• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Record Of Ragnarok Discussion Thread #1

Been doing some height calcs for Spartans to calc Gryps LS and I’ve been getting results around the 3m range. Shortest Leo height I got is 272 cm. Other heights are 320 and 418 cm while the door guards are 340 cm. Lowball for Gryps LS (assuming he is the height of the average IRL ancient Greek) came out 380.544.65 kg. Using the door guard height for the big guy whacking him, it comes out at 893,177.1 kg.

nq55rl2m11f91.jpg

0zravu4nmwr81.jpg

Cú Chulainn
Ra-Horakhty
Sun Wukong
Prometheus
Zhūquè
Nezha
Morrígan
Ahura Mazda
Muramasa
Enma
Shinigami (What if it turns out this is just Death)
Leviathan
Belial
Surtr
Hydra

Last edited:
Celtic representation: Cú Chulainn and Morrígan
Hindu representation: Indra
Egyptian representation: Ra-Horakhty
Chinese representation: Sun Wukong, Zhūquè, Nezha
Zoroastrian representation: Ahura Mazda
Buddhist representation: Enma
Norse representation: Surtr
Japanese representation: Muramasa (A ******* human) and Shinigami (Who is just a species of yokai unless they make them Death)
Abrahamic representation: Belial, Leviathan (Not a fan of some religious monster taking up a slot)
Greek representation: Prometheus and Hydra (Another ******* religious monster, and one that's supposed to be dead due to Heracles)

Decent roster but my god does the Japanese representation suck, not even other Shinto gods. Just some dude and a random monster. I'm not too big on Hydra and Leviathan taking part either. Could've gotten some Aztec, Mayan, Mesopotamian, or African god representation. Hell, we could've had Athena show up at least to represent the Greeks instead of ******* Hydra

Apollo supposedly slew Python. Clearly “slaying” = “beat them up” in RoR … besides, Hydra is fighting Surtr which is the most obvious L that could possibly exist.

Speaking of, prediction prayer time
  1. Ra bout to make the Egyptian pantheon even more of an L acter having Anubis on the team. Cú gonna dogwalk him.
  2. Prometheus is an automatic Greek L so Wukong can fight Cú in round 2.
  3. Indra is cooking Super Mega Ultra Chicken. No way they brought in someone from the main series and just have him lose R1.
  4. No clue but rooting for Morrigan to Seto Nezha. Irish Supremacy.
  5. Ahura Mazda > Muramasa. We literally had a swordman in the form of Kojiro and then got a manhwa plot line in the form of Sword God vs Sword Demon. We do not need another when we already have the top 3 of the verse.
  6. Enma vs Shinigami … icl, I don’t care.
  7. Belial … I have no further reasoning besides not wanting some trash monster in the roster.
  8. Like I said above, Surtr sweeps with his flaming sword, perfect for cutting and cauterising the necks of hydras.
  9. I wanted Cú and Wukong to fight in the finals or semis but life allows me to have one agenda at a time. All aboard the Cú Choo Train.
  10. Indra already got his dub so time to milk the Majo Taisen fan base with Morrigan.
  11. Ahura Mazda. Whoever is his opponent doesn’t seem hype.
  12. Surtr. Bro is meant to be involved in Ragnarok so he gets to win.
  13. Cú is the Irish goat so he wins
  14. Either one is fine.
  15. Cú wins for the agenda.

from what I've seen people say the other gods fighting is supposed to be a for who will be joining in RoR tournament, however, even 1 wins it will still be an imbalance of fighters.

Pretty hype chapter, I think I think Okita might win simply since he died early in the other story, but kinda want Susanoo to win

Back