• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Ragnarok: Speed downgrade

Simple and direct: I did this recalculation of this calculation (the only difference is that I change the height used by the official one) resulting in a small nerf in speed to all the characters.
Now I just hope applying this doesn't take a month or so.

Last edited:
Simple and direct: I did this recalculation of this calculation (the only difference is that I change the height used by the official one) resulting in a small nerf in speed to all the characters.
Now I just hope applying this doesn't take a month or so.
I guess I should have waited to apply that along with other things (like that other Thor LS recalculation) and things like profile changes.

Anyway, I don't think there's any way to disagree with that. And yes, it will probably take a long time, but it will only need one member of the team, so it could be quick too.

I guess I should have waited to apply that along with other things (like that other Thor LS recalculation) and things like profile changes.
Which recalculation of Thor?
Well, it's just that I'm trying to finish as many things as possible, I'll be starting university soon and I probably won't have much time for VsBattles.
Anyway, I don't think there's any way to disagree with that. And yes, it will probably take a long time, but it will only need one member of the team, so it could be quick too.
In the last few RoR threads I've seen, both SamanPatou and LephyrTheRevanchist seem to have an interest in the verse, or at least pay attention to it.
I bet you less than a week until the thread is applied. or so i hope

Which recalculation of Thor?
Well, it's just that I'm trying to finish as many things as possible, I'll be starting university soon and I probably won't have much time for VsBattles.
Can't put it here right now. But I put it in the general discussion of RoR. Then see in some previous pages.

Back