's stated that the Titans attacking at the same time as the gaints would take down the Greek realm specifically, so still nothing scaling him to other pantheons
0062-015.png

It's stated that the Titans attacking at the same time as the gaints would take down the Greek realm specifically, so still nothing scaling him to other pantheons
0062-015.png
I mean it's still impressive that he soloed them regardless since they're still regarded as the Gods' most powerful enemies alongside the Giants.

Not exactly. The statement/scan I believe you are thinking of is the one that calls them Chief Gods which is a title that refers to them being the leaders of their own pantheons, not necessarily referring to their strength or being the strongest of their respective pantheons. Though Zeus and Shiva are admittedly both Chief Gods specifically because they were the strongest Greek and Hindu gods, the strongest Norse god is confirmed to be Thor rather than Odin (he just doesn’t care about anything besides good fights and respecting fighters).

Currently waiting on the TLs for the spin off but apparently there is a statement that Ra-Horakhty (Egyptian Chief God) is on the level of/in the same ballpark as Zeus and Odin so there would be others outside of Ragnarok who are as strong as them.

Also I just remembered there is the whole thing about Gods being immune to any human weapon which could include nukes. So betwen that and Sky Eater i think every fighter could get a possibly 7-B+ or smth

Also I just remembered there is the whole thing about Gods being immune to any human weapon which could include nukes. So betwen that and Sky Eater i think every fighter could get a possibly 7-B+ or smth
It's not an immunity thing. Human weapons, swords, guns, bombs aren't powerful enough. We see when Jack attacks Herc with regular weapons they aren't able to do anything against but volund enhanced weapons do. And when Jack enhances a pebble it goes from being a normal pebble to being able to crater a building a increase in strength and durability. We also see Herc kill angels and lower deities with a club as he now has godly strength behind his swings.

It's not an immunity thing. Human weapons, swords, guns, bombs aren't powerful enough. We see when Jack attacks Herc with regular weapons they aren't able to do anything against but volund enhanced weapons do. And when Jack enhances a pebble it goes from being a normal pebble to being able to crater a building a increase in strength and durability. We also see Herc kill angels and lower deities with a club as he now has godly strength behind his swings.
I know which is why I think it could be used as justification for 7-B

Back