• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record of Ragnarok Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed:

Zeus and Adam have shown to casually go FTL. A casual Ares also states to easily see the moves himself and the average gods are just able to see the shadow of the feat. This would mean that the average gods (at least some) would just be FTL. All the gods in Ragnarok (So far) should scale above them, as they are not average gods and are treated as higher level gods. The Heaven team is said to have the mightiest gods and have special titles as well, like Thor being the strongest war god in Norse Mythology. There opponents should scale to them.

Kojiro Additions:

Soul Manipulation: Killed Poseidon and destroyed his soul.

Reactive Power Level: Grew stronger and faster throughout the fight and was stated to grow stronger every time he feels pai and bleeds. I also believe it was accepted at the end here.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics: Obvious reasons.

Possibly Aura.

FTL speed upgrade: For the same reason as his relativistic feat, since Kojiro and Poseidon surprised and said to be too fast for Ares, who scales well above the FTL feat (referring to speed section above).

Character Profiles:

I have created a few draft profiles for some characters. I since their matches have ended, it would be safe to start creating their profiles. These aren't offical and are changable. These are what I beleive they should be based on the evidence provide in the series. If I missed anything let me know.

Thor and Lu Bu profiles.

NOTE: The Prose Edda was mentioned in the story, as well as Thor VS The World Serpent. However, I am not sure if it reliable enough to be used. due to that, I left it out of the scaling. Lu Bu's first key scaling comes from here, where IIRC DMUA's calc was accepted, however, which level (low-end, mid-end or high-end) wasn't

Zeus and Adam Profiles.

Seems good. I wonder if there is a way to calculate Zues's speed from his Adamus form by assuming the same timeframe for the attacks as the divene axe i.e. 0.00000001 s as he's supposed to have gotten far faster to the point even Adam struggled to dodge his attacks.

I dunno about Kojiro destroying Poseidon's soul as something he does himself. Based on Brun's explanation when the first Valk died, it would just be a side effect of the Ragnarok set up rather than anyone's actual ability.

100 Megaton Tsar Bomba said:
Seems good. I wonder if there is a way to calculate Zues's speed from his Adamus form by assuming the same timeframe for the attacks as the divene axe i.e. 0.00000001 s as he's supposed to have gotten far faster to the point even Adam struggled to dodge his attacks.
I don't think so. We know that the Fist Surpassing Time had a timeframe of 1e-20 (0.00000000000000000000), which isn't the full thing, hence why there is a MFTL+, possibly Infinite key, since if it was infinite zero's it would be a infinite speed feat.

Then there is his Adamas form which is stated that his attacks in the adamas form are usually unavoidable, greaty implying them to faster than anything before. So essentually, he is just faster by a unknown degree

AnonymousBlank said:
I dunno about Kojiro destroying Poseidon's soul as something he does himself. Based on Brun's explanation when the first Valk died, it would just be a side effect of the Ragnarok set up rather than anyone's actual ability.
I just see it as the way Bleach works. They are very similar to shinigami.

@PowerToScale

Isn't that just stopping time. It may behave in the same way as infinite speed but the two are very different.

AnonymousBlank said:
Maybe. Aren't the summoned humans just souls of themselves?

I meant that the Ragnarok set up reduces them to nothing but souls (gods and humans) and to die like this is to have your soul destroyed. Kojiro can interact with them obviously but the soul destruction is due to Ragnarok.

AnonymousBlank said:
I meant that the Ragnarok set up reduces them to nothing but souls (gods and humans) and to die like this is to have your soul destroyed. Kojiro can interact with them obviously but the soul destruction is due to Ragnarok.
Yes but didn't Kojiro say he ascended? He died at a young age and after that he still continued to train getting stringer and stronger, that's why he's an old man now and Musashi is the same way as when they fought. Kojiro's physical body is long gone, he's just a soul now again similar to the way Bleach shinigami are more than anything.

@PowerToScale
Isn't that just stopping time. It may behave in the same way as infinite speed but the two are very different.
I don't think so. The timer has always appeared as a timeframe, so it would make sense for this (IMO) to be a timeframe as well. It was never stated to stop time, I think people believe it is a time stop since Ares said he didn't see any happen, which coul be very well him blitzing him for being so fast. The same happned when Herc and Ares were fighting, base Zeus just blitz them both and appeared in front of them without them seeing him. And the black effect is more so just showing he is manipulating time.

I would say he is accelerating time to make himself faster. To me it makes more sense.

AnonymousBlank said:
Maybe. Even just interacting with the soul is soul manipulation.

......... I am not disagreeing with him being a soul. I am disagreeing with Poseidon's soul being destroyed as reasoning for soul manip.

@PowerToScale

I see the point but I think that after those 20 zeros we can see in the frame there are just more zeros. I see time stop as the only way besides infinite speed to move in 0 seconds time. Yes there could be an actual timeframe for this but without any proof we should assume that attack happened in 0 seconds.

AnonymousBlank said:
......... I am not disagreeing with him being a soul. I am disagreeing with Poseidon's soul being destroyed as reasoning for soul manip.
Well it isn't if he can't do it to a physical being that isn't just a soul.

@PowerToScale
I see the point but I think that after those 20 zeros we can see in the frame there are just more zeros. I see time stop as the only way besides infinite speed to move in 0 seconds time. Yes there could be an actual timeframe for this but without any proof we should assume that attack happened in 0 seconds.
It could be infinite speed, However, I just see it more so accelerating. I guess we could wait for more input

Yeah and if we have no solid lifting feat I say just put them at unknown because there's no way any of them are that weak.

Yeah and if we have no solid lifting feat I say just put them at unknown because there's no way any of them are that weak.
Lu Bu has a possibly good lifting feat in the side story manga. (The one I listed on the draft profile). Thor has his massive hammer. Someone could possibly calc them.

I see you're attempting to get Sasaki RPL, good luck my friend. I'll vote for it due to it literally saying he got stronger, but I also remember what happened with that argument last time

BakiHanma18 said:
I see you're attempting to get Sasaki RPL, good luck my friend. I'll vote for it due to it literally saying he got stronger, but I also remember what happened with that argument last time
Thank you brother. What do you think of the draft profiles?

That should do it. The guy is damn massive, I believe there were some raw sketches somewhere in the manga that listed Brunhilde's height, they also said Thor was only 2 m which is very wrong.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Thor's hammer shouldn't use stone as the material, it would make a lot more sense for it to be made of some type of thick and heavy metal.
yeah, as I was getting the scans, i thought the same thing. I just assumed stone would be safer.

PowerToScale said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Thank you brother. What do you think of the draft profiles?
As of rn, everything is not only good, but it all has solid stuff backing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back